Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only imagine the brain numbing dumbed down tit that her and vestlife will recommend to people.

Reactions: 6
“Our Netflix and chills” 🤢🤢 we don’t wanna know thanks. Keep Jamie’s sack to yourself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
"So we're in partnership with sky guys, we just love it!" Great advertisement 🙄🙄
In partership? What does that even mean? Will she come out to fix our Sky dish if needed? 😂 Why not just say we're being paid to advertise Sky.....we all know what it really is!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s next “hi guys so I’m now working with tampax and I have to say I’ve used them for years. I mean just look at this Tammy! I just love it! Hope this helps guyzzzzzzz”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do they have to be so bloody greedy. More money coming in from sky. Sky is blooming expensive to have actually! How much do you reckon they are getting for sharing what they watch on the telly!?
I had an email last week, my ffig sky is going up.

Eh noo it isn't, when I ring up I'm having a rant.

What's watching the box got to do with this scrubber and her side kick.

Reactions: 23
What’s next “hi guys so I’m now working with tampax and I have to say I’ve used them for years. I mean just look at this Tammy! I just love it! Hope this helps guyzzzzzzz”
“I have a wide set vagina and a heavy flow guyssshhh and I just laaavvvv these Jammy rags! Atb! Hope that makes sense!”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Are the sheep really going to start hashtagging all their Sky viewing - seriously surely no one can be that stupid ???

Reactions: 11
It’s really grinding my gears about Sky.
I have literally just gone back to Sky (broadband isn’t even activated yet) and then this silly cow goes and gets paid for something EVERYONE DOES ANYWAY!

Hubby - “What shall we watch tonight bab?”
Me - “Your sisters friends cousins wife said that How To Get Away with Murder was good..?”
Hubby - “Sorted 👍🏼

I don’t need her telling me that TOWIE or Octopussy or Rampage (?!?! Really?) is worth a watch.

Pfft. I’m done 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
In partership? What does that even mean? Will she come out to fix our Sky dish if needed? 😂 Why not just say we're being paid to advertise Sky.....we all know what it really is!
You could just imagine it....she'd probably just scrub the dish with her minky and hope for the best

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We cancelled our sky subscription last month cos we don’t use it and when we do watch TV we watch Netflix and prime, never been so happy over a decision we’ve made 😂:m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had an email last week, my ffig sky is going up.

Eh noo it isn't, when I ring up I'm having a rant.

What's watching the box got to do with this scrubber and her side kick.
I'll be doing the same if mine goes up!. Friggin Sky, why???😞

Reactions: 6
Loads of stories featuring Vesty recently
do you think they are leading up to some sort of collaboration including him?
he seems more happy to be in front of the camera than zoph?
Just a thought🤢

Reactions: 5
What does is mean now then that she's working with sky. Please don't say her and inch are gonna be a plastered over the sky vans like the Minions and Simpsons were.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh duck off.... I don't need to be shown how to use Sky by these two cretins. WHY are Sky paying them to advertise for them????? FFS.

Reactions: 14
So, how did the sales assistant know she was wearing Primark? Did she check the labels in her clothes before she served her?

Jamie “taking her for her Pretty Woman moment”, like he’s some millionaire businessman and she’s the naive cheap hooker that’s aghast at the price of luxury items.

She’s always got to romanticise everything.

It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.