Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now listening to “how the industry works” whilst I’m ironing to go through this again.

when she was investigated by the ASA for no disclosing Ad on her fabreeze spraying
“she went through hell at that point and now always makes sure she labels her posts”

hahahaha have a laugh Zoph writing ad in white on a white background is not disclosing your ads. You’re hiding them

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I don’t think people will love thats she getting free Sky TV as it’s stupidly expensive.

Reactions: 29
She says she turns down freebies! What a bloody joke! She takes takes and takes even more. Goodness knows how much she was paid by Sky to advertise that story 😡 she can easily afford most of the stuff she is gifted including that PASTRY from Jusrol.
The level of selfishness and greediness from her astounds me - we are in a pandemic, people are struggling and dying, yet she keeps on taking, buying, breaching Covid socially distancing rules with bestie SS and flaunting it in everyone’s faces on social media! The only thing she has given was a thoughtless small bag of stuff she grabbed from her cupboard (including already opened nappies and some of her gifted pastry!) to a FOODBANK - in fact she gave Mario a hoover which cost more than the food she donated. She is beyond disgusting and so is her husband. Ronnie has far too many clothes - why can’t she give instead of taking all of the time? I guess that’s because she’s so far up her own backside - she has no morals or values.
Agree with this. She gets all her Nappies for free, she could easily give half of them away (before the pack is opened) if she even gave away a quarter of what she gets I would actually have some respect for her. She said in the food bank post that she doesn’t advertise what she gives away because she will “get trolled” for it but in reality she gets a lot more stick for not giving it away.
It wouldn’t affect her one bit if she did a giveaway each week, all that iconic make up and brushes, she could easily have done a nominate someone who deserves this type thing and kept half and still had enough left to keep her going for years. And why keep the foundation that isn’t her colour?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t understand companies that gift things. Sky doesn’t need influencers to promote them 😂
Sky have probably realised the ‘army’ would do anything to live her lifestyle and have jumped on the bandwagon in an attempt to gain more customers... shes a marketing tool... its actually close to brainwashing😂 I don’t doubt for a minute that just like Zoflora, Scrub Daddy etc. she’ll make their sales go through the roof. Baa said the sheep.

Reactions: 20
Guyzzzz those laundry sheets must be crap because she said “I really like em” she didn’t go “I LAAAAAAAV IT!!!!” 😨😱😨😱😨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And she talks about some gifted furniture that she didn’t share because she didn’t want to accept it and the guy turned up at her house and she has no idea how he found her address 😂

her address is not hard to find! the more I listen to her horrible voice reading this book the more I dislike her!

she’s such a smug witch

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The sky bollocks has made me beyond bleeping angry. My Nan and Granda had sky since it came out. Sky sports package and that’s it. My granda died last year and I rang sky to change it to her bank acc instead of his. They fucked it up and cut her off and sent her demanding letters with late payment charges. They’re absolute cunts. She refuses to leave (old pekple are set in their ways aren’t they) and she is paying about £76 a month! These bleeping leech scum bags are getting paid to advertise something that’s been around for years and years and years. Agghhhhhb this ones made me wince I’m so mad. Worse than galaxy hamper gate. Pair of bleeping horrible bastards

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I was thinking this morning. I’d do anything to have money to help us live happy and freely!
I’d love to be able to do what I wanted and swan off to places without having to save up of worry about what I’d spent.
I’d love to have my husband “career break” and be at home 24/7 - I’d likely kill him though!
BUT if to do that I had to accept freebies and flaunt it to MANY people who couldn’t afford it or didn’t need it I’d rather stick to my life now!!!
I can only assume Soph has always been given things on a plate, never struggled...has no poor friends or relatives....she has no clue how skint people are EVEN those who work as a couple.

I’ve no ‘rich’ friends. All struggle in life when it comes to finances.
Her platform could be used so much better, she could do so much good for the ‘normal’ people and throwing in bargs from b&m isn’t one of them!!!

“here guys got this for £2 in b&m.....but here’s my week away that cost thousands” “My bag was £12 guys but my cars 60k” not a nice ring to it is there?

NOONE needs to know what car you have, where you went on holiday, what designer clobber you bought! Seeing all that AND the freebies on top is salt in the wounds!

my issue is she bleats on about being lil old Soph same as us when infact she isn’t!!!!
She is way over everyone.
I can watch the filthy rich and not feel pressure to buy anything, pressure to want it and they come across so much different to her. Their wealth isn’t thrown in your face at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Hopefully I've done this right, first attempt and I'm still learning guuuuuyyyyyzzzz!

Thanks to @easeypeasey for the thread suggestion, with 54 votes - you go Glen Coco! Had to trim it a bit sorry!

Link to the last thread is here: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...is-tom-hardy-her-ribena-must-be-bacardi.9954/, good luck doing the TLDR because we're getting though a thread a day with Grinch's shenanigans.

Wiki is here: https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

Apologies in advance for the inevitable balls up I've made, happy trolling you vicious, jealous pastry haters ;)

ATV x
Omg goiyzzz, Hello I'm thank you I ust can't believe it, its been crazy!! How did this happen to little old me???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Stacey’s comment about the 2nd Oct - just Zoph book arriving . Great friend when she gets hers after insta fake friends.

If Stacey feels ok with Zoph making it all about herself in the birthday montage, I’ll buy a hat ( cheap one ) and have a nibble of it .

‘ my beautiful’. bleeping narc

Reactions: 13
sorry keep bleating on but she doesn’t want to look around her house and it’s like a show home of gifted items?!!

ARE YOU HAVING A bleeping LAUGH

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was off yesterday and missed #246 entirely!! Off to catch up. Or do I, then I'll miss this one! Just can't keep up!

Reactions: 9
Just little innocent relatable Zoph trying to flog her ridiculously expensive Sky package that she doesn’t even pay for herself, in the middle of a global pandemic, when some people can’t even pay their household bills anymore, we love to see it 🤩

Reactions: 28
Can anyone share what she wrote about CF? I can’t keep up with the threads but am interested to read. Sorry for going over old shizz ATV x

Reactions: 7
99% of ronnotuftsanymore clothes will be binned as they're personalised, she could do a giveaway to a follower whose child was younger with the name ronnie. I'm sure someone would be grateful but no....down the dump they'll go

Reactions: 11
It baffles me how they can share all the pointless shite and tat they buy. When so many are losing their jobs. Its sickening and embarrassing. Imagine being that tone deaf & heartless

Reactions: 45
She doesn’t even watch anything. Inch watches the football every night whilst she’s in the garage making tat and pinging off all the fumes she’s created during the day!
Or tidying the toys back to how they should look in preparation for baby H to throw them all over next day!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.