Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFFFFFFFFG. Now she is claiming never to have heard of ‘Scarface’? How do these people manage to live to the age of 30 without accidentally killing themselves through their own stupidity?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My life is falling apart. I lost my Mum and my only parent at 28. I have BDD from being bullied at school. I've reached out to her many times and always been ignored. My life has hit a crisis point now with covid and work. Did she ever reply?!?!!? Aahahhajaajahajahajaj No. I'll spend my Xmas day alone. No gifted spread. No love. Just me. No idea why I posted this but if we are all ok in this together.... where's my love Hinch
So sorry you have had all of that happen to you and that you were ignored. Please know you are not alone on here. Sending love and support

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bit confused that Mrs and Mr Hinch are supposed to be working together on a brand partnership with Sky but it sounds like they don’t watch any of the same programs. Do they take it in turns to sit and watch tv on their own? How have they been together 7 years and she’s never seen any of his favourite films?
When they did the film night idea and both picked 5 films each then wrote then down and picked one at random each night. It was ALWAYS her film,

The one time it was his film and she pissed off outside to film her lights and moaned.

Oh well they are literally both stuck with each other forever now.

If they divorced then she loses her entire branding as Mrs Hinch and him the lazy sod has to go out and find an actual job - good luck explaining the employment gap.

Reactions: 18
Please if you have sky - unsubscribe tomorrow and let their numbers reduce instead of increase x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Its times like that when you wanna shout things from the roof tops, call that cow out....but what’s said on Tattle stays on Tattle, plus It would probably be very incriminating and that would be so unfair on you xx
Look out 'cause her I come 🥁🥁🥁
I'm not scared and I make no apologies,this is well overdue.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have been with sky for years. It find it the best.
Is there a complaint that can be sent to sky? Like this an absolute joke. Imagine having this woman of a woman to be an AD partner ? For what??
Please do.ask them why they be affiliated with people like them

Reactions: 9
So Sky TV give celebs free sky TV for life. My mate works for Sky. So all these Towie ‘stars’ etc don’t pay for their TV .. I pay over £130 a month for my TV - boils my pi55!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
My life is falling apart. I lost my Mum and my only parent at 28. I have BDD from being bullied at school. I've reached out to her many times and always been ignored. My life has hit a crisis point now with covid and work. Did she ever reply?!?!!? Aahahhajaajahajahajaj No. I'll spend my Xmas day alone. No gifted spread. No love. Just me. No idea why I posted this but if we are all ok in this together.... where's my love Hinch
Wish I could send you hugs. I genuinely started following her for cleaning advice because I grew up in a very messy home with parents who were always worked. I've had to learn how to do everything for myself as an adult, it wasn't taught. She won't answer questions if you message, and her actual cleaning isn't... cleaning. There's some awesome IG cleaning accounts that will reply back, give really good advice, etc. Can't mention them, I don't think? Best thing I've done is stop following her! And deleting IG altogether.

I've struggled a lot too, and I'm so sorry you have also. One day at a time xx (I don't even want to think about Christmas.) I have tuition payments, grocery shops, health insurance payments, and somehow I need to finance a car in between now and then.. and yeah, I've got this Soph 🙄 I'm sure you understand how we're feeling.

Here for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So Sky TV give celebs free sky TV for life. My mate works for Sky. So all these Towie ‘stars’ etc don’t pay for their TV .. I pay over £130 a month for my TV - boils my pi55!!
I’d rather they gave free sky TV to a hostel, children’s home or mother and baby unit. Not Z list celebs.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
You’d have thought she would have had at least scrubbed the label of with her Flash and scrub daddy !
Sorry if I’m a bit late with this one, but she bought a label removing kit from that online pound shop in the middle of lockdown!!

Reactions: 4
What exactly do they pay for. I'm beginning to think that all these breaks she has been on recently were gifted. Honestly we have had to cancel our virgin TV package coz we can't afford it so what a time to be promoting sky TV. Covid, people loosing jobs and Christmas is upon us. She will not have the stress that most of us will have around Christmas time. Probably got a stash of presents already gifted. She is going to be bleeping awful to watch in the run up to it. Mentally I know I won't be able to watch her

Reactions: 23
So
Absolutely noone is going to be on their own Xmas day or any other time whilst we are here.
Come her downfall,we'll create a massive WhatsApp group and look after each other.
Where's your love...all around you every time you log on.
I know that doesn't help you financially but you can pm me it things get too tough.
I hate to make that thought public,but i'm having probs messaging privately xx

• Heart
Reactions: 57
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
My turning point was when she was blatantly on the beg for a free fireplace and she got gifted that monstrosity and took it. I hate how influencers try and slyly beg for free tit when they can afford to buy it 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 19
You can message any of us on here anytime you need to. We’ll all be here for you as much as we can. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.