Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This fire she just mentioned on her stories.. wasn't because of the crap she put on the top of the oven was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine saying ‘OOPS’ and laughing cos you set the gaff on fire. What an absolute fanny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That nose job she had really be making her sound like she has a permanent cold. 🤮

Reactions: 5
I’m a doctor training in gastroenterology. I don’t come across gastric bands very often but I’ve done some reading and it sound plausible if you allow for her explaining it inaccurately (which many people do as medical information translated into lay language often results in meaning being lost).

You can get something called gastric prolapse aka “band slippage”, where instead of the band sitting neatly around the stomach, a bit of extra stomach can get trapped in the band which can pinch the entrance to the stomach closed or partially closed. Interestingly it is not uncommon (1-14%) and some people don’t get any symptoms from this. The authors also don’t list weight loss as a symptom of this side-effect, but rather reflux, regurgitation and vomiting and rarely sudden upper abdominal pain (she said her pain was back pain,I think?).

The paper I read says the management is to deflate the band and repeat imaging to see if the prolapse resolves, and some cases need surgery.
Helpfully the authors say the following about pregnancy-
“Band unlocking is another alternative, particularly in a pregnant patient where time under anesthesia and fetal health are most important; the patient then can return for a definitive operation when she is postpartum”

I think her story is plausible BUT it doesn’t ring true with me that they would just reposition the band rather than deflate/unlock it, especially when she was approx 8 months pregnant and seemingly very malnourished. Who is to say it wouldn’t slip again, requiring another general anaesthetic?? That’s the aspect of the story I just don’t buy as she hasn’t regained the excess weight, which would have happened if they had unlocked the band. It does make me wonder if she even has a band at all, or an eating disorder.

Link to the paper for anyone interested: https://bariatrictimes.com/long-term-complications-gastric-banding-balloon/

Sorry if that is more info that anyone needed, I have a professional interest and currently bored at home self isolating as my husband has COVID!
Could this be the reason she put on some much needed weight towards the end of the pregnancy and in the few months after Rondon was born, and has seemingly lost it all again because it’s been reclipped? She’s as scarily thin now as she was before Ronnieblesshim.
It’d be a very convenient omission from the full story but it would make a lot of sense.

Reactions: 4
Just seen that Piers Morgan post, I think hes a head but he gets a tiny bit of respect from me for not tagging Hinch 😂 as if he's gonna give a duck about all her Hinchers tagging her as well
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if he blocked them all😂🤣 and Hinch 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember how she always used Gretel 😂 those were the days. Not so assed about her appearance now is she?

Reactions: 18
Vestlife honestly makes me feel ill “was I flirting? Well seems to have worked” in his horrid voice

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
ooh now I know why they don’t work anymore. You go to work, meet your future partner, get married, have a baby then never work again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s defo had a face job. She’s actually so pretty, she didn’t need to play with her face and add the big pantomime dame eyebrows. Her teeth can’t be real, she’s had Botox and some lip filler and her nose looks like it’s been done too.

I hate how she plays on the ‘im
Just normal’ bla bla bla stuff when she isn’t. The average woman can’t afford a new face, gastric band, weigh loss skin surgery, new teeth, hair extensions, and this was all before the cash started rolling in.

Reactions: 13
Let’s get this straight now

Baker’s oven cheese and onion bake = pure bliss! Crispy top, full of gooey goodness.

Gregg’s cheese and onion pasty = dog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.