Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those iconic brushes don’t even
Look used. They must be for Ad purposes only. her real make up is in one of her thousand bassssshhketTTtts

Reactions: 16
This is lovely and so very true of many people....I have to keep tattle a secret from my family because as soon as I mentioned it they immediately said "oh no that's a dreadful site" I said "have you looked at it?" And the answer was NO?? 🤔
Same here my 34 year old daughter tells me not to read it. I say each to their own it’s not hurting you if I read it

Reactions: 13
How much make-up does one person need. It has a self life and surely she cannot use all that in 6 to 12 months. So wasteful. I am sure all the Iconic products were gifted.

Reactions: 10
Copycat and spoilt cow.
Well it’s a mish constructing a fake Look every single day we all know what she really looks like! Hope this helps to remind you guyzz ( had to write that as post was deemed too short)
View attachment 263894
Some booboos on her recents, no more than many influencers but still, will see how long they stay. I’m expecting them to go within the 24h
The first rule of properly disclosing a sponsored post is to make sure your disclosure is instantly obvious to anyone who engages with your content.

For example, if you’re sharing a sponsored feed post or products, the disclosure should be clearly visible in the first few lines of the caption or image visibly showing AD. Within the main frame not in corners. not buried amongst hashtags or hidden etc etc

well it’s hard work constructing such a fake persona every day it takes all that for one week give the girl a break we all know what she really looks like!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
But she can’t do make up guys she still is learning isn’t she with her eifel tower of make up !!!
Erm did molly mae put her on stories cause I can’t see it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I love how she so openly states molly mae gave her the idea. Then shows a stack of dani dyer lashes. But doesn’t ever share the pages where she gets her cleaning hacks from. She so desperately wants to be like them (not that I’d class these love islanders as proper celebs or any better than hinch) but she really feels like she should be in this bracket of people. Clearly she wants to be seen as someone a bit more glamorous and reality star like rather than someone people have always thought was a 70 year old lady😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bit of drama going on over at the Hinch Facebook lovefest group - seems the admin have kicked out one of their own - it’s scandal and they refuse to say why 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she pretend she doesn’t know how to do make up haha
Exactly this!!! She knows fine well how to do make up! The few stories I’ve seen where she’s doing her make up she’s always giving it the big ‘I’ve no idea what I’m doing guyzzz’ SHUT UP YOU DO!!!
She will have been given lessons from her make up artist, and let’s be honest her make up never looks bad. Someone who doesn’t know what they are doing, doesn’t have every tool you could possibly want for make up and know what to do with them too! BS HINCH!!!

Reactions: 11
the make up drawers. Why does she have so much micellar water?! She’s literally got 5 years worth.
She must use as much product on her face as she does on her bog.
Because it was one big #AD she just didn’t declare it very clearly, like always.

Reactions: 9
Thinking again watching the stories (via a third party website, she's not getting my views for engagement purposes!), for someone who likes being so organised, etc. I don't understand the way in which she has organised the make up as being anything other than advertising!

I have a lot of make up, and use a lot on my face most days (no where near as much as she owns and appears to use though...), and I have make up drawers, but mine are most definitely not set up to show brands like that. All my brushes are together, all my foundations and concealers, eye make up together, lips together, etc. as when you are getting ready, realistically it makes much more sense to have stuff organised by use rather than brand surely?! And anything I'm not using a lot isn't mixed amongst my normal items. Notice the drawers really didn't show us the brushes and make up she usually uses on her videos, it really was focused on a brand she is being paid by! Why can't the army see things like that and realise that isn't someone being really clean and organised as organised suggests making something practical and easier to use!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What a bragging witch can’t wait for her friends to come round and show off her drawers of make up but is convinced they’ll watch her stories anyway 😡😡

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.