Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That makeup storage video is the braggiest thing ever! Literally thousands of pounds worth of makeup and all looks like it’s just been bought (gifted)
Little Miss Relatable.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
How does anyone need that much make up? I thought she kept it in drawers in her dressing room. ‘I don’t even know how to use most of this!’ So give it someone who may need it like a women’s refuge or something. It’s actually nauseating how much STUFF this woman has.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
"Molly Mae has it so I have to have it too!" She's like a spoilt child isn't she. I dont believe for a second either that she doesn't know what to do with that makeup. The video was literally just so she can show off.

Reactions: 24
Why does she KEEP LYING about not being able to use all that gifted make up!! Of course she bloody does... who thinks it’s a good idea to dumb themselves down all the time!? She’s as transparent as a pane of glass

Reactions: 19
It was the nursery reveal for me too. I was already going off her by that point but I was in my son's nursery when I saw her reveal as I'd just gotten him off to sleep and I remember sitting on the floor crying my eyes out because I couldn't give him all the things I wanted too. The only things I paid full price for were the cot and the wall stickers everything else was hand me downs or presents from family and friends as I was really struggling going from a full time wage to smp.

I used to compare every aspect of my life to hers and hate myself. Looking at it now I much prefer my son's to Ronnies. Even if it's not insta perfect.

(The cot bumper didn't stay on the cot)

Your child's room is beautiful. It has more colour and character than Hinches. Each item in the room has a story attached which has meaning.

Someone loved you to share these precious pieces with you. Everytime you go into the room you have an interesting story to share with your son. You are showing your son that everything has value and can be reused not disposable..

Hinch doesn't. All she can show is her capitalist notions. She can't teach her son the value of money or family / friendship. ... I really do believe this woman is emotionally stunted and buys her love.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
8-830 Section
Or direct link On the tattle wiki page under Mrs Hinch for those that are like me non techno!

What a pity me party that was!!! Can’t help thinking they all couldn’t wait to lol! It was like listening to someone in therapy! Don’t cry when your spending your £mills!
First question from Chris Evans have you been out during covid? No she says. What about the 3 holidays? Such a liar. Chris Evans has got her number.( literally)

Reactions: 14
Massive advert for that make up and cleanser there....but the sheep wont notice!! 😡

Reactions: 7
It’s completely blended in here too how is this clear and proper declaration of an ad - is she still jUsT lEaRnInG gUySsS
E9F68218-7DC0-40C5-8573-4C00EEF89391.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
No self respecting hairdresser uses those hair products 🤷‍♀️ Just saying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh duck offfffff! You seem pretty competent when you’re plastering it on.

Why lie?!
View attachment 263832
Before her this morning appearance she’s stabbing at her eye socket with a make up brush with the finesse of a toddler with a paint brush pretending she hasn’t got a scooby about make up when really her contouring skills surpass those of Jeffree Star and Charlotte bleeping Tilbury combined

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is literally my point about her hoarding proven. She’s seen a lass from Love Island has something so she needs the exact same. She had a perfectly functional make up storage solution in her makeup table so didn’t need a new one, but old Mozza from LI has an ikea storage unit so Soph does too!! Will she get rid of the old one? No she’ll keep them both and clutter her house up even more. She’s a hoarder that impulse buys and the amount of stuff in that house is disturbing. Also Soph, make sure you mount that to the wall, all it takes is for Ron to pull a few drawers out and it can tip on him, ATV! 🥐

Reactions: 18
"Molly Mae has it so I have to have it too!" She's like a spoilt child isn't she. I dont believe for a second either that she doesn't know what to do with that makeup. The video was literally just so she can show off.
No....So she can advertise....she is now going down the road of pretending it's all hers and she is just sorting it out into draws.....typical sales talk!!
She is diverting the conversation so as the sheep think she is being nice by mentioning Mollie may....whoever she is??😂😂

Reactions: 7
The woman talks out of her ring piece. "I don't even know how to use this make up guys" don't talk such bollocks Veruca, you paintball enough of the fucker on!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every Zeleb and their bloody sister advertise that Iconic makeup but when they do their makeup which isn't an ad, don't use iconic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I came on here to say should she not declare the Iconic make up as an ad..... but you've shown she did just in tiny text, I never noticed!!!
What a bragger!!!!

Reactions: 14
this mean girl moment right here did it for me ⬇⬇⬇

Used to be in her highlights and a few of us mentioned it before. She has since deleted it but she doesn’t read here 🙄the moment was so full of venom, if you saw it, you’ll remember 🐍 I felt i saw her true self then, not the “beautiful inside and out” she tries to sell.

View attachment 263525
Oooh I missed this. What did she do/say?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.