Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hehe its probably cos over here in Liverpool everyone gets the jarg LV from St John's precinct and they bounce round like its the real thing. So its forever imprinted in my brain as the chavviest thing 😂
A Tale of 2 sisters.

Me and my lil sis were hanging around China Town in NY many yrs ago, like you do.

Well this being the centre of knock off Michael Kors merc lil sis was after a small cross over body bag.

Walking around we were pursued by sweet little Chinese ladies, no bigger than the Grinches claw.

Eventually we were taken down into a basement to look at their wares (silly I know), all the time been told to keep a eye out for the PoPo, who apparently were on the look out for sellers of illegal goods.

After looking at the handbags it was evident that these were not so good knock offs called Kichael Mors and we asked to leave.

Well they then went into the hard sell, I was shitting myself, we were in a ffing basement for Christ's sake.

I looked at my lil sis and as I was preparing to run and shout "take her leave me alone I'm poor" they decided to take pity and let us free on account we told no-one.

"No we won't spill we screamed" and they let us go. we were like Speedy Gonzales when we got outside.

We still talk about this night lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve just found this one as well...

She’s having a go at trolls saying horrible things about her nails... Well we certainly didn’t say anything about her nails apart from the prerecording thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh wait and the brown tips, that tbh Soph they really look like you’ve wiped your bum with your hand 😂
She always has her nails done so she’s talking out of her arse, even in lockdown she had fake ones on (but she hasn’t read here since 2019 so...)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ive missed out on the LV bag story. Tried googling,no joy. Has anyone got a link or tell me briefly please what its about please.

Reactions: 1
I hadn’t noticed this before actually - I was still a kind of fan then although I had started to dislike her more and more. This was just such an aggressive thing to talk about and at the time I didn’t get the fuss about giving a kitchen to someone who ALREADY HAD A KITCHEN but then it was because she could still visit it? Weird 😂
How would she know us trolls were talking about this? This was Feb2020 she hasn't been on since 2019!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It was me who put a TDLR about her Wembley arena seating - I cannot WAIT to see where the piano seat is going 😂

we shall add it to the list of seating that is completely unnecessary and no one will ever sit on 😂

Reactions: 10
Speaking of minkys 😂 I told my fella before that you can get minky charms and I said 'so it's a charm in the shape of a minky' and he said 'the shape of a vagina?' 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never got this story of hers, as having warm hands makes my veins more prominent!
Yeah it’s a well known fact in nursing you have to warm the hands to dilate the veins for venepuncture

another strike for Stupid Soph

Reactions: 11
I’ve just found this one as well...

She’s having a go at trolls saying horrible things about her nails... Well we certainly didn’t say anything about her nails apart from the prerecording thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh wait and the brown tips, that tbh Soph they really look like you’ve wiped your bum with your hand 😂
“Apparently my hands are disgusting, veiny and bony but I have a blood condition which I take blood thinners for“

What a non sequitur. I’m a doctor - blood thinners don’t make your hands bony or veiny. Bruised, perhaps, but she didn’t use that word!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hehe its probably cos over here in Liverpool everyone gets the jarg LV from St John's precinct and they bounce round like its the real thing. So its forever imprinted in my brain as the chavviest thing 😂
I will let you off! Handbags and shoes are my guilty pleasure

I’d probably like hinch if she was upfront and owned it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She wont have a mortgage anymore...."completely mad" if she does but there you go said it now!!

Amazing how one day she write a book about anxiety, mental health and being soooooo nervous and next day TV appearances, Radio broadcast and full blown advert promoting sky TV.....so terrifying 😤
You and I AND hundreds if not thousands of people know that anyone with anxiety around people cannot STAND to be photographed, filmed or around too many people , let alone being filmed and on TV! Blows my mind how she can get away with the anxiety card, Soph, you should be ashamed of yourself. It's nerves and butterflies hun,rightly so but not anxiety. Anxiety takes away your breath and you feel like you could actually die! Most people can't leave their homes, but you can hop and skip to Disney, ITV, B&M and the opening of a bleeping envelope!

My mum god rest her, would say look get a bleeping grip or get off SM
Very smart woman you mum was, I am sorry she's not with you anymore :(

Reactions: 18
She’s never shown a primark haul

how did it make her cry for someone to say they were disappointed to see her wardrobe? It’s a super weird thing to get so upset about. It didn’t even seem mean. Just I thought it would be better than that. She is so fragile to take that so personally. I don’t think that is something to cry over
Is that because she cant do a swipe up or Primark? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just a thought. Do Jamie’s parents live in Mallorca or just have a holiday home there? Just wondering if they live in Mallorca how they’ve been able to visit.

Reactions: 7
Hi guyzz

When she was on holiday.
What are those expensive trainers she was spotted wearing called?
Are they the same as the ones spotted at Maldon prom?
and
Those sunglasses she has been seen in?

Thanks x
This pic is from thread #211. Someone spotted she was wearing LV trainers, which she confirmed and said there is a funny story about them in her book. The story in the book is about her handbag, purse and belt, which she then felt bad about. So did she go back to buy the trainers, even though she had an awful experience? Will we ever know?! Maybe a story for the sequel!!! 😳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.