Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such a set up. If she had a bath in this sludge last night the tide mark would be higher. It would also have dried on to the side of the bath but it’s clearly very fresh.
Why does she have to lie about absolutely everything?
606B613A-447F-4D0D-BB95-F29222DAE9B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
WTF On the Ryan Tubridy show she is an 'influencer'
She is now a verb, 'hinch'
She's on about her weight loss of 8 stone. She can't remember the price.

Not sure how long they keep them for.
I listened up until the ‘she was just hairdressing‘....no mention of the saleswoman then you lying cow. It still pees me off about the GP story too......you stupid dangerous lying cretin 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
The story of Handnums making noise when he was alseep was kind of funny. I find the backpack for the dog a bit weird though.

Reactions: 3
Subtle dig at SS when she said that she'd rather clean up a bath bomb than sit in a bath with one, given how much SS loves a bath bomb?

Reactions: 3
Just can’t calm down over the idea of Hinch claiming she had fertility problems and a difficult pregnancy when Amanda Holden had numerous miscarriages and a stillbirth and then a brutal high risk pregnancy to finally get her second daughter, like the idea of Hinch defending two months to conceive to Amanda Holden fills me with mild rage 🤦🏻‍♀️
She didn't?! 😱😱😱
I don't know if I can bare to listen to find out!

Reactions: 4
Re radio show, did she say “can you imagine? Me and Jamie- Tits”. Because yeah, yeah you are

Reactions: 1
Why the hell do we find out late that she is going in radio all the time. Would have had words with Tubridy about her. Damn

Reactions: 5
"Monday morning reminder you can handle whatever this week throws at you" oh duck off grinch, trying to act as if you have the same kind of life as everyone else.
And who on earth did her media training or whatever it was? She's actually embarrassing to listen to.

Reactions: 10
State of it
Everything with Grunch is OTT, she can't do anything without shrewing it with her claws, crowing about it with her Simon Cowell teeth, commenting some made up crap or spewing out random crap 'Mummazz' 'Hansnomesss' 'Jaymehhh' classless gobby chav!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the thought of Amanda Holden and Hinch in conversation would be enough to even make covid retreat. Surprised either are able to form a full sentence with the amount of filler / veneers 🤣

This paying for the neighbours drive story, is this not a title deeds nightmare waiting to happen as soon as one of them sells up? 😒
Just thought exactly the same about the driveway myself and you can't just go about claiming bits of road to block pave even if it does form a dead end at the end of an estate road.

Someone call Ma B! We need a tranquiliser!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
No showing off the Flash bathroom stuff with ad/brandpartner etc tagged? Have we forgotten Sophie or are you not working "with" them any more? 🧐

Reactions: 11
“I’d love to have my own radio show one day”

......” with Jamie”

So not your OWN radio show? Can’t this grown ass women do anything on her own? Doesn’t she have her own dreams and aspirations that don’t involve being surgically attached to her leech of a husband?
Maybe it’s me, but I find it very strange to be in a relationship where you don’t ever do anything by yourself, or have your own interests?
I say this... I’m happily single so maybe this is the reason 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just like her mate SS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.