Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s next “hi guys so I’m now working with tampax and I have to say I’ve used them for years. I mean just look at this Tammy! I just love it! Hope this helps guyzzzzzzz”
Jamie on roller skates singing whooooooaaaaaaa body form body form for yooooooooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The sky ad is like this thread BINGO

Mention of love island, THE GRINCH, EVERYBODY LOVES THE GRINCH.

No we just refer to you as the grinch so we do not use your name lovely, ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she is expected to review the programmes she has recorded then fooking hell.

Sophs response on any prog, all genres, any topic - "Guyzz, i just loved iittt, I just did, all the bloody best"

Next day Sky on the blower, "Can we have our money back"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s next “hi guys so I’m now working with tampax and I have to say I’ve used them for years. I mean just look at this Tammy! I just love it! Hope this helps guyzzzzzzz”
“Mum says the applicator is really handy, I wouldn’t know as I actually need her to come round and insert it for me, I’m still learning guyzzzz! But I can do a sticky ALWAYS pad myself, but there’s just something about your mum and a tampax that brings you closer together as a family! Tampax isn’t just for your blob, it’s for bringing your family together!”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait till you read her tit about a lad who took his own life.A boy I'd known since he was no older than Roo. She is diabolical in the very essence of the words meaning.
Maybe this was what the tiff was about that Jamie went off on a walk with Henry for. How can her family sit back and let her spout stuff like this for content for her book 😡

Reactions: 15
The First Minister has called on Prime Minister Boris Johnson to ban people from travelling to Wales from coronavirus hotspots in England.

Unlike in Wales, where people in areas in local lockdown are banned from leaving the county without a reasonable excuse, in England there are no such restrictions.
Yes, but the lockdowns are entirely at their discretion. I would hope this isn’t controversial but I don’t believe you should actually be prevented from leaving your county etc.

Frankly unless there’s a cure round the corner this is something we need to just live with, people can’t stay locked up indefinitely. Those who need/ want to shelter can choose to do so but others need to get on with life. My FIL’s family business (that he built from nothing into a large national company employing 1000+ people) is on the verge of collapse/ bankruptcy and all the local lockdowns have just wiped out their customers in those areas when they are desperate to get outside for some normalcy and companionship. I for one thought the point of the first lockdown was so that PPE could be stockpiled, hospitals equipped and the nightingale hospitals built. Correct me if I’m wrong but the nightingale hospitals have sat empty ever since so why are lockdowns even needed - cases are bound to rise as people start returning to normal, unless deaths skyrocket people should stop panicking. Just my opinion and sorry if it upsets anyone here as I know a few of you work for the NHS etc (much love and respect to you), but the implications of a devastated economy, cancelled operations and increased deaths from strokes, heart attacks, cancer etc seem far worse than letting the virus spread 😔

Again back on topic - why on earth have Sky partnered with her, how does she have anything relevant to contribute to their marketing? We just love it? Well thanks for that great review Soph. I suppose it gets all the barmy army flocking to subscribe just to share what they’re watching since, you know, they’re her best friends and all so she really cares about their viewing habits 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh Jesus 365 days is on her netflix list, bring on the hair pulling, good thing she’s got 4 mops, she’ll need one of them when she stands up 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I joined ‘mrs hinch made me do it’ today for the jokes and I can’t believe how many of them say the products she pushes are tit. Just today someone asked for recommendations on a new vacuum cue comments saying ‘don’t get a shark they’re rubbish’ another one asking about a mop, comments saying ‘flash mops are awful’ How don’t they realise yet this is all a sophisticated sales scam?!
They all regularly have a go at me on that page when I tell them they are being dangerous or I say my opinion of grinch. Then tell me to be kind. I’m surprised I haven’t been banned yet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are sky that bleeping desperate???? What the duck is wrong with these companies??? Why would they need the likes of the Hinchy Minchys????

Reactions: 15
Why the hell do Sky think anyone with half a brain would be interested in what these pair of plebs watch on TV. Not much intelectual viewing there guyzzz. SURPRISE SURPRISE

Reactions: 13
Goggle box next? Or are they too good for that?
Remember she said a while ago that she got offered a lot of TV stuff and could never do it because of the ‘anxiety’ shite? I bleeping knew that one of the offers would have been Gogglebox. After all, what else do they bleeping do of an evening?!!!

I literally cannot believe that Sky have partnered (or whatever the bleeping term is) with them. How bleeping pathetic.

So now they’ll get PAID to do what they do every bleeping night anyway and make more money from the ‘shoppers’.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Just watched today's stories. How much make up? And half of it looks untouched. It's just excessive and unnecessary in my opinion. And the way she goes on about her mates coming around and she gives them things, like they are in need? She clearly thinks she's better than them. Some people can't afford to put food on the table, are losing their jobs and relying on food banks and here she is gifted x,y and z. This is what is wrong with the world. I see people who I know that are obsessed by her and a friend of mine was spending money she didn't have to keep up with her. She finally saw the light. Hinch should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 11
I took on a rescue dog ( a staffie) that was so abused she found it hard to cope with life but after months of caring for her she learnt to trust us and became such a big part of our family... I get so angry of the bad reputation they have!! Anyway after 4 years her back legs went then her bowels and we had to let her go...
I dont think ill ever get over it.
Rescue dogs are the best🥰 What a lovely life she knew though in the end, some just need time to trust again and plenty of love xx

Reactions: 5
Maybe this was what the tiff was about that Jamie went off on a walk with Henry for. How can her family sit back and let her spout stuff like this for content for her book 😡
I can't imagine it was over this.
He stormed out after someone spilled the beans about her ma's background if i remember it correctly.
This tragic event happened many years ago,when she was a young teenager.x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
If she's advertising Sky, shouldn't she be blathering on about Sky box sets like Idris does? Rather than Netflix and chill?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s amazing when you get to compare “influencers” when they are advertising same products. They two were so unprofessional compared to another I have seen today.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.