Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cheese and onion pasty for this pastry troll. And an iced doughnut.
I got a new job today so I’m well chuffed. Slightly more than minimum wage too 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Feeling kinda attacked (joking) sitting here reading how home bargains and Greg’s is boring, I love these mundane days with my other half 🤣 getting ice cream and walking round b and m is a winter favourite of ours! 🤣
Love a "mundane" easy day with my other half too. Chips by the sea sat in the car is a favourite bit I wouldnt ever call that a date... Tbh I dont think we ever use the word "date" we just enjoy each others company without his son or the dog around, no work, no adulting 😂

I got a new job today so I’m well chuffed. Slightly more than minimum wage too 🥳
Cheese and onion pasty pastry troll here too. Or a vegan sausage roll. Custard slices are more my thing (yay more pastry)
Used to be a pink jammie before they changes the icing 💩

Reactions: 12
Can't wait to see the haul of tit she bought to add to the rest of her tit. Odds on some kind of barsket?
I’ve got to say I do enjoy her tit Hauls. Seeing all the plastic crap she buys in Home Bargains has definitely reduced the amount I spend in the same shop! I am vicariously wasting my money through Mrs Hinch. Bottle that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love a "mundane" easy day with my other half too. Chips by the sea sat in the car is a favourite bit I wouldnt ever call that a date... Tbh I dont think we ever use the word "date" we just enjoy each others company without his son or the dog around, no work, no adulting 😂
I agree! My fella has a week off and yesterday and today we've been to Asda and B&M and tonight were having a chippy tea 😂 i love them exceptionally boring lazy days with him! Because we don't usually do it, but its funny for them pair to call it a date , because its what they always do😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We went for a soggy dog walk and a trip to Costco for our romantic weekend. My friend came round for gin so I banished mr cubicle to bed to watch match of the day so we could gossip. Our walk was slightly ruined by himself sliding down a flight of stone steps on his arse. We had no pastry though. I did cook a banging roast and didn’t lie awake worrying about it so I’m winning at life
edited to say after 23 years of childrearing a soggy dog walk just the two of us is heaven!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She can't even get the continuity right about their grand day out.
(BTW they travelled no more than 5 mins from their home and this takes into account the new 20 mile ph speed restriction in Maldon)
She started out showing them with Greg's,then later she was driving in past the new Travelodge towards Home Bargains,Greg's is inside the hotel!🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s really trying to manifest a radio show isn’t she and for her and inch to be household names

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She has all the class of a waste bin... she’s really irking me at the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:
(To the tune of wind the bobbin up)
Hinch is a tattle pup. Meeeemoir is full of crap. swipe up and buy my tat tat tat

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Their house must be absolutely boiling! because they both prance about in next to nothing! I’m in a wooly jumper and I’m tempted to go and put my dressing gown on top as I’m freezing
Hunch is completely backwards with her wardrobe. All winter she wears vest tops, off the shoulder number, strapless tops, then on the hottest days of the year she was wearing bloody jumpers!

Reactions: 10
Jamie’s favourite Beckinsale to the party but finally listening to the Ireland Radio interview

anyone else feel like the presenter just can’t tolerate her?

Reactions: 9
I’m genuinely starting to wonder if she’s got some kind of hoarding problem, what could she possibly need from HB?

Reactions: 14
What could she possibly have to buy from Home Bargains this time around?! Jesus H Christ

Reactions: 11
Henry wasn't happy you were back Zoph hun, he was raging that he didn't get a corned beef pasty.

What could she possibly have to buy from Home Bargains this time around?! Jesus H Christ
More of her own fabric softener. She's the only fucker buying it by the looks of the reviews!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bet Ronaldo has had the time of his life being away from her and that tat filled funeral parlour. Bet he throws a right paddy when he hears her claws tapping on the front door glass. “MUMMMMMAAZZZZZ is here for her litttle bin manzzz duz haz 10 toofz!”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I bleeping love a cheese and onion pasty! Well done on the new job, feels like there's something in the air for our Tattle bastards at the moment ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Our home bargs is quite a small branch and so badly stocked at the moment.
I defy her to find anything new,was in there yesterday,I'm watching 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Y
Oh right and so what’s the difference between that and an ordinary seat? Sorry guys I’m just learning
You can’t store your toilet bags in an ordinary seat. And she’s notoriously short of storage in Hinch Towers! Not a “barskit” to be found anywhere! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.