Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every Zeleb and their bloody sister advertise that Iconic makeup but when they do their makeup which isn't an ad, don't use iconic šŸ˜‚
Yes they do, I'm sick of seeing it and no closer to ever wanting to try it! At least most of them are clearly showing it is an ad (and we know its not their norm!) rather than tiny writing that she clearly hopes is missed. Most of the others are in the middle of a holiday, or slobbing about watching movies for the night when suddenly these completely stand out Iconic stories start, with quite an obvious AD emblazoned on them before returning to what they are actually doing. The sudden ads do annoy me, but at least I know that the more easily influenced population should be able to see that very clearly defined ad. Where as here is SH, sneakily trying to pass off her selling tactics as everyday life with make up she clearly doesn't use!

Reactions: 6
Proper weird, maybe she's planning on jibbing off Vest and applying for LI next year?
She did try for TOWIE and was rejected, so maybe LI is the next step to actual not purchased fame, Iā€™m wondering if she actually knows what Love Island is, probably thinks itā€™s a couples retreat where you prove youā€™re the most in love šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHimā€™s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasnā€™t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was Ā£1000+, the entire room must be well over Ā£10k. I donā€™t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over Ā£10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget canā€™t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she canā€™t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She canā€™t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just canā€™t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, sheā€™s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
I think for me it was when she had the baby. I was already starting to feel uneasy about the constant showing off of the freebies they were getting. After she had Ronnie, she seemed to become totally unrelatable. The staying in rentals while the building work was done, the gloating about the extension and how much of it was gifted, the perfect family life but never acknowledging how much help she was getting. Her cleaning side stopped being fun and became one long ad. The old favourites were dropped to be replaced by whoever was paying her most. And the gifting Was ridiculous! I remember when Shark sent her a new vacuum. She had a perfectly good one so she didnā€™t need it but, instead of donating it, or even donating the old one, she keeps both. I was led to Tattle by the MOD saga, but my eyes were opened by the Mrs Hinch threads, which confirmed everything I was feeling was true.

Thank you, you lovely Tattle bastards, for helping me see the light. Youā€™re the best pastry trolls ever! šŸ„°

Reactions: 21
Just sent her a perfectly polite message with a link to Beauty Banks so she can donate some of that makeup, seeing as she has so much of it and doesnā€™t know how to use it.
Wonder if weā€™ll see a mad dash to Superdrug with a donation later. Doubt it.
She'll be too busy going to the food bank. She goes regularly you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was getting bored with the same old tit and woe is me attitude and i thought hang on a minute you have EVERYTHING material you could wish for and you're still bleating like a spoilt princess. Then i decided to find out more about this so called Troll site and was blown away by the refreshing honesty, humour and realness!!
Ive been spreading the word ever since to any other sheep i encounter and so far have probably opened the eyes of half of them but not giving up on the rest! šŸ¤£
This is lovely and so very true of many people....I have to keep tattle a secret from my family because as soon as I mentioned it they immediately said "oh no that's a dreadful site" I said "have you looked at it?" And the answer was NO?? šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How much Make up does she need ?. As for the brushes. That's way too many brushes. She got every single one in the iconic set alone..

Those " morphe" make up palettes are over Ā£30. Because she didn't go for Ā£20 ones.

She's got 100's worth of makeup there.

Edit to say some of those iconic brush sets are 75Ā£

Jesus christ she's going for the make up insta gur now...

So relatable soph. šŸ™„.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
***QUESTION TIME***

When, for you did Mrs Hinch stop being relatable and stop being your average village cleaning wife? What was the turning point for her to not be relatable anymore and just like anyone else?

For me, it was when she did the big nursery reveal for RonnieBlessHimā€™s room, everything in it was gifted, which wasnā€™t really an issue but it was the fact that almost everything in it was Ā£1000+, the entire room must be well over Ā£10k. I donā€™t think Tina in a one bedroom council house in Liverpool expecting her first baby can relate to that or even begin to afford half of it.

Then, when she got her extension paid for, all of her carpets paid for, all of her dining room basically paid for, again easily well over Ā£10k, a brand new sofa, hundreds of pounds spent each month on shopping trips, an entire bedroom worth thousands completely paid for.

Hannah living in emergency accommodation after fleeing domestic violence living on a tight universal credit budget canā€™t spend thousands on a new carpet for her entire house, she canā€™t go out to B&M and buy half the shop. She canā€™t just pop into DFS and get a brand new 2-3K couch for free.

People just canā€™t relate to Mrs Hinch anymore, sheā€™s a (millionaire?) with a house interior worth definitely at least 100K with all the tit inside of it. She spends more in a month buying stuff of eBay or in B&M or Home Bargains than most people can afford to spend on a food shopping for their family.

what do you think?
I totally agree. I donā€™t grudge her the money or the fact she can do these things but I do hate the fact sheā€™s still trying to be ā€œJenny from the blockā€! And who needs THAT amount of make up or brushes. I have 2 blusher brushes, one foundation and I replace them as they run out!!!!

Reactions: 9
Funny how her friends go round to borrow
Make up and
Get free bleach mine only come round for a chat/cry/witch/laugh and what not, I dont think any of of them have half inched my viakal before. She must be exhausting to be pals with

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How much Make up does she need ?. As for the brushes. That's way too many brushes. She got every single one in the iconic set alone..

Those " morphe" make up palettes are over Ā£30. Because she didn't go for Ā£20 ones.

She's got 100's worth of makeup there.

Edit to say some of those iconic brush sets are 75Ā£

Jesus christ she's going for the make up insta gur now...

So relatable soph. šŸ™„.
Totally agree. I have 2 blusher brushes (and only really use my fav so it must be crawling by now) and replace my make up as it runs out. And the iconic brushes are rubbbidh. I used one of mine to clean the grout in the bathroom!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She came 2nd and id rather shag the other Fury brother. Tyson fury is my weird celeb crush šŸ˜‚
Oops baby brain, think it says a lot about that series of love island that I canā€™t remember who actually won it šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ and Iā€™m with you on that one, hello Tyson šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If anyone ever needed proof that she is a selfish, money and product grabbing hoarder than the stories today have proved that. Absolutely disgusting. She really should be ashamed.

Reactions: 22
Talk about being late to the party... every beauty blogger out there had those drawers about 10 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she never get inspiration from any of her hinchers. You know the ones that maybe only have a few hundred followers. She always seems to be watching the more bigger 'famous' or 'insta famous' accounts. Yes she may follow smaller accounts but there's no way she watches their stories daily. She wants the attention from the more famous accounts so she can be recognised more. Desperate for fame

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.