Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how Soph would feel doing a video call to a relative whose loved ones died....I did so many over lockdown! THAT was nerve racking!!!
Did I light a candle? Did I do my make up to look good? Nope I had to wipe away tears and be as brave as I could!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve never seen anyone slag off her nails! That’s Tracy’s work anyway not hers, I’ve never seen anyone say anything bad about Tracy’s nails

Reactions: 15
View attachment 261134I’m actually laughing at the trolls chapter..
the nails comment got me
Erm but when does she ever not have her nails done?
I love having my nails done... i also have a baby to look after.. my version of "down the list of priorities" is I havent had my nails done in over a year, I'd rsther spend the money on my baby. I'm not worth 2.5mil. I cant justify spending it on myself. Get a grip zoph you disgrace of a human

Reactions: 11
“Most of her followers are bought fake accounts”

honest to god I wouldn’t even know how you would go about buying followers. I don’t have the first clue”

tell that to cumslut and bumstretcher

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine using someone else's suicide as something to write about in your book. She's disgusting!
Honestly, throwing around Caroline Flack's name in relation to trolls absolutely disgusts me. She had a lot more going on than some strangers online saying nasty things about her. Yes, she received abusive messages, however she also had a pending court case for domestic abuse, she had the press hounding her for that, she was probably scared that regardless of the outcome she would always be tarred with that accusation and would likely lose work and her livelihood because of it. Us taking the piss out of Sophie's crappy cooking or not putting her son in clothing that fits him, or never putting her hand in her pocket for anything is nowhere near what Caroline was facing.

Reactions: 45
Whys she got a bow on her hair to go on tele? What is she? 7?
I’m sure someone mentioned if she has had a face lift when those food bank videos came on. She had a headband on covering her ears and she kept tugging on it. I did think myself that was really odd and wondered why she bothered wearing it because she would have had to take it off to get her face mask behind her ears and then it was back over her ears after dropping the bags of food at that hospital. It does look like she’s intentionally covering them recently. Maybe someone’s called her dumbo or something and that’s the reason😂

Reactions: 4
That bleeping bow in her hair is pathetic she looks like Jojo Siwa

1601546540425.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Reading the comments on the This Morning Facebook page. Why is the default response of a Hincher always "you're just jealous"?
Because its the first 3 words that pop onto their phones when finishing the sentence "what do we reply when a tattler calls out Hinch"

Reactions: 9
“The trolls didn’t even have a day off when the country was in lockdown and everyone was dealing with personal heartaches, tragedies and fears about the future. They carried on throughout”

like you Soph? Who carried on ordering pointless tat, broke the rules and completely ignored covid???
Absolute piss taker
Um, did I miss the memo where everyone on here was exempt from the impact of Covid and lockdown? She honestly doesn't see that people were getting frustrated because she was carrying on as normal buying ebay tat, when people were struggling to get meds delivered?

Reactions: 14
Omg not the Boo Hoo dress 🤦‍♀️ - an investigation found through a recent audit that employees working at Boo Hoo were paid BELOW the minimum wage which is disgusting. She should not be bragging about wearing THAT dress! Even Next and ASOS stopped selling them immediately.

Reactions: 17
THEY SLAG OFF MY NAILS😭😭😭😭 grow up sophie there are people dying
I don't think anyone has slagged off Tracy's nail work have they? She's actually really good! Shame she's just tainted by being associated with Hinch.

How the duck her eyebrows haven’t made the most trolled I don’t know 😆 she can’t even be honest about what “trolls” say 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.