Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have said this before. They use the Maldon place as a backdrop for the IG stuff when they need it. Turn up and record all the content for the week - then clear off to the pile in Dorset - or nearer to SS.
And people including old hinchers will probably laugh at this but people get up to all sorts of shifty stuff and then come up with some bullshit excuse for it

Reactions: 7
I love my baby but I do not look at his feet and think I could eat his toes.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good lord, there is a whole thread I have missed over the weekend ha ha ... will have to just read the re-caps :)

Reactions: 1
Why doll up for a radio show?
This woman puts on her face, tan and lashes daily and I don’t know when she can with a toddler.
Oh I forgot she doesn’t like the toddler and his dad and grand parents care for him so she can prod around being a spoilt prat.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
The reality is, there will be people who can't handle whatever life throws at them this week. There will be people who take their own lives because they are so consumed with their problems that they can't see any other way out. There will be friends and family of those people, who will be in shock, devastated, reeling from the shock and in so much pain from losing a loved one. Tell me again Sophie how scrubbing your shitter will help those people who are feeling that pain?
I had a phone call from a very good friend who was in tears last week
due to lockdown (and other factors) she’s not been able to pay her bills and has got into debt
i got the call when a bailiff banged on her door,he could see she’s not got two pennies to rub together and kept demanding £560 there and then
i managed to get round there and sort him out (he was a nasty bleep and seemed amazed I knew the law and what he could and couldn’t do)
im not joking when I say I had to stop her killing herself and find the help she badly needed
I managed to get her in touch with stepchange/make her an appointment to see her gp and just stay with her until help arrived
shes still up and down but is getting the help she needs so badly-I’ve told her that she’s not on her own-we’re in this together and she’s going nowhere

so grinch-stick your quotes up your arse
living in castle grey skull where nobody and nothing can touch you
pimping your kid out and raking in the cash from your sheep who can’t afford it but do it to keep up with you-my son works 80+ hours a week just to live
my mate 40+ hours and she can’t afford the gas bill
if I hadn’t woken up that very second and gone downstairs,I would have missed her call and she would have topped herself
but that doesn’t matter!as long as your ok while posting this shite to seem like you care about your sheep
’weve got this’ and the other shite you peddle-if a sheep rang you in tears you’d hang up-‘mum said to’
quit scrubbing your shitter-stick your head down it instead
ill cheerfully pull the bloody chain

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Morning trolls,

I have been absent and havent caught up at all, phone in the drawer 😉 I've seen about 2 or 3 of the Grinches stories and I have one question?

When the hell did she morph into SS?? Real life Ronnieblesshim tantrum, nap time on the sofa 😳 and lastly bath bomb??
I'm sure there is more just need to catch up.

This woman puts on her face, tan and lashes daily and I don’t know when she can with a toddler.
Oh I forgot she doesn’t like the toddler and his dad and grand parents care for him so she can prod around being a spoilt prat.
But she doesn't have time to make a "proper pie" everyday....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand why with all the seats and tables she has in the house she chooses the balance her laptop on the arm of the sofa for these interviews.
She has to get the best natural lighting. Remember, it's all about looks and not what you say in a radio interview 😂

• Haha
This is a bit OTT, writing things like she doesn’t like her own child gives people ammunition at us. I’m sure she loves her child.

Reactions: 11
Ahaha haha this review on Amazon, people reckoning she should have an OBE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Omg my belly’s hurting from laughing!!!! If shegets an OBE I’m gonna vote for myself for shitting for England 🤣
A mirror on your life? In what way, exactly? Are you admitting to being a spoiled princess who begged a management company to take you on so you could fleece a load of vulnerable people while you rake it in?

I’ve just seen a post from a doctor who has finished a 12 hour night shift and is now home looking after a child until her husband finishes work at 6 tonight, these are the people I actually have respect for

Reactions: 18
I’m lucky if I get a chance to remember to brush my hair. I look like I’ve bleeping slept in a wheelie bin today.

I had a phone call from a very good friend who was in tears last week
due to lockdown (and other factors) she’s not been able to pay her bills and has got into debt
i got the call when a bailiff banged on her door,he could see she’s not got two pennies to rub together and kept demanding £560 there and then
i managed to get round there and sort him out (he was a nasty bleep and seemed amazed I knew the law and what he could and couldn’t do)
im not joking when I say I had to stop her killing herself and find the help she badly needed
I managed to get her in touch with stepchange/make her an appointment to see her gp and just stay with her until help arrived
shes still up and down but is getting the help she needs so badly-I’ve told her that she’s not on her own-we’re in this together and she’s going nowhere

so grinch-stick your quotes up your arse
living in castle grey skull where nobody and nothing can touch you
pimping your kid out and raking in the cash from your sheep who can’t afford it but do it to keep up with you-my son works 80+ hours a week just to live
my mate 40+ hours and she can’t afford the gas bill
if I hadn’t woken up that very second and gone downstairs,I would have missed her call and she would have topped herself
but that doesn’t matter!as long as your ok while posting this shite to seem like you care about your sheep
’weve got this’ and the other shite you peddle-if a sheep rang you in tears you’d hang up-‘mum said to’
quit scrubbing your shitter-stick your head down it instead
ill cheerfully pull the bloody chain
Thank god she has you x

I’ve just seen a post from a doctor who has finished a 12 hour night shift and is now home looking after a child until her husband finishes work at 6 tonight, these are the people I actually have respect for
[/QUOTE]

my husband is not a dr but a staff nurse I’m a healthcare support worker both NHS. We’re literally a tag team! When he’s on days he has to bring the kids in to work to handover after my night shift. It’s a killer staying awake for another 12 hours xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion, thanks to 3am insomnia...

"Inch and Grinch have a deal with Sky; let's all celebrate with Spaghetti Pie" 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Hinch has nearly 4 million followers on instagram.... I’ve just looked on amazon for the reviews on her ‘woe is me’ memwaaar. There’s 260 reviews overall?!? How if she’s so popular and loved by all of her sheep?? Doesn’t add up to me 🤔

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.