Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to see the PERGOLLLAAAAA......in its wonderfulness after all that feckin rain!
🌧🌧🌧🌧💨💨💨💨☔☔☔☔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s bought a piano bench. And I hate to agree with Inch, but they don’t own and piano and she doesn’t play the piano, so why does she need it? This is another example of hoarding and spaffing money on tit she doesn’t need.

Reactions: 40
My bag was £12 guys but my cars 60k” not a nice ring to it is there?
Yes her Tesco bag was £12 not the LV! Does anyone remember her saying she went shopping like pretty woman or didn’t she share that? In it together taking you along... along for the ride.

Reactions: 13
I’m bleeping fuming 😤 I pay a lot for sky each month, my broadband offer is up this month & I can’t speak to a human being to try & reduce it or keep it at the same price, the bleeping online services don’t work either & here we have Mr & Mrs Cuntybollocks getting it for free!
We have Sky TV and ours has gone up £5 a month recently. I'm only keeping it because we had to pay for a new HD box when our packed up but I won't be renewing it when this box packs up especially now that those two money grabbing free loaders are probably paying nothing or next to nothing now for theirs. It makes me so angry! 😠😠

Reactions: 17
Just listened to the Selfridges/LV story. What a load of shite!! She goes on like Selfridges is some super high end luxury shop. It’s a freaking department store. Where does she get all her expensive make up from (not Iconic, the stuff she actually uses). Presumably she is going to Selfridges or similar all the time!! And saying how she was affecting an upper class accent to fit in 😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It baffles me how they can share all the pointless shite and tat they buy. When so many are losing their jobs. Its sickening and embarrassing. Imagine being that tone deaf & heartless
Honestly I am so done with her!
in the growing our home part she is just bragging about everything she has and basically because of Mrs hinch she was able to do her extension really quickly (cause her army paid for it) and the absolute shite she’s speaking

I think I have a problem because I don’t want to listen or read it anymore but I can’t stop picking it apart.
How can I hate someone I don’t know so much, the lies and the tit she has sprouted

Reactions: 24
It baffles me how they can share all the pointless shite and tat they buy. When so many are losing their jobs. Its sickening and embarrassing. Imagine being that tone deaf & heartless
Ooooh heartless is such a good 'H' I could have used in my poetic adventure!!!!

Reactions: 6
“I really like emm” is that the new I just larrrrv it

Her laundry pile is so bizarre does she live in a dressing gown and blanket and no clothes

Reactions: 12
Oh she can duck off paid to advertise sky buying more seating for something she literally doesn’t own inch having a career break now I’m genuinely seeing how she has a huge impact on people’s mental health! She’s infuriating 😡😡😡

Reactions: 14
Just sent mr inch a message when he was showing the piano bench and saying why oh why soph ....and I sent him a message saying ....
More money than sense
Can’t wait to see how long it takes to block me

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just because she’ll be using a proper gravy boat for Christmas dinner ( or a gifted service will ) doesn’t make her any better than someone using a Pyrex jug ❤ .

All she is , is an Instagram #ad, yep they’ll have the perfectly wrapped gifts, the matching jumpers, blah blah blah but none of it is real, imagine living your life, hiding some of you, deciding what to show/#ad, exploiting your innocent toddler, 24/7. Horrible life really, yep money makes it easier but really hasn’t made her a better person. Just highlighted how everything she does and is is for show . Poor Ronnie .

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m bleeping fuming 😤 I pay a lot for sky each month, my broadband offer is up this month & I can’t speak to a human being to try & reduce it or keep it at the same price, the bleeping online services don’t work either & here we have Mr & Mrs Cuntybollocks getting it for free!
I don’t know if this has been mentioned as I’ve not caught up yet.
but if you phone them and get the jargon about vulnerable people and to say yes or no. Just say ‘Technical’ or ‘Speak to an advisor’
It should put you straight to a rep 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
Yes her Tesco bag was £12 not the LV! Does anyone remember her saying she went shopping like pretty woman or didn’t she share that? In it together taking you along... along for the ride.
It’s in her book about the pretty woman moment and she felt like she was being looked down on and regretted buying it only uses it for “work” but she loves to clean it guyzzzz

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I CANNOT STAND HIS SMUG SALES VOICE. duck off inch and crawl back under the rock you came from

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.