Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey. Ok, so I can’t believe I used to follow Grinch and was sucked it to the bullshit of it all. I mentioned to a friend that I think she’s a con artist and my friend went mental with me & told me that I was the only person who feels that way. That she’s ‘so lovey and deserves everything’ I then found this page. Safe to say I have ditched that friend and found new ones in you guuyyzzzzzz!
Grinch winds me up so much. I’m currently having chemotherapy and we also can’t have children. I ended up watching her stories and just crying thinking ‘why can’t that be me’ I now think ‘thank god that’s not me’ !!! 😂
I honestly can’t thank you pastry trolls enough for the laughs. It’s good to be here, it really is!!
ATV 😉
Hello.. glad you found us.. so sorry that you're having a crappy time.. that's probably an understatement. But ☝ There's usually someone knocking about on here at ask times of the day/ night (what with us all being sad/fat/ middle aged/ no job)... so you'll always have some virtual shoulders to lean on. Hope that helps 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This IG is toxic, toxic products and a toxic person encouraging people to use. I think it should be banned. Permanently. Refer to David Attenborough and then we have people like the Hinch collaboration. Crazy times

Reactions: 12
Anyone else remember in only fools and horses when Del Boy used to say “remember mum said on her death bed” to manipulate Rodney

Give it a rest Soph 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
thread suggestion with apologies to Hilaire Beloc
’Hinchy told such dreadful lies, it made one gasp and bleach one‘s eyes’

For those too young to remember, Matilda told so many lies that no one believed her so when she set Sams bedroom the house on fire they ignored her and the house burnt down

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Definitely no surgery then, Soph? No!
Funny how she doesn't look at all anxious there! It's as though she's suddenly realised she's got a book to sell 😂

Also noticeable is she only starts looking awkward and fiddling with her necklace when she's talking about trolls?:unsure:

Reactions: 17
The trolls haven’t apologised to her 🤣🤣🤣Maybe we’ve apologised on here, but she hasn’t Read here since 2019...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That’s it. I unfollowed because this ‘mum says’ every other post bs is just getting on my last nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey. Ok, so I can’t believe I used to follow Grinch and was sucked it to the bullshit of it all. I mentioned to a friend that I think she’s a con artist and my friend went mental with me & told me that I was the only person who feels that way. That she’s ‘so lovey and deserves everything’ I then found this page. Safe to say I have ditched that friend and found new ones in you guuyyzzzzzz!
Grinch winds me up so much. I’m currently having chemotherapy and we also can’t have children. I ended up watching her stories and just crying thinking ‘why can’t that be me’ I now think ‘thank god that’s not me’ !!! 😂
I honestly can’t thank you pastry trolls enough for the laughs. It’s good to be here, it really is!!
ATV 😉
Ahhh.... I'm glad you've seen the light and found us! 👍 😂

I hope your treatment is going well as well as can be expected and that you're not feeling too bad. 😊 Sending you a hug 🤗 ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fingers crossed the Hinchers keep moaning on Piers insta and he has a rant about the nutcases on TV tomorrow. Is she still going to say all her followers are wonderful then?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her vocabulary is seriously limited. When she doesnt know what to say she just sticks on a random all the best. It's such a ridiculous saying, it doesn't mean anything!

Reactions: 11
Her vocabulary is seriously limited. When she doesnt know what to say she just sticks on a random all the best. It's such a ridiculous saying, it doesn't mean anything!
Its like shes got tourettes and just says all the best at random times

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.