Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg vest life’s voice smoker voice or what, bleugh!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god im on the loo and laughing so loud my husband came up to ask wtf was happening you’re so funny!! Oh i needed that

Reactions: 5
Omfg did I hear right, he said should I get my sack out creepy gross man

Reactions: 7
Pictures from the memwahh and of course there is 4 pages of wedding pictures!!

Also I would hate people seeing such intimate pictures of my child when they'd just been born. Poor Ronnie is plastered all over it and has no say in the matter, there should be a law against exploiting children like this.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I’m officially floored. I wish there were more “lads“on this forum just to get a fulller view of what everyone thinks of her because this comment on twitter has killed me off (had to edit because I didn’t blur the name-sorry)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
‘Mrs Hinch reflects on her overnight success’...oh get stuffed, bought success shit show

Reactions: 6
My comment on the TM post is getting a lot of love!
You awful pastry trolls

ATV X

Reactions: 5
Was destined for more than a run of the mill life -

Does she not realise that she’s just kicked her ‘hinchers ’ in the shins.....

Reactions: 8
Where are the photos of her 8st heavier? Surely having a gastric band is a big part of her story?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.