Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HANDSNOMESS

***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the shit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 195

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I genuinely think that her relationship is so unhealthy. The fact that she needs his approval for sticking a bit of garlic bread in the oven is not normal behaviour for a 30 year old woman, and then to say that it “makes her feel like a real grown up wife”. FFS!
And Inch is one smug, arrogant arsehole. He thinks he’s the dogs bollocks because he’s managed to bag some sort who’s 10 years younger than him but it’s clearly just because she’s needy as fuck and he’s happy to exploit her insecurities for a free ride. No intelligent, independently successful woman with one ounce of self respect would give him the time of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

mgh727

VIP Member
In celebration of Henry losing weight, I’d like to announce I did a shit earlier and lost 2lbs! I’m cracking out two wheels of Brie and pastry to celebrate this monumental achievement and I hope you can all join me in raising a mug of hot Ribena 💃🏻 ATV 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 92

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
We are not rich but yesterday I said to my 16 year old daughter what do you want for Christmas she said I don’t need anything really. I said ok but I still want to get you something maybe? She said ok what about a family game or something for us all? Or something for charity? Maybe we could sponsor a child or an animal cos I think I already have plenty of stuff.as a mum that’s what I want my child to be like

• Heart
Reactions: 84

mgh727

VIP Member
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?
I loved her, but as her pregnancy progressed she just lost her relatability with all the gifted stuff and then when Ronnie was born and they buggered off to a log cabin to hideaway whilst work was carried out on the property, I started thinking “okay....what’s going in here?” Final straw was DisneyLand and dragging her mum and niece out there whilst more work went on and they apparently decided to extend their stay cos “I loved it guyzzz!” Like Disney is expensive, you can’t just extend a stay at the drop of a hat!! She isn’t relatable, you can’t even begin to comprehend how much money she’s spent. I’m having a baby on a tight budget, my partner will get 5 days paternity if he’s lucky because we can’t afford for him to take more than that, she’s had Jamie at home for months, like I’d love it if she gave away Ronnie’s old clothes to charity or a mother and baby hostel, pretty sure it was a girl from Geordie Shore who passed her baby’s changing table on to someone that needs it because she wasn’t keeping it around and selling it on for profit like Freda did with Soph’s old dining table! Hinch hoardes too, has way too much shit she just keeps buying over and over again, doesn’t “share” her wealth with charity, she thinks a shout out to dogs trust as doing her bit and brags about how much stuff she has and money very indiscreetly and without a second thought of “oh maybe people are struggling because of covid and I should come across as more humble” she doesn’t seem to realise she is a complete arsehole when it comes to her wealth, gifted products and money. Start giving back to the community and those in need, fill up an entire shopping trolly for a food bank like Sam Faiers and I might find you slightly more down to earth and humble! And stop filling your house with crap, her living room in the This Morning screenshot looked so overcrowded and like a shop showroom showing several rooms in one space with the amount of stuff she’s got crammed into such a tight space!!

• Heart
Reactions: 83
***QUESTION TIME***

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the shit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
When she had a perfect baby who slept and fed on demand giving her time to act as though he didn’t exist meanwhile I gave birth to my own and had this tiny human to look after 24/7 I wouldn’t have time to eat my life was totally tipped upside I couldn’t leave the house as was unsure about feeds and my house was a tip. She made me feel like a crap mum and a crap wife so had enough l. She mentioned trolls had said something (wasn’t even nasty if I remember rightly) but was enough for me to look up the site and was thrilled to see others feeling like me and then it all made sense reading on here!!

She’s bloody awful for mental health especially for new mums. She’s got on hand help 24/7 my life would be so much easier if my husband didn’t work I never realised just how little she actually did as a mum at first. Hence her child’s over a year old and only now she claims she can’t pee alone.. I used to carry my baby and lay her on a changing Matt whilst I peed when she was little.. so guessing she could always nip you the loo alone!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 82

