Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instacharlie

VIP Member
All this going for a walk, and zoom meets, etc. Who's cooking Ronnie's lunch? 😂
Their continuity is so bad!! When will people realise their daily crap is just not realistic?!

Reactions: 8

Muchbee

VIP Member
As annoying as her voice is do we not all talk silly to babies? I know I sound ridiculous😂 with Ronnie's speech I just think we don't see it. I'm sure he babbles and makes noise even if he doesn't have words yet. I have a son and a daughter. My son didn't speak til after he turned 2. The health visitor told us she would leave him for 2 more months before shed come back to arrange possible speech therapy. Well a week or 2 later he started yapping and that was it he didn't need any help at all. And he was spoke to all the time I always said he couldn't get a word in so just didn't bother trying. My little girl started talking before she turned 1 - we call her Isa now she knows everything 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
Why does everything have to be a ducking egg muffin?! Those ingredients would have made a perfectly acceptable stir fry!

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Just watched her haul.
Even pumpkins aren’t allowed to be orange in that house!
Wonder if she'll repeat last year's Halloween decorations, where she spray painted pumpkins in the house (just to add to the chemical fumes) and then wondered why they were rotten before it was anywhere near the 31st 🤣

• Haha

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
The poor dog is so overweight it can’t even run / walk properly. Shame on them
And it doesn't help being fed processed chicken which is full of salt and so bad for dogs. She really is Clueless when it comes to a dog's welfare. If Henry had an appointment at the vets I'm sure the vet/nurse would say the dog is seriously overweight and needs to go on a diet. Although Grinch probably thinks feeding him this processed chicken is a diet food considering they only ever eat processed food too!

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Nope. Never spray anything in this house, sofas are leather and cushion covers get washed. Maybe she should try it sometime 🤣
Same here. The only sprays I have in the house are a kitchen cleaner, bathroom cleaner and spray polish.
Sofas are leather too, but I can honestly say that I've never sprayed the cushions or any bedding or curtains.

mammaof3

VIP Member
I just had an email from the Daily Mail to say a comment I posted the other day (from the article on her cooking Heinz hula hoops in a pie 🙄) had received lots of complaints so it’s been removed. I didn’t know you could complain about the comments?

I had a few removed months ago, The emails were exactly the same.
Hubby said no one will have complained, they will be auto removed due to words etc

Yermaw123

Watching shrek with my toddler
Shrek says: useless, pathetic, annoying talking donkeys!!!!
That’s exactly how I would describe the grinch

• Haha

life is great

Chatty Member
I feel as though we’ve had this make an appearance in the summer?
Fellow tattlers will be able to remember if it was this or another situation!
I'm not 100% sure, I just came across this lady's comment on a post that was posted on Instagram today. Either way she is disgusting

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Does Henry even have any toys? I know a lot of people don’t like him on here but he’s a dog and the way he acts is completely their fault. I find it disgusting that he obviously barely gets any walks so the very least they could do is have something in the house to keep him entertained. We walk our dog like responsible owners and play with her. Very annoying at night time when she comes and stares at us with her tennis ball or tug toys ready to play again though 😂 Poor Henry looks miserable as sin. I wish he was in a better home with more responsible owners.
Same here my dogs walked on a morning and on a night. Fed by me putting his food in his fucking bowl not letting the kids Chuck tiny morsels at him. Why the fuck would you do that? Id be foaming if Mr Mac decided to give me my tea in stages 😂 I’d wrestle him in fact. She hasn’t a clue how to look after a dog she’s a terrible terrible bastard of a person