Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A piano stool goes perfectly with the hall console table that she uses as a dressing table. Shame they didn't gift a stool to go with it - but then they wouldn't, because its not a dressing table 🤦‍♀️

If that filth in the bath is to try and make her look relatable it failed. It just makes her look like a lazy skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can see inch in the tissue box, moving out of shot...I think you would have to re-evaluate your life if you are 41 and standing there opening and closing a bloody piano seat for your clown of a wife to film, just so she doesn’t block your willy hill!

vestlife where’s your balls at??

A1C0F9FA-0617-4D0B-A514-9356B4B9939F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Funny looking make up table, don't they normally have no base bar so you can get your feet under it

Just like her pa sat at his work desk aka as the kitchen counter top

She is one funny mare and I don't mean hilarious either.

mrshinchhome_2020.10.5_r1e54p.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ah bless, Soph's got storage for her make up and now her make up bags in the bedroom.

Let us just remind ourselves, Jamie's clothes are in the dogs bedroom #priorities

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You can see inch in the tissue box, moving out of shot...I think you would have to re-evaluate your life if you are 41 and standing there opening and closing a bloody piano seat for your clown of a wife to film, just so she doesn’t block your willy hill!

vestlife where’s your balls at??

View attachment 266071
Her house is so crammed full of tat she needs to resort to this dressing table stool? Unbelievable..

How can she live like that when she claims to love Marie Kondo so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is anyone surprised that ma Barker has taken Ronnie for the day so that Jamie can build a seat for 10 minutes?

I mean really. You needed childcare and for him to be out of the way for that? What about getting him involved and doing some father son building, nah just pawn him off
View attachment 266050
I am so proud of myself. Today I built a fireplace surround - the most complicated bit of flat pack I’ve ever done I swear - and bloody heavy. All whilst keeping a 3 year old and 18 month old happy. It was simple. I gave them the boxes it came in. I didn’t hear a peep from them for almost an hour. Even then they just wanted snacks so I through a tube of Pringles into the box and let them go feral.
Come on Jamie use your imagination 😂😂
In all seriousness my 3 year old has always helped us build flat pack. He loves it. Shame Jamie can’t do the same with Ronnie - I’m pretty sure joe bought Rex a pretend tool kit so he could “help daddy”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So she purchased a piano bench to put three toiletry bags in it? Also anyone got a photo of the old chair with a knocker on it pretty please? 👀😂

Reactions: 9
Hmm still no sign of Ronron’s playhouse, it will no doubt be sat in the garage till the nicer weather comes, can’t see her letting him play out in this rainy muddy weather!

Not sure If @fannysjohnny knows or not but I’m wondering if ol’ Ma has stopped working in the florist seeing as she always has Ronron..maybe she’s on Hinchys payroll like her son in law..she’s the babysitter/cook/cleaner/bodyguard/resident leech?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Weird as she has
Funny looking make up table, don't they normally have no base bar so you can get your feet under it

View attachment 266073
Weird as she has called it a table? I think it’s a side board, best for hallways for letter and keys etc?

Reactions: 7
Hasn't been on here since 2019 yet has blocked me for commenting on piers morgans Instagram. Here soph this is especially for you 🖕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
How much more stuff is she going to cram into that house? Honestly it's like a home and furniture department store in every single room! As for guessing that sheet music would actually go inside the compartment of a piano seat? Well it certainly wasn't designed to house three toiletry bags! It would not remotely surprise me if at some point in the future she buys a bleeping piano!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 266073
I thought she had one of those IKEA desks with the long draw along the front? Is this another new piece of furniture?

Hasn't been on here since 2019 yet has blocked me for commenting on piers morgans Instagram. Here soph this is especially for you 🖕
Hasn't been on here since 2019 but I also remember someone posting a quote on here to make a point and she stole it, twisted it her and narritive and posted it on her stories saying how much she loved this quote!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.