Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
I used to follow her in the earlier days of her account. I thought she was quirky and funny and she seemed really nice. Things changed though when all of the expensive gifts started arriving for Ronnie and his nursery. Then there was the professionally photographed lavish baby shower, the grazing table at some other event that was summoned up at extremely short notice and the completely over the top Christmas last year. A friend mentioned Tattle to me in December and I have been a fully paid up member ever since!

Reactions: 24
I agree but it’s unrealistic. Who actually has that amount of time to do that so often. No normal person with a full time job who has to actually pay for cleaning products. Only followed her recently and her voice makes me feel like I can’t breathe. Bought her lenor stuff tho Cos I love stuff like that and it is nice tbf.
Is the answer Mrs Hinch?? .....
She doesn’t have time to complete it all in a week which is now why it’s become a monthly list!! 😬

Reactions: 9
Mine is the Hinch hauls, as I’ve mentioned before. Buying a whole load of tat she doesn’t need. Particularly the type of “I’ve got one of these already but I just love the colour guyzzzz”. I’m not a Jamie fan but the wave of crap she orders and comes home with must drive him mad. It’s a massive waste of resources plus alienates those who struggle to keep their head above water financially.

My second is the tediousness and repetitiveness of her posts. Even Groundhog Day has more variety. Ronnie feeding the dog wasn’t especially interesting first time around but 50th....yawn. I love my kids (mostly) but I assume that others don’t find them interesting, other than their grandparents. Ditto for him eating/non eating of the weird and wonderful lunch concoctions. With the slow mo...aagh! Henry’s genitals to bid me good night, an image no one needs to see. Ever.

I do find the strength of passion from her followers very odd. She’s a stranger, she’s not your best friend. Cleaning is boring. She doesn’t even really do much cleaning. It’s like a strange religious cult where any tiny difference of opinion is shut down. If you are so confident she’s the best thing since (David Icke?), why can’t you engage in any form of debate?

Rant over, it’s put me quite on edge which is a bad thing with my in laws visiting today. Good news, we’re having a roast and I’m doing it all on my own without any help from my mummaz.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
When she had the extension done and got the sofa gifted and it was EXACTLY the same as her old one but because she already had the 2 seater and armchair a FEW year apparently the colour had ‘faded’ so she had to get the 2 seater, 3 seater AND armchair all brand new so they all looked the same. She said she donated the old furniture but when you’re replacing sofas with the exact same ones a few year later and there’s nothing wrong with them YOU ARE NOT RELATABLE.
Tell you why the colour was different too, it’s cos she’d rub fecking fabric softener into the sofas to clean them, fabric softener isn’t a detergent so this was a pointless practice anyway, she wore away the fire ******** coating and slowly started stripping the colour out, sofas should only be cleaned with proper cleaning products fit for purpose, not Mrs H’s scrubbing brush, cloff, Lenor and hot water, but she’s has probably cost a few hinchers a pretty penny buggering their crushed velvet sofas that aren’t cheap and has never addressed how this strips the fire retardant coating that’s there for a reason so let’s not hold out hope for her to start now 🥴

Reactions: 31
Yes this was the same for me, she went from cleaning hack lady to grabbing money maker, all the swipe up and advertising, then came across here so lurked, then joined and felt like I'd come home, love it here with all the little pastry trolls 👍
Same for me! I liked her when she used to do live stories while waiting on her Chinese etc but once the swipe ups started and all the gifted stuff, that was it for me. You could see the greed and her wanting to be insta famous. Annoys me when she says it don’t know how this happened’ yet she was approaching management/PR companies! It was all planned!!!

