Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it doesn’t all come togever it’s alright cos mum says I’ve done my best🙄
GROW UP!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Just read a fb post from a friend that is a hincher (and an eco warrior) saying the book is ok but she has just finished it and doesn't understand why Hinch didn't share this on her insta about herself seeing as she could of done easily and it would of saved her followers money and the waste of paper... Hopefully this is the Hinch army waking up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“have any of those disgusting trolls tried to apologise since reading your book?”

1) her trolls aren’t real, they’re just people with opinions, no one is nasty to her especially not on here as that gets shutdown fast
2) what trolls do you think are reading her book?! Cumslut and Sexy Daddy Pig have a lot more to do with their day than read her book!
3) can Soph go more than a day without literally thriving off negative attention that doesn’t exist? No one is trolling her to the degree she claims! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Christ they’re obsessed aren’t they 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
They are quite scary!! 😂

“have any of those disgusting trolls tried to apologise since reading your book?”

1) her trolls aren’t real, they’re just people with opinions, no one is nasty to her especially not on here as that gets shutdown fast
2) what trolls do you think are reading her book?! Cumslut and Sexy Daddy Pig have a lot more to do with their day than read her book!
3) can Soph go more than a day without literally thriving off negative attention that doesn’t exist? No one is trolling her to the degree she claims! 🙈🙈🙈
Spot on!!

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20201005_214806_com.instagram.android.jpg
someone needs to proofread better, or was it her narcissistic tendancies shining through. " I want anyone to feel sorry for me"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Nothing to say about the trolls Soph

You know it's because You Lie Girl.

mrshinchhome_2020.10.5_ka95rl.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Could this be the reason she put on some much needed weight towards the end of the pregnancy and in the few months after Rondon was born, and has seemingly lost it all again because it’s been reclipped? She’s as scarily thin now as she was before Ronnieblesshim.
It’d be a very convenient omission from the full story but it would make a lot of sense.
Quite possibly actually! She did remarkably look a lot healthier once she had been in hospital. I suppose she would not be averse to having yet another operation given how much work she’s had done on her face. I thought she looked way better with the baby weight on her than she does rail thin.

Watching her Q&A - “‘Mum says I’ve done my best” 😂 I genuinely think she keeps saying this because she knows it gets a rise out of us on Tattle!!
I never fail to be struck by how bloody miserable Henry looks. He only looks close to happy when he is being fed 😕

Reactions: 6
She's really starting to piss me off! Way more than usual
I will never apologise for any messages I wrote on here hunniiii
Calling you out is not trolling you I've never said anything nasty just called you out and agreed on many of your lies 🤥
You really do believe that you do nothing wrong and it really is mind blowing that you just see no wrong doing and believe your own lies I don't understand how people are completely blind to it all . Its just so laughable it really is

Reactions: 15
“The messages from yous guyz which get frough” i.e my “friend” (aka Jaymee) deletes anything that does not fit the narrative before the other shoppers catch on

it could be the the filter that’s making her pupils look dilated.

Reactions: 10
I'm perfectly at peace with myself, darling - don't you worry! 🙄 Despite the fact I don't have much money, I'm as happy as I can be during a worldwide Pandemic, and don't feel bad about seeing through your lies and sharing my feelings about you, so #ATV 👍

She's such a bleeping smug, patronising witch! 🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker and first time poster here.
I hate the way she points at things! She stabs her finger in the direction of something that is very clearly visible!! And she always does that twirl with her finger while shes pointing. I don't know why but it really annoys me?!
And in her latest q and a why does she always smile while shes talking?? Ive noticed she does this in all her videos. She just looks deranged.

Glad I got that off my chest 🤣

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.