Mrs Hinch #247 Gifted mirror on the wall she's the biggest troll of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guyzz

When she was on holiday.
What are those expensive trainers she was spotted wearing called?
Are they the same as the ones spotted at Maldon prom?
and
Those sunglasses she has been seen in?

Thanks x

Reactions: 5
Oh Jesus panelling ๐Ÿ™„.. this is another copy cat by Zoph. The DiY instagramers have gone through this "trend" already. Her hall is very narrow IMO panelling will make it look even narrower.

As for the play room. Well Zoph if you move the dining table across the room to Ron's already "behind the sofa area" he will have that playroom.
Damn it now I have to rethink wanting paneling for my stairs and wall ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I can here her saying "luxurious" in my head
Makes my skin crawl and like I want to vom... ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We lost my mother inlaw to cancer end of June๐Ÿ˜ช. We had to sell her house, told my husband to just paint it grey #trending #soldwithinaweek makes me feel sick how many lemmings are on this planet xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh Jesus panelling ๐Ÿ™„.. this is another copy cat by Zoph. The DiY instagramers have gone through this "trend" already. Her hall is very narrow IMO panelling will make it look even narrower.

As for the play room. Well Zoph if you move the dining table across the room to Ron's already "behind the sofa area" he will have that playroom.
Or take it away completely it's only there for show ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 6
There will be no filming today because uncle vesters family are there and she will not be allowed to. The last time she tried to film them when they visited a while ago you should have seen the looks he gave her. So phone in the drawer day Iโ€™m thinking lol
Id like to believe a few of them are tattle talers ๐Ÿ˜œ

Reactions: 11
They don't see it because they desperately want to be it. They bought her story and think if they just do the same they can be like her. They have no idea what it's like behind the scenes. They will bleat she deserves it so that if it happens to them, they can feel they deserve it too. They are protecting an idea, a fantasy when they are protecting her.

and there is a saying, The poor have more than the rich. For the poor have hope, they think money will solve everything.

Being rich comes with it's own set of problems and you don't change or aren't a better person because the name brand of your stuff changes. Stuff should never define a person. You can't take it with you. Wherever you go, your problems stay with you, increasing wealth increases bills so it's same just with different 0's. A larger house means larger monthly bills for example.
So true, my boss is a multimillionaire but i wouldnt want his life. He looks mega stressed 24/7, never has a holiday and hardly sees his children from one day to the next!

Reactions: 16
APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE - "Once I started writing I couldn't stop"

Lurked for a while but have decided it's time to put my ยฃ2.99's worth in (reduced from ยฃ4.99). Can I join you on the bespoke corner bench please, you'll scooch wontcha?

Sky TV was last straw for me last night. After watching her load up her 'only ยฃ99' set of drawers with at least a grands worth of hair and makeup stuff, plus drinkies with her 'kids', and then telling everyone what they jus-luv to watch on their obviously gifted all packages included sky TV when they're home 24/7, I cried myself to sleep, the boiler broke yesterday and I don't know where I'm going to get the money to get it repaired.

Would love to sit down with my husband and chit chat about all the things we don't get time to watch on TV but he leaves home at 5am and returns at 7.30pm every night, by the time he's had his warmed-up dinner, spent time with the children and helped clear the kitchen up or taken eldest to football whilst I get little one bathed and to bed we have at most half an hour with each other to catch up, during which he usually falls asleep because he's absolutely shattered. Had to give up work due to MH issues caused by secondary infertility, finally blessed with our little girl after 10 years and multiple miscarriages, was then diagnosed with PTSD, autoimmune issues and a blood condition after her birth.

Can completely empathise with those of you having fertility struggles and my arms are around you all. Her constant gloating when she cuddles the little one when he's asleep brings back awful memories of my darkest times desperately wanting to have a baby and mourning the loss of my little ones and this morning's post would have definitely sent me over the edge, it has actually brought back some awful feelings and memories for me today. She is either very sick or gets her kicks out of showing off everything she has and making others feel inadequate. She must know some of her followers may have struggles but seems to be tone deaf to anyone and anything outside of her fairytale.

Complained to Jus-Rol asking where their morals were gifting a multimillionaire food. To have them reply and actually acknowledge they had got it wrong has encouraged me to speak up a bit more so complaint going off to sky tv too
and anyone else that chooses to give these two workshy begs anything else.