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I've been waiting to get the go ahead from someone before I talk about hinchs' despicable mention of a young man who took his life over 10 years ago now.Someone she hardly knew,she was introduced to him briefly when she was about 13 and wouldn't have had any contact with him since that time.
I'm going ahead without their permission because they are spearheading a nationwide campaign to get justice for him,and i'm assuming any publicity is good for the cause.
He died in the care of a local hospital Trust,the same one that dear Sophie's sister was admitted to having been diagnosed as bi polar.She made it out.
How did she end up there?
Ma got her claws into pa when hinch's sister Sam was about 2,but he came with baggage in the form of 2 young daughters.Distance was a problem as they lived in the North East.The eldest was a proper daddy's girl and ma didn't like it.
She got pregnant with Princess and eventually married him when the cherub was about 4.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
Para alert
After finding out I was pregnant me and my boyfriend of 7yr started looking for a house, we moved into our first home when my son was a newborn and within 2 month of us living together he left cause he was ripping me off with another girl and got her pregnant... I was lost and had 0 motivation for nothing except my baby, not gonna lie my house was an absolute shithole. My friend told me about Mrs hinch (this was a few days after her This morning appearance) and I was hooked (not a fucking psycho hincher tho let’s have it right, I just loved her cleaning tips) and not gonna lie her quirkyness and normalness had me. But by the time she was pregnant I knew every tip Etc regardless so I got abit bored cause it seemed the same kind of story’s constant, It was up until she was pregnant then had Ronnie. I couldn’t actually explain or what it was that was annoying me but I told my friend and said something isn’t right she’s doing my fucking head in lately And I can’t put my finger on it!! Then she had that ‘break’ cause someone betrayed her trust or whatever and I seen on the MHMMDI page people blaming tattle for her break so I came on this site to see what the crack was...... and I’ve never turned back😂 I couldn’t put me finger on it why she started annoying me, soon as I came on this site it explained everything for me and I realised what it was that was annoying me. She was Is a money grabbing slimy bellend

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

easeypeasey

VIP Member
ALTERNATIVELY!!!!!

GIFTED MIRROR ON THE WALL HINCH IS STILL THE BIGGEST TROLL OF ALL

It's the third time I've suggested it but it's still true!!! 😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

tippingpoint

VIP Member
51A0F82D-816E-489C-AB33-4CFF6AC2CBDA.png

Oh Sue hun I know 😭 tolls are so real. There’s the one in Wales. The bridge. That’s the worst one. There was a whole bit in Gavin & Stacey about it. Poor Gav having to pay all the money going back and forth 😢 truly heartbreaking 💔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Beebee3

First thread title guuuyyysssss! I can’t believe it’s happened to me! I mean... I’m still learning...
Off for some tumeric egg shots in my pergoala. Have a fab weekend ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
this mean girl moment right here did it for me ⬇⬇⬇

Used to be in her highlights and a few of us mentioned it before. She has since deleted it but she doesn’t read here 🙄the moment was so full of venom, if you saw it, you’ll remember 🐍 I felt i saw her true self then, not the “beautiful inside and out” she tries to sell.

1BE842D4-276F-4323-83EF-D6F68156ECF8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Treat for my fellow pastry trolls. Try not to cry when you hear this, it’s such a sad story 😢 complete with a ‘Mum says’ 😘

Listening again, she hasn’t actually mentioned the shoes but I assume this is her ‘funny story’ but now I think it’s all just a lie 😂

View attachment 264158
Wow! This is absolutely disgusting! Such a bare faced lie. Somewhere like Selfridges & LV will look into the shop assistants because of this brazen lie. Hope she feels proud of herself, she would have gotten a low paid assistant put under scrutiny now.
The woman is such poisonous scum. Why does she act like fucking Belle from the little village!? No one feels like that when they go to Selfridges, it’s a fucking shop! I used to have lunch there most days when I worked in London! It’s just a posher BHS! The more I hear from this book the more I hate the woman and her lies

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Kiki1989

***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
It was the nursery reveal for me too. I was already going off her by that point but I was in my son's nursery when I saw her reveal as I'd just gotten him off to sleep and I remember sitting on the floor crying my eyes out because I couldn't give him all the things I wanted too. The only things I paid full price for were the cot and the wall stickers everything else was hand me downs or presents from family and friends as I was really struggling going from a full time wage to smp.

I used to compare every aspect of my life to hers and hate myself. Looking at it now I much prefer my son's to Ronnies. Even if it's not insta perfect.

(The cot bumper didn't stay on the cot)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Allthevest20

VIP Member
My life is falling apart. I lost my Mum and my only parent at 28. I have BDD from being bullied at school. I've reached out to her many times and always been ignored. My life has hit a crisis point now with covid and work. Did she ever reply?!?!!? Aahahhajaajahajahajaj No. I'll spend my Xmas day alone. No gifted spread. No love. Just me. No idea why I posted this but if we are all ok in this together.... where's my love Hinch

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
So
My life is falling apart. I lost my Mum and my only parent at 28. I have BDD from being bullied at school. I've reached out to her many times and always been ignored. My life has hit a crisis point now with covid and work. Did she ever reply?!?!!? Aahahhajaajahajahajaj No. I'll spend my Xmas day alone. No gifted spread. No love. Just me. No idea why I posted this but if we are all ok in this together.... where's my love Hinch
Absolutely noone is going to be on their own Xmas day or any other time whilst we are here.
Come her downfall,we'll create a massive WhatsApp group and look after each other.
Where's your love...all around you every time you log on.
I know that doesn't help you financially but you can pm me it things get too tough.
I hate to make that thought public,but i'm having probs messaging privately xx

• Heart
Reactions: 57