Reactions: 27
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
I started to find her irritating when she was pregnant, getting all those free clothes and things for Ronnie and being gifted all that furniture annoyed me. We grafted like mad to buy our daughter everything when she was a baby, yet Soph had everything given to her.
When she had Ronnie, I found that she became boring and unrelatable. My daughter is amazing but my God can she be hard work! I had a really bad birth with her, my section cut became infected and I struggled with PND to the point I was disgusted with myself that I was struggling to bond with her and I used to sob for hours that I didn't want to be a mum anymore. I got help, thankfully, and I became better. Now I have an amazing bond with my daughter and have another baby on the way. I found Zophs gushing about how perfect everything was so unrelatable having been a new mum myself and coming out the other side of PND.
The extension, the constant free gifts, the amount of support she gets from her mum and Vestie all started to wind me up.
The thing that made me realise what a total twit she was, was Christmas. The excess spending, the over the top decorations, the dining table fit for royalty etc. Both my husband and I are key workers and BOTH had to work Christmas day last year. My daughter had to spend her first Christmas with my mum, and I was absolutely heartbroken to the point I was crying in the toilets at work out of mum guilt. Yet Soph portrayed this magical day and it really touched a nerve.
I stopped watching her stories after that and when I saw her grid post for Disneyland pop up on my news feed, I knew I was right.... She's a prick. I found tattle after typing "Mrs Hinch liar" into google and I lurked on the threads for months before finally joining a couple of months later. I've never looked back.

Sorry for the essay 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Same for me! I liked her when she used to do live stories while waiting on her Chinese etc but once the swipe ups started and all the gifted stuff, that was it for me. You could see the greed and her wanting to be insta famous. Annoys me when she says it don’t know how this happened’ yet she was approaching management/PR companies! It was all planned!!!
To be honest I read something about her in the paper about being on This Morning the first time, so went over to her page watched a story and thought who the duck are you showing people how to clean, and her voice grated on me, I think 🤔 mine maybe an age thing, but I really don’t get the massive following to be honest, her house is full of tat and her husband needs to go back to work, he friends must really rip the piss out of him, she is no cleaning guru I work full time so does my husband work have a four bedroom house and I spend 30 cleaning a day then on a Thursday blitz the whole house in 2 hours she just fannies about all week

Reactions: 21
***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
I followed her from about 25k followers, quite liked her at first, liked her home and liked the little videos she did. I was always a bit skeptical right from the beginning as she had no children, at home most of the day and lived in a new build so of course its going to look immaculate! I liked that she was a "bargain hunter". I am a clean freak so I have always shined my sink and wanked my taps so she didn't really teach me anything, I guess it felt like I wasn't the only saddo that did all of this! I got fed up with the swipe ups and just randomly googled something along the lines of Mrs Hinch annoying and then I came across Tattle. Once I started reading it's hard to see her in a positive light. I really don't think she is as clean as she makes out, the whole Hinch list is pointless. I write lists but it's not for the everyday stuff. I really don't understand her cleaning routine. I clean my house throughly top to bottom once a week, hers just seems bitty and all over the place. 🤷‍♀️ I graft to keep my house clean, my husband works long hours, I'm on my own with the children, I don't get help, I cook from scratch, I do the gardening, DIY, take care of bills and budget money, wash the car, I do the dump runs, I do everything so at the weekend we can have time together as a family, a lot of the cleaning has to be done when my children are in bed. She wouldn't know what hard work is! She has no idea she is in a bubble and I hope it bursts soon. Unfortunately though I don't think it will. She is a privileged princess who will glide through life with no real hardships or understanding about the real world.

I really liked it yesterday that Chris Evans mentioned that the trolls think she is a fake, it was a very direct question! I think he had read Tattle and sees her for what she is!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
For me it was definitely when she had Ronnie. I was pregnant when she was (my little egg was born 25th May but was 5 weeks early so I was due literally as she was) and I can remember thinking I wonder how she will manage to be “Mrs Hinch” when she’s had a baby I hope she shows the truth. Anyway as we all know what we saw was a false perfect picture of a newborn motherhood life and straight away I felt completely inadequate. I myself suffered from PND to the point I messaged my family on numerous occasions saying I didn’t want to be here anymore/didn’t want to be a mum and have this life etc etc. And then I remember her saying about SS messaging her because SS could tell Grinch was suffering and I remember thinking wow it’s not just me finding this hard and then the next day it’s sparkly houses perfect mum perfect life again I was just like “this. is. a. lie.”