Asked husband to get some pastry from ASDA as have apples from the tree to make a pie. He came home and said 'there wasn't any own brand left they only had that Jus-rol stuff and you told me not to get that' lol!!

On friday she says she was up at 4.10am, had dispatched the little one by 9am and wasnt on telly until 12.15pm, who needs almost 8 hours to get ready and turn a laptop on?

Holly and Phil appeared to be sticking to a very narrow path of questions and didnt appear to be falling all over her as she was them, the montage was very old no grey book and spangly pen free advertising. They're surrounded by fake people in the entertainment industry so guess they've got her number.

As for 'mum says stay silent 'til the time's right', who brings their child up to hold on to ammunition ready to fire back at a later date, speaks volumes she must be a very calculating old woman!

Inch reminds me of the two old pervs from onthebuses 'can I get my sack out' ๐Ÿคฎ. What a shining example of hard work and determination he is to his child, she's always up in the morning and says he's always still in bed. She claims they are showing the little one that you dont get anything for nothing and that you have to work for it.... whilst being given everything for nothing and not going out to work for it.

Poor little one's life is like the Trueman Show, Adventures of Ron & Hen photoshoot at 8.30am, feed the fat dog at 8.46am, sleep by 9am, toys and outfit advertising every day. Have visions of him clambering up the trellis and fake flowers into the neighbours garden one day to find the real world!

Dog just looks fat and miserable, his massive nose makes me feel ill and the look he gave little one when they were on the bed, oh dear.

Oh, and that sausage casserole looked like the contents of a bed pan ๐Ÿคฎ

Sorry if I've waffled on. You are all so funny and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading here. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 162
Thereโ€™s only one thing to do now sheโ€™s written her memoir ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No matter what she wants to dig at tattle and or other forums calling her out, she now can only do it by being our puppet โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god also she says she wants to have a Hinch fest and everyone gets together with their minkys in the air and sheโ€™ll have stalls with all her favourite cleaning products there
And itโ€™ll be family friendly in a field

Hinch Fest - watch this space
Oh thank god for Covid, I knew it was a blessing in disguise

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking about her lounge, the layout .. it crossed my mind how unsafe it could be.. I won't go into much detail as Grinch could misinterpret want I am saying for her next book..

Shouldn't there be a door where the tv is, out to the hall, in case a fire started in the middle of the room. Then I realised the downstairs toilet is in the position of what should be a door. So whomever designed the extension didn't do a good job. Or Grinch told them she knew better.

I could go on about her not having bi fold doors but it will turn into an episode of Grand Designs.

guyyz there's a photo of Grinch on her Mum's lap in the book, circa 1990. I didn't recognize either of them tbh. Ma Freda looks so different. Has anyone seen it ?

Reactions: 9
Oh my god also she says she wants to have a Hinch fest and everyone gets together with their minkys in the air and sheโ€™ll have stalls with all her favourite cleaning products there
And itโ€™ll be family friendly in a field

Hinch Fest - watch this space
Everyone will get together with their minkys out ๐Ÿ˜‚Sounds like a nudist hippy convention

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iโ€™ve been told off by Mr A and Iโ€™ve got to go out with him and the kids and stop talking about Hinch ๐Ÿ˜ข but this part... more work to be done she forgot about her loft conversion though View attachment 264850
Not surprised they need a break. Must be exhausting constantly throwing money into your house and "improving" (that's subjective) it. Poor little lambs.

Reactions: 14
I was thinking about her lounge, the layout .. it crossed my mind how unsafe it could be.. I won't go into much detail as Grinch could misinterpret want I am saying for her next book..

Shouldn't there be a door where the tv is, out to the hall, in case a fire started in the middle of the room. Then I realised the downstairs toilet is in the position of what should be a door. So whomever designed the extension didn't do a good job. Or Grinch told them she knew better.

I could go on about her not having bi fold doors but it will turn into an episode of Grand Designs.

guyyz there's a photo of Grinch on her Mum's lap in the book, circa 1990. I didn't recognize either of them tbh. Ma Freda looks so different. Has anyone seen it ?
Share away please ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.