Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was getting bored with the same old tit and woe is me attitude and i thought hang on a minute you have EVERYTHING material you could wish for and you're still bleating like a spoilt princess. Then i decided to find out more about this so called Troll site and was blown away by the refreshing honesty, humour and realness!!
Ive been spreading the word ever since to any other sheep i encounter and so far have probably opened the eyes of half of them but not giving up on the rest! 🤣
This is the problem! She does have everything materialistic that she's wished for, but she's realised it's not enough.
Where are her friends? Where's her meet ups with other mums and babies the same age as Ronnie? Where's her social interaction? Where's her honesty? Where's her personality?
Her house is so full.........but her life is just so empty.

Reactions: 31
That makeup drawer post was dreadful to watch. Talk about boasting and being a hoarder. Give it away - nobody needs that much

Reactions: 29
All that make up!! 😮 the way she goes on about not being able to do make up etc (even though I know it’s not true) for some reason I just envisaged her just with one normal sized make up bag with a few essentials and a couple of nice products for special occasions.
I guess that’s just her doing what she does best though isn’t it and making out she’s soo relatable! Well that story certainly proves otherwise!

Reactions: 21
So she's gone from having a screaming over tired baby to building an entire piece of flatpack furniture and organising it within the space of of an hour? Have a bleeping day off Soph. Settle the baby and sit on the couch like the rest of us with a cuppa trying to gather some energy to get a shower oh my lorddddd

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That makeup storage video is the braggiest thing ever! Literally thousands of pounds worth of makeup and all looks like it’s just been bought (gifted)
Little Miss Relatable.
That is an obscene amount of make up for one person to have. It highlights just how greedy she is. Multiple amounts of the same product. The perfect reason for a give away to her followers but, oh no! Little Miss Greedy has to keep it all for herself! 😡

Reactions: 23
I thought she loved keeping her hair bits in the grey eBay caddy??? Sorry guys I’m just learning atv

Reactions: 22
If your dog is bonded to you, they want sleep with you because you're their ‘pack’

my dog would be miserable if she couldn’t sleep in our room.

when you see that fat nugget, he’s always away from her, on a different sofa etc (unless there’s food involved) it’s not natural dog behaviour!
Our dog HAS to be touching at least one of us on the sofa or sat on our feet. If he gets put in another room (if we're getting a delivery etc) he cries for us or flops against the door to try and get as close as he can and it's awful. He would never sit on the other sofa because he just has to be involved! Luckily I love to snuggle him too, cute little bastard!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is the problem! She does have everything materialistic that she's wished for, but she's realised it's not enough.
Where are her friends? Where's her meet ups with other mums and babies the same age as Ronnie? Where's her social interaction? Where's her honesty? Where's her personality?
This is so true. When I first started following hinch I used to feel like my house was horrible and hated that it wasn’t “insta worthy” because it wasn’t a new build and needed a lot of work done to it. Thankfully my partner made me realise how silly I was being and that the important thing is that our house has lots of love in it and that we’ve built nice memories in it together and taken the time to inject our own personality in to it. (corny I know but also right!) where’s the laughter, the fun, the personality in their house!?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
the make up drawers. Why does she have so much micellar water?! She’s literally got 5 years worth.
She must use as much product on her face as she does on her bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can’t believe that set of drawers is hers?! Calm down Sophie it’s only a set of drawers! And sorry but if my pals were coming round and always leaving with something of mine I’d be checking their bloody pockets before they left. Shows you how much stuff she has that she’s literally giving it away when she has visitors.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awwwh that’s nice the girls can come round and take her makeup and cleaning products. Does her girls include all her hinchers since they’re all her best mates too?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course Molly is going to bloody put you in her stories when you mention and tag her a bunch of times 🙄 she’s really doing my nut in already today

Reactions: 9
In her head she’s far to famous to interact with normal mums and do play dates. She’s just fine in her protective grey chemical filled bubble with her two security guards (Henry burger and 4inch)🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That make up organiser story

I didn’t think it actually looked that impressive, everything was brand new in packets so pretty hard to make look untidy

the plastic organiser with the half peeled sticker made me uncomfortable 🤣 surely that would be a great video for her to produce? On how to get off stubborn stickers?! TKMaxx ones are the worst, I use sticky stuff remover ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If I had £1 for every time she said “I can’t believe all this is real, dreams can happen” blah blah I’d be a millionaire too!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bit patronising the way she says my girls come round and leave with things. Like she’s bleeping Robin Hood

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“can’t believe it’s mine” this happens to me all the time when I go out and buy stuff, I get home, open the fridge and can’t believe a whole uncooked chicken I purchased is mine, it’s just such a shock guyzzzz!!! Like honestly it’s downstairs in the fridge right now £3.89 from Aldi and I just can’t believe it’s mine guyzzzz! When we moved into this house, I came downstairs the first morning and nearly had a heartattack because the sofas we’d bought and moved into the property just the day before.....WERE IN THE LIVING ROOM! Couldn’t believe they were still mine! Honestly it’s just such a shock guys when the things you buy are in your home and they don’t runaway after purchase 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.