Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think that her relationship is so unhealthy. The fact that she needs his approval for sticking a bit of garlic bread in the oven is not normal behaviour for a 30 year old woman, and then to say that it “makes her feel like a real grown up wife”. FFS!
And Inch is one smug, arrogant hole. He thinks he’s the dogs bollocks because he’s managed to bag some sort who’s 10 years younger than him but it’s clearly just because she’s needy as duck and he’s happy to exploit her insecurities for a free ride. No intelligent, independently successful woman with one ounce of self respect would give him the time of day.
This 🙏👏👏👏👏
Just wants his ego stroked and an immature girl to be his wifey. She fits that perfectly .

Reactions: 15
I started to question her account with the big baby shower. Then I thought well once the baby comes it'll be different as I have 3 children so know the truth of babies!! But it didn't... Then found you guys from a different insta account.
And have lost many hours reading these threads!! 😂

Reactions: 16
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
Don’t want to sound smug but I was never taken in by it. Right from day I just thought why do I want to watch some woman clean? It seemed like the dullest idea ever. Then I looked her account after my new neighbour raving about her and again thought “ why is everyone so obsessed with her?” Beckyhomesweethome had brought me to Tattle so I thought “ I wonder if there’s a Hinch thread.” Jezuussss. Not had a life since lol. *jk*

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Seeing everyone post hello I’m thank you is killing me. Someone needs to upload that bit at the start of every thread. Best bit of that interview and I have to thank her for all the laughs and joy it’s brought me😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aw thank you Im doing absolutely brilliant, for nearly 4yr now it’s just been me and my son and I honestly wouldn’t change it for the world! It was a blessing in disguise.
❤
How lovely ♥ so cliche but they really do change your life don't they. I'm so glad you're doing okay. Sending Jus Rol and hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well said 👍🏻
For me it was #blanketgate after she’d been on honeymoon. I knew of her, I didn’t like the influence she was having on my youngest daughter who seemed to be getting stressed about pine cleaner and wax melts while being lonely at home with 2 kids all day. She saw the light soon after though so all is good. But the whole ‘I’ve taken an airplane blanket aren’t I funny’ shtick wasn’t funny lol but it was what she did afterwards when she got called out. Suddenly boom, out came anxiety. If you see her personal page, where did that come from? Was just a pretence to get away with it.
Plus. Who the duck takes a minkehhhh and Zoflo on honeymoon? To poison their waterways 😡

Reactions: 21
I had been a follower but she started to annoy me in general. It was another account that I followed which sent me here and the light bulb then went off in my head. It was the adventures of Ron and Hen and bloody cheese fest xfactor music for the things we all do every day that tipped me over the edge. "A moment like this" while Ronnie eats his turmeric eggs for breakfast 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ronnieblesshim is very cute and looks adorable in his little PJs (that actually fit him) but I'm sick to the back teeth of seeing him and that fat bleeping mutt every single morning! She's so boring.
My heart was in my mouth when Ronnie "patted" Henry this morning! He will turn around and nip him one day, I just hope it's not hard!
I love those little pjs he’s wearing! When the twins were little they had Pjs like that
One blue and red set for my son and my daughter had pink and yellow
They looked like the bananas in pyjamas!

I also agree the fat sausage roll dog needs to take a backseat now because it’s so boring.
Put your son to bed not the dog and just feed him yourself rather than letting your innocent child do it so you can film it for the gram

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I had been a follower but she started to annoy me in general. It was another account that I followed which sent me here and the light bulb then went off in my head. It was the adventures of Ron and Hen and bloody cheese fest xfactor music for the things we all do every day that tipped me over the edge. "A moment like this" while Ronnie eats his turmeric eggs for breakfast 🤮
Welcome! This is how everyone ended up here lightbulb moment, this is why she screams tattle trolls because no one here believes her lies and notices her sloppy slip ups and rehashes here.

Reactions: 8
And what happened to the teepee she was going to read to him in every night. That lasted a day
See this is my bug bear with her and the fact she shows things as if she really wanted it then its never ever seen again unless in the background of her mums/dads or garage. And she laaaaaarrvvveeddd iTTTTT 😡

Reactions: 11
That’s the thing we all thought Guffaw guffaw she’s took her minky on holiday ohhhhh what’s she like and even Jamie took it in to hospital for her. She put it in a dressing gown had a Christmas mink on the sink. But it wasn’t quirky, I’m ditzy, I love cleaning it was an ad. And big fat undisclosed ad. And she got away with it for waaaaaaaaaaay too long. She’s a lying, conniving and deceitful person and that’s why she can’t sleep at night because she got found out and has to call troll to try to cover up the truth.

Reactions: 19
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHim’s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasn’t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was £1000+, the entire room must be well over £10k. I don’t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over £10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget can’t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she can’t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She can’t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just can’t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, she’s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
I’m not sure I ever found her that relatable, I just thought in the beginning she was quite funny and there is something weirdly therapeutic watching someone clean. I’ve always found her to be a bit of a princess who snaps her fingers and people come running. I don’t think she would have the same popularity if she was a middle aged mousy plump woman!
As I watched more I think the bit that put me off was the lies and blatant dishonesty. It’s ridiculous because for the most part it’s not even that the lies are needed, if she was honest I actually think there would be far few threads on here and actually people just would get bored of her. But it’s like she can’t stop herself lying, and she certainly can’t remember the lies she’s told which is why she gets caught out so often. Why lie about things like pre-records or exaggerate circumstances (like getting pregnant or the so called trolling 🙄)? It’s just like she has to do it to get more attention.
I don’t know if anyone has noticed but the parts that she refers to on trolling is usually about appearance - whereas most of what I see on here is people highlighting her dangerous/ inappropriate/ dishonest behaviour.

Reactions: 14
The start of her memwaaarrr is on Amazon books preview and I honestly couldn’t get through the first chapter it’s written SO badly and SO boring.

Reactions: 10
And what happened to the teepee she was going to read to him in every night. That lasted a day
She got a teepee because her bestie Stacey got teepees for the kids to have a little camping sleep over at her sisters.
I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The turning point for me was when I realised she would do anything for MONEY! The books etc. Saleswoman/marketing at its finest, glad I realised when I did. Pure greed.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.