Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching This Mornign for the first time is a long time. I’ve noted that the sickle cell lady and Jamie Redknapp have both been extremely articulated. Jamie redknapp is discussing his memmmwahhhh and it’s full of REAL STORIES 😂😂. Hes confident, clear, got a lovely Home in the background and is super polite. Hinch is going to look like a manic fool after this. 😂
The total opposite of Vestlife then! Shame we can't see this Jamie every day instead of the one we get. 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
She is a manic mess, oh my goodness that last story of hers was weird! And her eyebrows are a bleedin joke.
Can't wait for Phil to clock those eye slugs, he already spent the first time she was on TM with a puzzled look on his face, couldn't hide that he clearly didn't like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's such a chav🤣
Oh, there's those hands she's so self conscious of. Wonder if she warmed them up before her story?
Bet Inch is always circling and suggesting she warms them up in his traaaasers 🤢🤢🤢
Botox crease looking good there Zoph 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I'd be nervous about going on telly if I had eyebrows like that
Can't believe she's comparing her situation to Caroline Flack.... absolutely disgusting... i thought she couldn't sink any lower yet here she is

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Really?
So her piss up at Pride, dressed like a hooker and dancing with a giant dildo in high heels doesn't fall into this category 🤔

Oh Soph, if you're going to lie and blame trolls, then get the lie right love
What a judgemental witch, wearing high heels and short skirts and staying out til dawn could be the title of my memwar (to be fair I wouldn't actually want people to know half the tit I have gotten up to 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sod the heavy make up, false lashes, fake tan and toddler hair bow Soph, it's via Zoom, what filter will you be wearing babe??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Like an act of self-harm”??? Like she actually knows what self harm look and feel like. Is she for real? Hi Soph, self harm addict here- would appreciate it if you didn’t align your attention seeking, narcissistic, emotionally manipulating behaviour with a mental health problem that already faces so much stigma, self shame and debilitation. ATB
Omg yes this. I’m way behind on this thread but I’ve just read the excerpt and my blood is boiling. I’m genuinely disgusted. Big difference between being in so much pain mentally that self harm takes over, and being such a vapid, self absorbed idiot that you’re desperate to see how many people are blowing smoke up your arse. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
Sadly neither mum nor dad give enough of a duck about Ronnie being trolled to get him off the bleeping internet though :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.