Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno you know i love it when me and my fella go for a pound bakery. Were tight arses clearly 😂
£ Bakery actually sell you the frozen pies though so you can cook them at a later date!!! Bloody great!

Reactions: 2
Absolute sad bastards. I know they don’t drink (allegedly) but isn’t there anywhere that does nice afternoon teas in Essex, or something?!? Their lack of imagination is tragic. Maybe Ron is with Mama Jarreth so often that they don’t appreciate a few hours without him to do what they fancy. They just do what they do with him. Losers
Absolutely loads of little places and cute tea rooms around Essex, and a very short drive from her, loads of little country pubs too.

Reactions: 9
This could very easily backfire on them. It could draw negative attention from Piers who might critique the book properly and ask questions she might not want to answer. They are all pouncing on a man who has pretty much just tagged his colleagues in a post. It’s got nothing to do with hinch. It’s laughable that the hinchers think it’s that deep. So I hope he says something about it to shut them up
What I don’t get is that it isn’t that deep. He’s tagged people he personally knows to create a bit of banter it would be weird to tag her if he doesn’t have that sort of relationship. They’re also on complete different playing fields as he is a critic and she a social influencer. It’s like Tony Blair tagging the likes of Joey Essex if they had books out at the same time ... it would be strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ughhh I hope hope hope piers mentions her and asks who the duck she is - she'd be mortified 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 266496

Can she get #Gifted some new brows

Probably used to books with less words and more pictures
Does anyone at this point honestly care about tit she bought to show the camera and the bin? I bet it features (got this for my mum cozzzz she really wanted one) even her hinchers must be bored of seeing the same old tit 😂

Astonish, Something cheap for Ron, Something seasonal, Halloween sorry Hinchoween related, Something Christmassy guyssss coz I saw it and just loveeeeee it, Fry’s Chocolate (or whatever odd fad she’s on this week with food). Soup bowls, hot chocolate and marshmallows 😂

Get your Hinch haul bingo cards at the ready!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gretel/Gertrude or whatever the other alter ego was called seems to have disappeared since the book launch

Reactions: 12
On a date together? In Home Bargains? Living the dream aren't they? It's not a date you melon head! It's yet another trip to a shop to buy more stuff you don't need!
Wasn’t this trip pre arranged with the store too🤔

Reactions: 5
She is absolutely MILKING this memwah. It'll be 2040 and she will be saying 'guys anyone got any questions about my memwah? Anyone remember me? That cleaning lady? From 20 years ago?'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This could very easily backfire on them. It could draw negative attention from Piers who might critique the book properly and ask questions she might not want to answer. They are all pouncing on a man who has pretty much just tagged his colleagues in a post. It’s got nothing to do with hinch. It’s laughable that the hinchers think it’s that deep. So I hope he says something about it to shut them up
The way he goes absolutely in on the Love Island lot is the direction I hope this goes for Hinch. Shes no different to them dipshits, and has as much talent. Go on Piers, notice the stupid lying bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"i'm so p-happy"
It must be tough for her to decide between the only 2 adjectives in her vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Henry wasn't happy you were back Zoph hun, he was raging that he didn't get a corned beef pasty.

More of her own fabric softener. She's the only fucker buying it by the looks of the reviews!
Popped into Home Bargs early evening, virtually full small shelf of conditioner and the same situation with the pods, in fact only 3 boxes removed of pods. Bloody large cardboard cutout sticking out of the shelf as you walk in with her mug on it, gave me the jeebies🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.