Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time commenting on the Hinch thread I think? But Holy Mary Mother of Jesus I think I’d rather eat broken glass.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just had a suggested news story on fb and saw our Soph in a few years time 😂
Laughed far too much at this!!!!

Reactions: 2
Another break coming up. She's just started following these 2 pages. Suppose she deserves it after the hard work she has put in to her new book 🙄
Its hard work you know!
Poor loves like Cinderella 🙄

SO relatable!
Makes me laugh how she states she misses her old life yet here she is living a different life weekly!!!!
IF she missed it that much she could easily go back to her life before AND still do insta!
Send him back to work for a start!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She needs to be gone off Instagram now. Do a behind the scenes thing, whatever it is she calls work with P&G etc! I’m sick of the walking advert now, she’s made her money, she doesn’t clean anymore just get on with it! Stop moaning about trolls. I’m sure she gets some awful messages and that’s not acceptable BUT she just focusses on what is on here because she knows we can see straight through her.
anyway life is hard at the moment, people are skint and worried and she’s bleeping around making god awful pies, prancing around like a ballerina with her inspirational quotes about how special people are and how amazing life is! Sometimes it isn’t the world isn’t right now. Just shut up woman

Sorry for the rant, I’m not in the mood for her today!!!! I’m stick of the constant fakeness
NEVER TRUST SOMEONE WHO IS NICEY NICE... ever!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Another break coming up. She's just started following these 2 pages. Suppose she deserves it after the hard work she has put in to her new book 🙄
To be honest if I lived in her tit filled house I wouldn’t wanna spend any time there either 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I could literally hear the fat duck barrelling up then stairs in her bedtime post. I hope she has good joists on them steps!
She’ll just get gifted some new stairs when he falls through into the gifted space tidy below and his lard arse takes out the gifted stairgate and gifted stair basket on his way down the stairs with the gifted carpet.....did she mention she doesn’t accept freebies??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Bet Jamie’s still hosing down Ronnie in the back garden after his arse explosion after eating that slop🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah just what I need before bed. A nice view of dog knob. Havent missed that that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.