Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s still for sale on their website so not limited edition then 😂 the sales rep has had you on there Hinchy
Also, to say how much of a fuss she makes of regretting buying it, it’s not that much? Especially for someone worth £2.5mil?
Wow that’s a ridiculous amount to spend on a bag. Did she brag and show it off on her stories ? Wow I hope not when so many are struggling right now 😡

Reactions: 4
Definitely a blood disorder yea....!? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I really can't fault her for this, it sounds right to me! Factor V Leiden mutation and Protein S deficiency and Factor V Leiden mutation and protein c deficiencies are often seen together, and when they're paired, they do bump up your risks of blood clots quite a bit. It can be very dangerous for women especially in relation to birth control and pregnancy. Is that around when she had the clot?

I don't know what the May Thurner syndrome is, but I'm guessing it's related to where the DVT was. My clots were in the brain, I have one particular vein that's quite narrow for some reason.

I still think she's made of smoke and mirrors, and not being honest at all about this, but I'm glad she's doing well.

Reactions: 6
I'm watching a doc on Rose West and Myra Hindley, so you can imagine, how much this made me laugh 😂

Mum is an elderly, religious lady, who is the only person Rose now speaks to and does so three times a week and has done for the past 23 years. Bit like Soph's reliance on her Mum. Mum thinks Rose is innocent. Soph's mum thinks that Soph too, is innocent. Mum says Rose knows she will die in prison. Just like Soph's mum always knew "something big would happen to (her) you" & (she'd) you'd be loved by millions. Mum says's Rose just wants to be left alone to live out her life sentence in peace. Soph too, just wants her Hinchers to duck off and allow her to retire so she can go to Selfridges and spend her millions in peace without having to make up a Pretty Woman-esqe sob story excuse - mum agrees Soph deserves this much at least.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thats how she gets her no1 slot by free bees ....how sad mind you thats her life by getting free beez 😂
Bloody hell did i contribute to hinch. I thought it was free so no issues
But I didn’t realise it helped keep her fake status up

if I was a writer I’d be pissed her drivel is no1.
I actually cannot believe there’s women out there who are fawning over this trash

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell did i contribute to hinch. I thought it was free so no issues
But I didn’t realise it helped keep her fake status up

if I was a writer I’d be pissed her drivel is no1.
I actually cannot believe there’s women out there who are fawning over this trash
You can be #1 on amazon with 3 sold books, it's a sales gimmick, not a statement about author prowess.
They'd fawn over her toe nail clippings. Odd bunch, them.

Reactions: 10
It’s just all made up story isn’t it? Her sheep won’t twig it thought cause they’re thick as a plank! When I take the cannula out of our patients I tell them it could bruise but nothing about Veins sticking up 🙄 We’ve got so many patients on blood thinners and it’s never bothered their hands 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m assuming she’s got Factor V Leiden but even then I’ve not seen weird veins on them.. I hate the attention seeking from her 😡
I’m on blood thinners due to DVT and I don’t have boney veiny hands? She’s just an attention seeking twit!

This is the blood condition she mentions in the first book ..
It says her mums side of the family... not her?! Does she actually have it or is just at risk? 🤨🤨

Reactions: 3
I’m on blood thinners due to DVT and I don’t have boney veiny hands? She’s just an attention seeking twit!

It says her mums side of the family... not her?! Does she actually have it or is just at risk? 🤨🤨
She has had clots and goes for regular injections, so I'd think she has it. Not that I'd be shocked if she lied about it but it is one of the consistent things she has spoken of.

Reactions: 5
She has had clots and goes for regular injections, so I'd think she has it. Not that I'd be shocked if she lied about it but it is one of the consistent things she has spoken of.
That’s a bit confusing to me- injections of what? Blood thinners are usually taken daily, aren’t they, not once or twice a month or however often she says she goes? I’ve never heard of a treatment like that. The only time I’ve heard of injections of heparin/warfarin are for short term use in the hospital following a surgery, not long term.

Maybe someone else knows more?

And further in she says this condition, MTS.
I don't know.. alot of this book is weird..
MTS is a temporary state caused by DVT, she won’t have it anymore if the clot has now gone and her legs no longer swollen. Although it’s a syndrome it’s not necessarily a permanent syndrome in the same way as things like Down Syndrome for example. We’ve seen her legs recently when she showed off her bruises to the trolls and they look normal now. She’s just chucked it on the list to sound more impressive and increase the pity party.

I didn’t doubt she has a clotting disorder as I already knew about the factor V Leiden. But neither clotting disorders nor anticoagulants make your hands look like claws!

That’s a bit confusing to me- injections of what? Blood thinners are usually taken daily, aren’t they, not once or twice a month or however often she says she goes? I’ve never heard of a treatment like that. The only time I’ve heard of injections of heparin/warfarin are for short term use in the hospital following a surgery, not long term.

