Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello I'm fank you!

Re: Henry's trip to the vet yesterday. Apparently he's lost weight which implies he had weight to lose in the first place. I just can't see where the weight has been lost unless Grinch took his collar off before he got on the scales!
I'm very surprised that there wasn't the same elaborate drama as the last time he was at the vets to get his teeth cleaned. That was touch and go wasn't it!? Left him at the vets with his favourite fluffy bunny rabbit and then almost broke the land speed record on her way back to pick him up. I'm sure the residents of Maldon were bitterly disappointed that there wasn't a civic reception in the town hall followed by a parade in an open topped bus to celebrate his recovery!

SS finally mentioned the book of lies yesterday and said hers had arrived. I assume it did so via a diamond encrusted delivery van, complete with little delivery man? I must say I'm very surprised that Grinch didn't deliver it personally to her BFF although I appreciate she was so busy giving her in-depth and insightful tv and radio interviews as well as engaging in thought provoking magazine pieces.

Morning titheads! Have we got this? 👍😊
Her and Joe will
Be reading it later while the kids are asleep in the dogs bed, taking the piss and drawing comedy moustaches (not eyebrows she has those already) and pirate eye patches on the pictures Mum said would be perficktTT for the book. Thinking thank godddddddddd our contract is only for another year and we won’t have to be pretend friends with these melts anymore so we can have all our real sleb pals round.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t find her wiki page?

Its at the begining of the thread.

Reactions: 1
I thought Halloween had come early then when I saw Fat Mutt Slim come racing around the corner with his demon eyes! 👻

7BDCC1DD-7B41-452B-9FC0-78648DEA886A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
For me it was a slow burner over time, after she had Ronnie I was pregnant and looked up to her, thinking "if she manages to keep her house lovely after a baby then so can i"
Well i had my baby. I tried so hard to live up to her ideals. I just couldn't do it. Slipped into depression. Thinking I'm worthless for not being like her. Then I saw her for who she was.. a fake, money grabbing cow who doesn't care about anyone. She's changed so much too in the way she runs her Instagram, its a disgrace
I never followed her because I found it annoying that all my friends were having fits over zoflora and kept chopping their pillows and spraying everything and saying ‘hinched’.. I’m not a huge fan of cleaning so she just wasn’t my thing, I like things to look and smell nice but not on her level. So I dipped in and out, I went looking when she mentioned the ‘hole in the wall so I can see into the garden’ .. from the bits I’d seen, she kept saying it was her favourite room but all of a sudden the wall was gone. I googled Mrs Hinch thinking surely not EVERYONE loves this woman.. SURELY someone else thinks she’s a bit of an annoying prick.. then I found tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
It was the nursery reveal for me too. I was already going off her by that point but I was in my son's nursery when I saw her reveal as I'd just gotten him off to sleep and I remember sitting on the floor crying my eyes out because I couldn't give him all the things I wanted too. The only things I paid full price for were the cot and the wall stickers everything else was hand me downs or presents from family and friends as I was really struggling going from a full time wage to smp.

I used to compare every aspect of my life to hers and hate myself. Looking at it now I much prefer my son's to Ronnies. Even if it's not insta perfect.

(The cot bumper didn't stay on the cot)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I’m so Kate to the party guyyuuzzz but I’ve been busy raising my daughter off social media. Sorry if this has already been said so many threads to catch up on but should the just roll be labelled as gifted?
but do you really have a daughter if she’s not plastered all over social media for everyone to see?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
Well said 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
For someone who likes to post everything so perfect why does she always post Ronnie looking so miserable. Just sat there on the sofa waiting for something to happen like some second rate sidekick to the dog. Also did Henry just slip in that story😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was the nursery reveal for me too. I was already going off her by that point but I was in my son's nursery when I saw her reveal as I'd just gotten him off to sleep and I remember sitting on the floor crying my eyes out because I couldn't give him all the things I wanted too. The only things I paid full price for were the cot and the wall stickers everything else was hand me downs or presents from family and friends as I was really struggling going from a full time wage to smp.

I used to compare every aspect of my life to hers and hate myself. Looking at it now I much prefer my son's to Ronnies. Even if it's not insta perfect.

Your sons nursery looks 1 million times better than that grey tacky tat cave of ron mcdon’s!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Aww that’s lovely - colourful and cozy 🥰.
I can’t imagine how inadequate this woman can make new mums feel. At a time when you’re already feeling vulnerable too. I’m a new mum to a five week old and struggling to juggle life at the mo but fortunately for me it’s my second child and thanks to here I know she’s all fake fake fake so I just laugh at her stories. It’s all bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ronnieblesshim is very cute and looks adorable in his little PJs (that actually fit him) but I'm sick to the back teeth of seeing him and that fat bleeping mutt every single morning! She's so boring.
My heart was in my mouth when Ronnie "patted" Henry this morning! He will turn around and nip him one day, I just hope it's not hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
***QUESTION TIME***
When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning idiot?

When I became aware of affiliated links 😳 and then it was all the eBay swipe up stuff literally every single day and then at the end of one of her page stories ( not her videos which magically disappear) it listed everything that was gifted and I thought WTAF

Reactions: 18
Ronnieblesshim is very cute and looks adorable in his little PJs (that actually fit him) but I'm sick to the back teeth of seeing him and that fat bleeping mutt every single morning! She's so boring.
My heart was in my mouth when Ronnie "patted" Henry this morning! He will turn around and nip him one day, I just hope it's not hard!
Its like she's read here because I can't now see the pat. But that can't be, she hasn't read here since 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Boringsomes 😢 That’s awful, how are you doing now?

Sorry for the temporary break in trolling guys, I’ll go back to our ‘heartless, evil, jealous haters’ ways once I’ve given Boringsomes a virtual cwtch

Aw thank you Im doing absolutely brilliant, for nearly 4yr now it’s just been me and my son and I honestly wouldn’t change it for the world! It was a blessing in disguise.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet if it came to the baby or the dog she would pick the dog for his own bedroom. Put him in the god damn kitchen or the floor of your room in his bed not on a bed?! I bet he’s a nightmare if that baby tried to get on his “bed”
She did pick the dog! had another half of a house added so H could keep his room. Rumour has it that the room used to be for her niece until H came along? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
***QUESTION TIME***

I’ve never found her relatable, all I saw was an over excited fembot obsessed with caddies and swipe ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Found the soup one ty peeps x
Just catching up so it might have been mentioned...wasn't there one with a packet of biscuits and a hot drink on her worktop,the first time she captioned it something like 'first cuppa of the day' but weeks later it became 'night time cuppa' or something like that 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.