Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF On the Ryan Tubridy show she is an 'influencer'
She is now a verb, 'hinch'
She's on about her weight loss of 8 stone. She can't remember the price.

Not sure how long they keep them for.
Thank God I was in work because I would have put my foot through the radio. He is a clown, wouldn’t be able to interview Ronnie. More dopes running to Easons now to buy her book 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thank God I was in work because I would have put my foot through the radio. He is a clown, wouldn’t be able to interview Ronnie. More dopes running to Easons now to buy her book 🤮🤮
Until I retired I was in Ireland 3/4 times a month and had to travel about quite a lot by car and, for someone like me who can’t bear the majority of chat show hosts, I found him mildly tolerable😂. Not any more! Another one on the ‘won’t listen/buy/watch/ read‘ list.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All this radio Hinch hits rubbish is this because of the pod cast they had planned pre lockdown when they had headsets and big mics on?
This the latest way of easing in the sheep like it’s a new idea they came up with so when she says should we do a pod cast guys they are all like yeah Soph do it...and it’s already done 😂

Reactions: 10
If her music choices on her stories are anything to go by, the music on her radio show would be utter shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Until I retired I was in Ireland 3/4 times a month and had to travel about quite a lot by car and, for someone like me who can’t bear the majority of chat show hosts, I found him mildly tolerable😂. Not any more! Another one on the ‘won’t listen/buy/watch/ read‘ list.
It’s just the voice grates on me so much, like a certain cleaner 🤣😂

• Haha
OK guys have been hugely procrastinating from work this morning and had a browse through the highlights. I've added a few that made me laugh...
There's a few points for discussion and raises some questions 😂
Ma Jareth looks so uncomfortable holding Ronnie in the swimming and 0-3 photos, never once have I looked a baby and gone “you know what the best way to support them is by mashing their face against mine, proper good job that, who needs a neck that doesn’t ache? Not this newborn!!!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hinch has lost the plot again pretending to have a radio show. Before we know it her sheep will be wetting themselves laughing and sending her nauseating messages about how they would love her and Jamie on the radio. 🤢

• Sick
Wtf would a Hinch radio consist of? She can’t even successfully complete an interview she’s all stuttery and fills every sentence with umm..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She didn't?! 😱😱😱
I don't know if I can bare to listen to find out!
Neither can I, but I saw a comment on here about Amanda Holden asking her about PND/Fertility and I just can’t imagine the trauma AH has gone through and you can’t compare that to Hinch at all 😖😖😖

• Wow
Ronnie packed off with Ma Barker? Why? She's finished her "work" for today as she's done all of her radio interviews. Jimmers is putting a piano seat together. Why is Ronnie not at home?

Reactions: 14
Someone has just posted this in my village Facebook page (actual village). Seeing as Soph works for them I’ll get her on the blower to sort the issue out 👍🏼

B306EC17-D5BC-402D-BD04-2B64BC1932DB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Piano stands going up...ma has Ron...

such a hard life I don’t know how she copes!

Reactions: 11
Inch’s story “Mother in Law has picked up Ron and doubt she’ll bring him back” Jamie deffo making subtle hints to tattle and the child buying/selling rumours 😂😂 ATV Jay-Dawg, deffo check Facebook market place for the boy later 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.