Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the thought of Amanda Holden and Hinch in conversation would be enough to even make covid retreat. Surprised either are able to form a full sentence with the amount of filler / veneers 🤣

This paying for the neighbours drive story, is this not a title deeds nightmare waiting to happen as soon as one of them sells up? 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the thought of Amanda Holden and Hinch in conversation would be enough to even make covid retreat. Surprised either are able to form a full sentence with the amount of filler / veneers 🤣

This paying for the neighbours drive story, is this not a title deeds nightmare waiting to happen as soon as one of them sells up? 😒
Just can’t calm down over the idea of Hinch claiming she had fertility problems and a difficult pregnancy when Amanda Holden had numerous miscarriages and a stillbirth and then a brutal high risk pregnancy to finally get her second daughter, like the idea of Hinch defending two months to conceive to Amanda Holden fills me with mild rage 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 35
OMG The way she cleaned that bath. Surely you'd rinse the dirt away first and then use the cleaner. Cleaning influencer at her best. Hinch Radio is obviously in the pipeline. She's never satisfied with her lot which let's be honest is more than most people can even dream of. I wish she'd just go away now, sick to the back teeth of her

Reactions: 17
OMG The way she cleaned that bath. Surely you'd rinse the dirt away first and then use the cleaner. Cleaning influencer at her best. Hinch Radio is obviously in the pipeline. She's never satisfied with her lot which let's be honest is more than most people can even dream of. I wish she'd just go away now, sick to the back teeth of her
She literally could’ve cleaned that with water, you could literally see when she started the tap running it was shifting on its own, no need for harsh chemicals like flash 🙄

Reactions: 13
Yea coz she's soooo interesting to have her own radio station. It's obviously in the pipeline anyway she's just getting the sheep warmed up to the idea of it so of course it will be all their idea. A method to her madness always

Reactions: 13
OK guys have been hugely procrastinating from work this morning and had a browse through the highlights. I've added a few that made me laugh...
There's a few points for discussion and raises some questions 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is there no end of her insatiable need and greed for fame and to be noticed

Reactions: 10
Had to laugh at this!! Piers Morgan leaving out Hinch 😂 not even a tiny mention 👏
The pressed hinchers in the comments tagging Hinch and saying “she’s gonna wipe the floor with you Piers!” don’t think Piers Morgan cares about a cleaner from Essex and he probably tagged Schofe and A&D because they all work for ITV together, they’re proper defensive over their leader being left out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
SO cleaning the bath....wouldn’t it be better to just rinse the bath then clean? 🙄🤔

SO cleaning the bath....wouldn’t it be better to just rinse the bath then clean? 🙄🤔
The other day my daughter used a bath bomb and didn't rinse the bath out after (please be kond guys, she's only 13 so she's still learning). I just blasted the shower on it, job done 🤷 then again, I don't get my cleaning products for free and I also don't get paid for videoing myself using them. Hope that helps Tattlers, all the vest!

Ahaha haha this review on Amazon, people reckoning she should have an OBE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Omg my belly’s hurting from laughing!!!! If shegets an OBE I’m gonna vote for myself for shitting for England 🤣
I was involved in applying (successfully) for someone in my village (it is a village!) to be awarded an MBE. It was a really complicated process and I had to supply evidence and letters of support. I would put money on ”celebrity“ recipients not having to jump through hoops to get one. It would really piss me off if Hinchy got one! For services to what? Cleaning, MH?!! 😡

Reactions: 7
Re: that heart fm interview she absolutely does have time to cook proper nutritious meals! Who the duck is she trying to kid bloody sad witch!!!!! She is still learning guys how many more times she really going to spin that sentence been learning for the last 2 bleeping years!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
She's trying to gain sympathy isn't she, but hopefully the more times she does this then the more people will realise that's she's full of tit.
So many people will manage to work (like leave the house and do an actual job) and look after a family and then do the dinner.
I managed as a working single mum of 3! Sometimes it was a freezer dinner, but Spag Bol can be done in half hour, or fresh meat and veg can be chucked in the slow cooker first thing.
She damn well knows she has time, and knows she can cook. These crocodile tears will be her downfall with any luck, and people will see her for who she is - which is an experienced narcissistic manipulator - which is abusive

Reactions: 14
In the pipeline;
Grinch make up/beauty line.
Children's book/audio readings of kids books.
Children's clothing line
Child pouch/jar food
Dog food/clothing line
Cooking range (think this maybe in the pipeline anyway).
Homeware range (Including putting her name to faux flower ranges).
Tesco range of handbags/belts/purses
Sky channel
Goggle box like her mate SS
Jamie's range of underwear/aftershave/grooming
DFS/SCS Hinch range of sofa, carpet, furniture.
Actually she will put hers snd Jaymehhhsss name to anything!!!

Reactions: 5
I was involved in applying (successfully) for someone in my village (it is a village!) to be awarded an MBE. It was a really complicated process and I had to supply evidence and letters of support. I would put money on ”celebrity“ recipients not having to jump through hoops to get one. It would really piss me off if Hinchy got one! For services to what? Cleaning, MH?!! 😡
Imagine if they still made record breakers...
"most sheeple duped into lining the coffers of some silly woman on instagram by buying tit they don't really need"

Roy Castle would spin in his bleeping grave.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.