She had heparin syringes by her bed before when she was postpartum. Not sure what she’s on now, as when she has done her bedside baskets the last few times the syringes weren’t there but she has mentioned being on medication for her blood. Could be a proper “blood thinner” like apixaban or warfarin but equally people use the term blood thinner to describe aspirin as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9

Yeah, good point. Thinking on it, my dad took warfarin daily. Never injections. I don't know, she is always so coy.

Reactions: 3
MTS is a temporary state caused by DVT, she won’t have it anymore if the clot has now gone and her legs no longer swollen. Although it’s a syndrome it’s not necessarily a permanent syndrome in the same way as things like Down Syndrome for example. We’ve seen her legs recently when she showed off her bruises to the trolls and they look normal now. She’s just chucked it on the list to sound more impressive and increase the pity party.

I didn’t doubt she has a clotting disorder as I already knew about the factor V Leiden. But neither clotting disorders nor anticoagulants make your hands look like claws!

She had heparin syringes by her bed before when she was postpartum. Not sure what she’s on now, as when she has done her bedside baskets the last few times the syringes weren’t there but she has mentioned being on medication for her blood. Could be a proper “blood thinner” like apixaban or warfarin but equally people use the term blood thinner to describe aspirin as well 🤷🏻‍♀️
Interesting, thanks, I didn't follow her back then. I'd be petrified of having those syringes about with an animal in the house, my dog has an absurd talent for getting into medication, I need to have my night table drawers locked with a baby lock.. maybe Henry Handsomes is better behaved than my little fluff ball LOL. You're right about people calling aspirin a blood thinner, I definitely don't call it that but I've heard people my granny's generation say that, and of course it falls in that category when talking to the doctor.

Wendy.... think the injections are code for Botox or fillers 😉 I actually have no clue how long fillers last or how often she goes, but wouldn't that be funny

Reactions: 2
Interesting, thanks, I didn't follow her back then. I'd be petrified of having those syringes about with an animal in the house, my dog has an absurd talent for getting into medication, I need to have my night table drawers locked with a baby lock.. maybe Henry Handsomes is better behaved than my little fluff ball LOL. You're right about people calling aspirin a blood thinner, I definitely don't call it that but I've heard people my granny's generation say that, and of course it falls in that category when talking to the doctor.

Wendy.... think the injections are code for Botox or fillers 😉 I actually have no clue how long fillers last or how often she goes, but wouldn't that be funny
You could be right, lip injections last 2-6 months depending on the person, one of my friends it lasts a year and Botox 3 months or more, again depending, some people reject it faster. She does look like she had a botox eyebrow lift. It would be funny if that was a code!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just listened to the LV bag story as I was out all day yesterday.
It's quite obvious from that that the only person who had an issue with Sophie's appearance is Sophie. She was feeling inadequate and projected that onto the sales assistant.
Selfridges is just another department store, the sales staff, particularly in the London one are used to dealing with people from all walks of life who may be normal everyday people or may be multimillionaires, they don't know and just do their job regardless.

Maybe Sophie wanted to be treated like a princess and didn't get the level of fawning over she wanted but she needs to realise that she isn't special, she's just another customer.

Reactions: 30
I haven't read or listened to the book of lies and I am not going to. I have however read enough on here about the LV bag purchase in Selfridges and all I can say is only Sophie Hinchliffe can make buying a handbag into a tale of woe and pity. You've got to hand it to her, she has a rare talent for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She needs to stop wanging on about her wedding day. It was chavvy as duck, Jamie looked like he was heading to a court appearance in that suit and your music choices were shiteous. Hinchy - we all enjoyed our weddings, but keep yours to yourself now we are 2+ years down the line as nobody cares about it as much as you do. Trust me.
She’s the sort to want to renew her vows a couple of years down the line so she has an excuse to have another wedding. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve missed the LV scandal can someone direct me please
Its on the wonderful Wiki, right at the bottom

Reactions: 7
Jamies story, sharing people listening to the memwah 😂 what a cling on, get youre own tit to do rather than riding on the back of your wives 'fame' embarrassing 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would you tell your 3.6m followers that your child has a double chin?!. Why would you do that, when you have , allegedly, been the target of bullying over your own looks?.

I don't think she's actually thought about when he grows up, becomes his own person and sees all this shite. She just treats him as another thing she owns and can show off about.
I do worry for the futures of exploited children on social media.
Look at how many child actors become addicted to drugs, alcohol or commit suicide. They can't cope with fame at a young age. It's scary, and children should be protected. She was popular before she had him. There was no need to bring him into the tit show she has created.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.