Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even bloody pronounce Ireland correctly... yes Soph, we are an island but that’s not what our country is called!🇮🇪
I’ve never liked super valu but god I’ll be avoiding them from now on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Introduction. Welcome to my world.I reakon it goes something like this.
Let's clear up the facts.I was born in Basildon Hospital.My first 3 or 4 homes were in Wickford and Billericay,mummaz just could not settle down.We moved to Maldon when I was primary school age-it was not a tiny village even then.I remember moving from house to house,mummaz liked to move a lot i think she always wanted more and more....
Screenshot_20200929-230106_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh dear, b and m grid post is not looking well...

Screenshot_20200929_232546.jpg

Screenshot_20200929_232600.jpg

Wonder if they will be there in the morning...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She is so much like ma,always wanting more but never finding satisfaction
What is she missing in her life? As other people have stated she is on a high about the next purchase but then wants/needs something else to be excited about again.

Reactions: 21
I had my three nieces today 6, 8 and 10 plus my 3 babies who are 1, 3 and 5 😭 but ... I showed the older girls (my babies were just giggling and saying yuck) the spaghetti hoop, cheese, mash, spinach and fried egg pie and they were like “that is so gross - mummy would never make us eat that”. I told them shes a terrible cook 🤢 they then asked if she cant cook “why wouldn't she buy her baby “baby food” or “a lasagne/Shepard’s pie in M&S and feed her baby that 😂 I said you are so right!!! Absolutely by far the worst dishes I have ever seen.... her poor baby 😣 someone call a social worker or dominos and get him some real food!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just catching up and I have no words for that “pie, it’s rendered me speechless... 😳🤢

Reactions: 7
Kate to the party. But what the actual fk was that hoops and potato dish. Culinary chef right there 🤢. Theres no way that tastes nice. Hoops potatoes cheese eggs spinach more cheese.

Reactions: 8
What is she missing in her life? As other people have stated she is on a high about the next purchase but then wants/needs something else to be excited about again.
I can't possibly know what she is missing,it appears that she has it all.Her eldest half sister was bi polar and found it hard to control her spending but I think it's more to do with the influence that ma has had on her.She was always dissatisfied with her lot in life,I stand by my theory that she is the driving force behind the hinch empire.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ooo that was some intense dog cock 🤢 We had to dog sit the other week and I feel like a right evil witch knowing all my dog niece got was an old towel on the dining room floor and her dog bed in the living room, I should’ve made up the bloody spare room for her or whacked her in the baby’s Moses basket and tucked her in every night, I’m clearly a tit dog sitter, someone call the RSPCA on me!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've been a lurker for a while now (sorry, bit creepy)- but I absolutely had to comment after seeing THE PIE! I'm American so a pie to me is a dessert, baked with a flaky pastry, sweet and often with a fruit filling. And NO, not a tinned pastry/fluffy biscuit (we have the Pillsbury brand), but a pre-made pie crust ;) I make my own, do I get a gold star? My bet-she's doing low carb. Doubt she eats 90% of what she makes, and just eats the low carb toppings from her pastry pizzas, etc., that's why there's so many eggs and cheese!

Anyway- I've deleted my IG and it's amazing for my mental health, but I can't stay away from this hilarious thread and you pastry trolls!! Thanks for keeping me in the loop ;)

Reactions: 28
I can't possibly know what she is missing,it appears that she has it all.Her eldest half sister was bi polar and found it hard to control her spending but I think it's more to do with the influence that ma has had on her.She was always dissatisfied with her lot in life,I stand by my theory that she is the driving force behind the hinch empire.
You are right, I just don’t get Jamie, is he too scared of Ma to say anything, goes along with it for the money or is with Ma behind the whole hinch empire which is why he puts up with her constant presence x

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.