Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the woman flicked her eyes up and down because of her DISGUSTING VEINY HANDS THAT APPARENTLY WE ARE ALL SO HORRIBLE ABOUT AND SHE HAS TO WARM UP

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s never shown a primark haul

how did it make her cry for someone to say they were disappointed to see her wardrobe? It’s a super weird thing to get so upset about. It didn’t even seem mean. Just I thought it would be better than that. She is so fragile to take that so personally. I don’t think that is something to cry over

Reactions: 17
I’ve just listened to the “bag” clip and the overarching impression I get was that although she’s saying it was about money, it never was.

It was more a “how dare you make me feel like that - I’ll show you” moment. I mean, Selfridges get all kinds of people in as do Harrods - they will have seen it all. She flicked her eyes up and down you as you were wearing Primark (don’t think we’ve seen that haul yet!) so you bought more from her just to show her what money you had?

That sounds excessive and a bit mean. Okay, a sales woman made you feel bad for a second so you had to prove her wrong? What if she’s being paid commission? You’ve essentially just paid her for making that judgement. I defo think if it happened, it was more to flex her muscles than a money thing. The details have been added to make her seem relatable.

Come to think of it, I’ve never seen her shop in Wilkos or Primark. Strange to mention those two when she flogs dresses from EBay and stuff from B and M/Home Bargains.
I thought that
When I lived in London I always used to go and look and browse, sometimes I’d buy what I liked. I’ve never been made to feel “unworthy”
It’s a dramatised situation as is everything in her book.
She never has mentioned primark in the book she says that only shops at places that have a tall range - Missguided, miss pap and missy empire and of course eBay

Sophie’s mind during wardrobe gate

‘I WORKED SO HARD ON CHOOSING THIS WARDROBE AND GETTING IT GIFTED, I WORKED SO HARD ON THOSE EBAY SWIPE UP LINKS TO BUY THOSE CLOTHES. HOW DARE THEY. I hid all my designer clothes! Spent ages hanging all this cheap crap on grey flock hangers! I spent ages living in holiday cottages to get this fitted out in my entirely free new bedroom including carpets, beds, curtains etc! This is devistatin to have some peasant troll come along and tear down all my hard work! I’m gonna cry to the Sun. that will show them’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Might have been said already, but just noticed on Amazon that the book has increased in price.
Was down to £8.50 a few days ago, but now at £9.99.
🎶🎶All about the money money money.🎶🎶
It's half price in WH Smiths, which made me smile when I saw it by the door hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s never shown a primark haul

how did it make her cry for someone to say they were disappointed to see her wardrobe? It’s a super weird thing to get so upset about. It didn’t even seem mean. Just I thought it would be better than that. She is so fragile to take that so personally. I don’t think that is something to cry over
Did you see the follow up to that comment about the wardrobe? "Mrs Hinch viciously trolled about her wardrobe"
Viciously trolled? A throw away comment without a voice resulted in her having one of her passive aggressive melt downs. I've never known anyone so childish in my life!

Reactions: 16
Maybe the woman flicked her eyes up and down because of her DISGUSTING VEINY HANDS THAT APPARENTLY WE ARE ALL SO HORRIBLE ABOUT AND SHE HAS TO WARM UP
I never got this story of hers, as having warm hands makes my veins more prominent!

Reactions: 6
At this point, what's she still paying for? Mortgage and utilities?

It's just baffling.... 'I hate all the attention, I didn't ask for this'; how about just saying no then? Step up and embrace the fact that the money this brings you is worth everything else, or shut up.
Dont give her ideas, sponsorship with British Gas coming for the winter months.. I can see it now.

"I know people struggle to heat there homes in winter, we've partnered with British gas so we don't need to pay guyzzz, I dont know how this has happened look how warm my house is, sometimes I leave the door open to heat the PERgola."

Hinchers sat in the freezing cold "you deserve it babe"

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So what really got up my nose was this!!! She can’t understand why we report her to ASA guyyys 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well Soph! There’s a thing called rules!!! If you can’t accept them your going to be reported and that goes for everyone not just poor old you!!!! 🤮

Oh and by the way she blames us trolls partly for her anxiety and depression! Just so you know

funny innit?I thought she got into cleaning for her anxiety? So when did it start Soph before your fame or after us gits started outing you? 🤣
Didnt out the site though did she?

Reactions: 8
Why does anyone need that much make up? I see loads of influencers with drawers like these. Most of it must go in the bin. You just could never use it all.

Are you allowed to see other families atm?
Im a make up artist and have more than this, but its part of my job too😂 I've been wanting them draws for ages but ive changed my mind now

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this derails the thread guyzzzz.
I saw this posted on someone's Facebook earlier and had to save the image and show you all.
If this is true and it could well be, it's disgusting the lengths that some sick fucks will go to just to see photos of children. Yet Hinch flaunts Ronnie all day every day. It makes me sick.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
I was out today doing normal family things when I spotted Mrs Hinch book at Number 7 in the local bookshop (easons). I am at a loss as to who is buying the thing here.
There are currently 35ish books sitting on the shelves.
I took this quickly as she refers to her self as Mrs Hinch. To me this is her pulling away from Mrs Hinch the brand. Also included the description the bookshop use to sell the book. .
I don’t recall us being given a bedtime inspirational quote in a while (even though she does it “each and every night”)! Keeping my dabber ready for my Bingo! 😉

• Haha
I’ve just found this one as well...

She’s having a go at trolls saying horrible things about her nails... Well we certainly didn’t say anything about her nails apart from the prerecording thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh wait and the brown tips, that tbh Soph they really look like you’ve wiped your bum with your hand 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve just found this one as well...

She’s having a go at trolls saying horrible things about her nails... Well we certainly didn’t say anything about her nails apart from the prerecording thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh wait and the brown tips, that tbh Soph they really look like you’ve wiped your bum with your hand 😂
Definitely lies! I’ve never seen anyone say that all!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.