Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wiki is so good!

DM your dad still makes me laugh out loud. I say it to my kids. They’ve no idea why 😂
Didn’t Hinch herself post DM your dad and then delete it?

OMG the LV audio!! She is definitely making ALL of that up! I wish the sales girl would pop onto tattle and tell us the real story. Tho my guess is she bought them online

That book should be in the fiction section. “Adrenalin running through me” lol lol lol yeah ok Soph 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s a bit confusing to me- injections of what? Blood thinners are usually taken daily, aren’t they, not once or twice a month or however often she says she goes? I’ve never heard of a treatment like that. The only time I’ve heard of injections of heparin/warfarin are for short term use in the hospital following a surgery, not long term.

Maybe someone else knows more?
I was injecting myself with Clexene, which thins the blood. I’m in Australia so her injections may be a different brand.

Reactions: 2
Looong time lurker, first time poster here. Been inspired to post after everyone sharing their stories of what brought them here. For me, it was a gradual noticing of the amount of (undeclared) ads and swipe ups, and the excessive Christmas, that made me realise what her account was really about (making money, not cleaning). Then, the Disney/kitchen debacle tipped me over the edge!! We’d just had our new kitchen, and it was so ridiculously obvious that hers had such an unrealistic timeline for the work! Never mind the fact she was trying to make out it was just a hole in the wall that she was having done, rather than an entire new kitchen. I was so pleased to find these threads!!

I think what hinchers, and critics of tattle, don’t understand (and why they’re like ‘why are you obsessed with her, just don’t watch, #bekond’ etc) is that the vast majority of us used to like her. The vast majority used to enjoy her stories, her cleaning tips, and we have friends/family who have been taken in by her too. A lot have had our mental health affected by her page and the unrealistic standard she sets for a ‘perfect’ tidy show home. At one point I used to get so stressed when things at home were out of place, even when visitors squashed the sofa cushions so they didn’t look ‘perfect’ and would just want to continuously plump them - I mean really?! Even now I still get thoughts like that and have to remind myself that things like that just don’t matter! And that’s the lasting effect on me with good mental health, I still need to check myself for habits I picked up from following her, never mind those who have actual anxiety or struggling with parenthood and how terrible her page is for them. We can still see how damaging she is to people (not mentioning pets, and the environment too!!)

For anyone on here still following her - please please unfollow!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Who did her tit media training? Her HEART interview is absolutely embarrassing!! She can’t answer the questions just keeps saying umm and stuttering.. threw in a classic ‘mum sezz’

honestly cringing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who did her tit media training? Her HEART interview is absolutely embarrassing!! She can’t answer the questions just keeps saying umm and stuttering.. threw in a classic ‘mum sezz’

honestly cringing
She actually just said

“I don’t know about other people but I haven’t got time to be making a proper big pie every day”

HOWLING 😂
Join the real world you bleeping melt. So many mums and dads who work all day and still get a proper meal on the table every day and they aren’t gifted JusRol...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
But that's the thing.she ISN'T WORKING WITH THEM. It really pisses me off when influences like Sophie says this. because they're not working with them.
brands look at the people with the most followers and think "ooo goodie,that's brilliant that's how we will get our name out there more." They are using Sophie and she goes on to manipulate us.
SHe is there advertising that's all she is. they don't like or even know her. they aren't working with her to build sky or any of its workings.she doesn't do anything to make sky the company it is,she isn't making it better by adding for them.for fucksake she's doing nothing for Sky that makes it the brand it is. And it's ridiculous to say that she works with them.
they sent her a slip of paper or email. It said what to do so that she puts them on her page and that's it.
that's what they're doing with every single influencer above a certain number of followers. She's not special she's just got a following.
she is their billboard.
She is not working with them.
So are influences that get sent makeup or shampoo. no you're not working with them you've been sent to product by them to advertise because youve got a following. It really takes the piss out of the term working.
You’re absolutely correct. Inside.number2 is exact the same! Milking

Reactions: 4
She honestly puts me off weddings with the amount she bangs on about hers. We get it. You got married. You looked like a bleeping poodle wearing a meringue. Jamie cried. Ya dad cried. You love a montage. You love to share the same clip of the same speech. It happened. Get over it.
Poodle wearing a meringue hahahahahahahhah 😂😂😂😂 this one made me giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has never mentioned Dr Beckmann for stain removal before - Amanda said she was expecting a hack, white wine, salt but she was obviously caught on the hop and stuck in a brand name. Cue new partnership. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Its on the wonderful Wiki, right at the bottom

Thank you. Jesus Christ! I had to stop listening before the end. She is delusional! I hate clothes shopping and live in tops and jeans but even I know that Selfridges isn’t posh. Crikey, even Harrods don’t treat customers like that so she is full of tit. You can tell that the story has been set up purposely like that because she says that Inch said “Come on, you deserve your a Pretty Woman moment” then directly takes a situation like the one from the film after that. Plus we know the plot of that film. Not something I’d expect my fella saying to me!!! I’m now speechless. She really is something else.

Reactions: 19
she has mentioned that before I can’t remember how or why but she has

Reactions: 1
I was injecting myself with Clexene, which thins the blood. I’m in Australia so her injections may be a different brand.
We do use clexane and tinzaparin here. Its just depends on the healthboards and as someone else said were working ourselves away from the likes of warfarin to easier managed apixaban/rivaroxaban etc

She actually just said

“I don’t know about other people but I haven’t got time to be making a proper big pie every day”

HOWLING 😂
Join the real world you bleeping melt. So many mums and dads who work all day and still get a proper meal on the table every day and they aren’t gifted JusRol...
I have an hour round trip to work and work 13 hour shifts. I srill manage to feed myself and my partner a fairly decent meal on those days

Reactions: 14
I can't keep.up pastry trolls!! I go away for the weekend to a Shepard's Hut with no WiFi (Zoph would have loved it guyzzzz, lots of cute bunting and a fire pit to stare in to) and you've moved on 2 threads!
Anyway, my morning thoughts have wandered to her fridge. Do you think we will ever get Ron's art work magnetted to it like a normal house with toddlers? Finger blobs, crayon scribbles, bits of paper stuck with too much glue? All that loveliness?? I mean he's 15 months now - has she ever let him hold a paintbrush?? I wish she would ☹

Why don't they just get HANDSOMNESSSSS to do the media promotion for her mem-wah? 😂 He's be much more bearable and coherent, tbh.... 🙄

#ATV 🎽

• Haha
Eurgh the big fat dog wiping its lipstick all over the chair arm 🤮

edit - to stop confusion, I’m talking about Henry, not Jaymay 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
That wiki page is a work of art!! Well done mamaof3 (and anyone else who chipped in!)

any of the army coming over to tattle to see how nasty we all are (just as I did as a half hearted Hinch follower a few months ago!) will read that and have their eyes opened 🤞🏻

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.