Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are not rich but yesterday I said to my 16 year old daughter what do you want for Christmas she said I don’t need anything really. I said ok but I still want to get you something maybe? She said ok what about a family game or something for us all? Or something for charity? Maybe we could sponsor a child or an animal cos I think I already have plenty of stuff.as a mum that’s what I want my child to be like

• Heart
Reactions: 84
In the book she says that Ronnie has never stayed out to ma’s to sleepover
But it’s something that she’ll consider so her and Jamie can have regular date nights 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Covidiot alert right? 6 people 2 households in pub right?
And this also annoys me, not just directed at Soph here, because you’re still supposed to keep the 2m apart and very few people do. I see lots of people meeting up and taking selfie’s faces all crushed together.
Treat for my fellow pastry trolls. Try not to cry when you hear this, it’s such a sad story 😢 complete with a ‘Mum says’ 😘

Listening again, she hasn’t actually mentioned the shoes but I assume this is her ‘funny story’ but now I think it’s all just a lie 😂

View attachment 264158
riiiiighhht, little ole relatable Soph, buying an LV handbag, matching purse and belt just to prove a point. Yeah we will do that everyday!

Also why do people want a pretty woman moment? She was a prostitute being paid by a businessman, not something I personally want to aspire too.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Slightly off topic but I cancel or threaten to cancel Sky to get a decent deal. I’ve historically managed to get 75% off by doing this, but in recent times, it’s more like 40-60%. In case that helps anyone.

I genuinely despair that Sky think it’s worth sharing the Hinches’ viewing list as people might want to watch the same....?! They’re not cool, intelligent or vaguely aspirational. But then again I often underestimate the strange level of obsession of Hinchers.
Sky are a money grabbing company who employ hard sell staff to sell something that most dont realise you can get at half price....that's if you really need it? I worked it out once that to get your money's worth you need to be watching about 7 hours a day of TV....I think most Hinchers probably already do this so who will she sell it to?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would you want an omelette shaped like a waffle I just don’t understand
In the book she says that Ronnie has never stayed out to ma’s to sleepover
But it’s something that she’ll consider so her and Jamie can have regular date nights 🤨
🤥

Reactions: 11
One day she may just add some blue food colouring to the waffle but she hasn’t been on here since 2019 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d honestly rather drink bleach than give sky (or any other tv package company my money) you can watch anything your heart desires for free if you just stream it online (or get someone to add extra apps to your firestick) not strictly legal but I’ve done a lot worse than that in my time 😉
I dont give any TV company money, dont even buy a TV licence ( complete rip off) there are plenty of things to watch via the internet, there just aren't enough hours in the day to pay for TV certainly not Sky

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Apologies for the really dumb question - but can somebody please tell me how I listen to the clips ? Whenever I click on the link it just comes up with a box with a play button and a line through it 😳 sorry still learning guyzzz xx
I can only imagine the brain numbing dumbed down tit that her and vestlife will recommend to people.
We are not rich but yesterday I said to my 16 year old daughter what do you want for Christmas she said I don’t need anything really. I said ok but I still want to get you something maybe? She said ok what about a family game or something for us all? Or something for charity? Maybe we could sponsor a child or an animal cos I think I already have plenty of stuff.as a mum that’s what I want my child to be like
Ah heck im all hormonal today, that made me bubble 😢 she sounds like a lovely wee human 🥰

Reactions: 10
A bit random but my daughter works in B&M. She’s just got home and told me Mrs Hinch is coming in next week. Why would “little ole me” phone a cheap store to give them notice she’s coming in? Do we think so she gets her stuff for free?
I said this a few weeks ago. They must get notice she’s coming in, because those shelves do not look like that on a normal day!

Reactions: 16
Please give the baby a bowl of Cheerios, toast, wetabix or oats 😂😂

Waffle maker eggs like this creep me out? The are over done 🤢
Just making a normal f*cking omelette ffs

Does anybody know what this chat she had with her mum is 🤔
May have been answered for you but think it refers to the chat they had in Disney, her mum said she's allowed to enjoy her money and treat people etc and that if it ever gets too much just to tell her. Something like that

Reactions: 7
So Mrs Dull and her hubby are going to be telling us what to watch on Sky. You’re alright thanks, I’ll pass!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Treat for my fellow pastry trolls. Try not to cry when you hear this, it’s such a sad story 😢 complete with a ‘Mum says’ 😘

Listening again, she hasn’t actually mentioned the shoes but I assume this is her ‘funny story’ but now I think it’s all just a lie 😂

View attachment 264158
What a pile of crap! ‘I feel bad about buying it’ - still bought it though didn’t you?! And the matching purse and belt.

And you don’t mind taking it to meeting to show it off do you, you’re that embarrassed about it!

Oh the irony about talking about the saleswoman judging her, when you’ve just judged her and her selling style and wrote it down for people to see. Don’t you say ‘be nice to each other’, well you’ve not been very nice to her have you Soph?! She was probably a bit sick of having to deal with customers like you, that have more money then brains, selling handbags worth more then she probably made in a month, but she still served you though didn’t she?!

Judgemental or what.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She was judged by the woman at LV when buying her bag?! Is that what she said?! No offence to anyone who has one but they’re quite trashy bags 🤣 they’re WAG and drug dealer girlfriend uniform. I’m sure they weren’t judging they see your type all the time hun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Good morning beloved pastry trolls, I've started us a new thread so please do JusRol over to Shiny new thread

I think I've reported this one to be closed, but my brain is as mushy this morning as Zoph's half-cooked omelettes, so who knows!

ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The baby shower started it for me too. Then after she had Ronnie and painted her life like it was a fairytale sealed it for me.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.