• Heart
***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
Mine was more gradual, I was a whole range of KTTP so started watching during lockdown whilst getting my daughter to bed. I was admittedly looking to get certain areas in the house more organised, so she did actually help me a bit there. Didn’t realise what the swipe ups meant at that time. It was when she started doing the garden with the sleepers & I thought it was a silly thing to get with a dog & a toddler who’s going to want to climb it all & found there was nowhere I could say what I wanted to say. Then other general things started to get on my nerves a little & on one of the FB groups they mentioned the ‘trolling website’ so I googled, found Tattle & saw how much she’d actually fabricated, repeated & how much she’d been gifted!!

Reactions: 10
Ok Guys, For the wiki page.

I am still looking for the evidence that she reuses videos and I can't seem to find it

If I recall it was were she backs out of the bedroom and also I think involved her nappy caddy, videoed on the landing and was reused on her IG page 3 weeks apart.

Please help I can't sleep because it's bugging me.
sorru if someone hs already helped you - but I remember tomtitlane posting some screenshots of prerecords amonth or so ago. It was a pampers thing so think it’s the one you’re meaning!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The first time she ever called him roo I wrote it straight in here absolutely offended cause me puppy is called rue after rupaul😂😂😂 My 3yr old little boy loves Elsa, and my gran bless her still has all my old dolls in her house and my son LOVESSSS playing with them. I also love drag race anyways and he finds it amazing the songs and dancing etc you best believe he sings he’s heart out to cover girl when rupaul walks down that runway😂😂 and he wanted to name the dog rue haha! it’s sacred and all that, she’s named after someone with a platform making a difference! Like you’ve never called him roo previously so stop making it a thing.

EDIT: I’ve wrote this so candidly like I’m talking to my mates haha, I know some people would frown on something like this! I must like yas all
What a brilliant Mum you are! I love this!

• Heart
***QUESTION TIME***

what do you think?
For me I remember her getting a spa break #gifted, it was quite early on, I can't remember exactly
The nursery reveal was ridiculous you're right

I finally unfollowed when she begged B&M for a cheap wooden box for Ronnie. Said it wasn't in her local store so she messaged them and they posted one to her?
Anyone else would just check another store or find an alternative, the fact she can't reach into her own pocket for her son disgusts me

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Ok Guys, For the wiki page.

I am still looking for the evidence that she reuses videos and I can't seem to find it

If I recall it was were she backs out of the bedroom and also I think involved her nappy caddy, videoed on the landing and was reused on her IG page 3 weeks apart.

Please help I can't sleep because it's bugging me.
There was a picture of a bedroom with a febreeze bottle and the lighting hit the chest of drawers exactly the same too x

• Heart
The Wiki is amazing. We'll done!
So much bullshit from this woman. When Jamie went out in lock down for 'essential' items and came back with bench from Morrisons, telling people to make concrete tit with their children even tho the bag of concrete dust she had said, keep away from children, highly corrosive and can cause blindness. Remember the Louis Viton shoes? She said there was a funny story in her book about them 😂 anyone stumble across that snippet of side splitting hilarity yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Selling well then Soph if its made the dizzy
Screenshot_20201003-013508_Facebook_resize_88.jpg
and lucrative heights of the pound shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ronnie Roo, tufty roo, binman Roo, jumperoo
Tumeric roo, no i dont wanna eat that scran its poo
Ronnie started the fire!

• Haha
I follow someone who mentioned this website saying they had made Mrs hinch cry, I thought how awful she doesn't do anyone any harm. WELL, I fell down a rabbit hole for bloody days reading .....the rest is history 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.