Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really trying to manifest a radio show isn’t she and for her and inch to be household names
Unfortunately they are such a pair of boring cunts, neither of them do anything so what the duck would they talk about?

Sophie "J did I tell ya about that new ebayer I bought?"
Jamie "yeah babe, I put it tagevva for ya didn't I"
Sophie "oh yeah, course ya did"
*Fake laugh from both*

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hello I'm thank you.
Been at work today so I've caught up on the covidiots stories.
Imagine going out for lunch and getting one sausage roll. That doesn't even fill my daughter, she has a gingerbread man as well. I need a steak bake, sausage roll and a yum yum to be satisfied 🤣
Also, imagine being that much of a set of plebs that a date when you're child free is Greggs and home bargains. Most couples would be at it like rabbits or out getting tit faced 🤣
Tuftiano Ronaldo out with Ma Barker again I see. It's been at least a day since the old bag had him.
duck my life, I love a yum yum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Y

You can’t store your toilet bags in an ordinary seat. And she’s notoriously short of storage in Hinch Towers! Not a “barskit” to be found anywhere! 🧐
Guessing her bathroom storage is choker block with sheet music?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hey. Ok, so I can’t believe I used to follow Grinch and was sucked it to the bullshit of it all. I mentioned to a friend that I think she’s a con artist and my friend went mental with me & told me that I was the only person who feels that way. That she’s ‘so lovey and deserves everything’ I then found this page. Safe to say I have ditched that friend and found new ones in you guuyyzzzzzz!
Grinch winds me up so much. I’m currently having chemotherapy and we also can’t have children. I ended up watching her stories and just crying thinking ‘why can’t that be me’ I now think ‘thank god that’s not me’ !!! 😂
I honestly can’t thank you pastry trolls enough for the laughs. It’s good to be here, it really is!!
ATV 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Hey. Ok, so I can’t believe I used to follow Grinch and was sucked it to the bullshit of it all. I mentioned to a friend that I think she’s a con artist and my friend went mental with me & told me that I was the only person who feels that way. That she’s ‘so lovey and deserves everything’ I then found this page. Safe to say I have ditched that friend and found new ones in you guuyyzzzzzz!
Grinch winds me up so much. I’m currently having chemotherapy and we also can’t have children. I ended up watching her stories and just crying thinking ‘why can’t that be me’ I now think ‘thank god that’s not me’ !!! 😂
I honestly can’t thank you pastry trolls enough for the laughs. It’s good to be here, it really is!!
ATV 😉
Welcome, I’m so sorry for what you’ve been through, and that your friend made you feel like that on top of it! You are with likeminded people now 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
ATV 😉
Welcome to your new home new pastry troll Padawan.

I am so very sorry to hear what you have gone through ♥. I hope you will find comfort in all us guyzzzzzz xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Loving the comments on Piers Morgan's insta post 😄 Hinch has liked the post even though he hasn't tagged her. I think she's just started following him too. Bet she's raging 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ATV 😉
So sorry to hear things are so tough for you just now x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I use that molten brown hand cream she uses. Raging. It was a wee birthday Gift set, not happy 😂

Reactions: 2
I am a jealous troll today. I'm currently self isolating and all I've thought about today was a Gregg's. I'm so effed off and her bragging with sausage rolls. Although a sausage roll is just a middle course between a cheese and onion pasty and a chocolate muffin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yum Yums - get yourselves to Lidl for their freshly baked toffee filled ones ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am a jealous troll today. I'm currently self isolating and all I've thought about today was a Gregg's. I'm so effed off and her bragging with sausage rolls. Although a sausage roll is just a middle course between a cheese and onion pasty and a chocolate muffin.
Pretty sure Greggs is on Deliveroo now! Have a look! Treat yo’self!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been said already but it really annoys me she leaves her skank bath juice from the night before in the tub with the bath bomb staining up the bath and showing the world the imprint of her vag and arse of where she’s been sat. For someone that is meant to be a ‘clean freak’ this is disgusting :sick:
This.
I am a clean freak and I couldn’t sleep if I left my bathroom looking like that.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: How does she know we’re being mean, she’s hasn’t been here since 2019?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.