Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right, I just don’t get Jamie, is he too scared of Ma to say anything, goes along with it for the money or is with Ma behind the whole hinch empire which is why he puts up with her constant presence x
I can't imagine he's scared of her.imho a combination of both their greed,i don't believe either of them care for hinches' welfare.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I had to switch off after that lunch.
but also I do parent my children alone, cook food that doesn’t look like/and/or make us sick.
but also
Mr Astonishing walked through the door just as I was getting for the school run this afternoon.
It floored me I thought I was being burgled.

the best thing though was seeing how much our children’s faces lit up seeing him for the first time in months but equally seeing us both there together waiting for them with beaming faces as mummy and daddy are both together!
It made me abit sad for Hinch and how she constantly tries to make a fuss of Ronnie but he’s searching for his dad all the time. I’d be heartbroken if I only saw true smiles from them when they saw their daddy but luckily we get the same reaction each time... even if he gets the extra cuddles to start with!

so all in all a good day here at Astonishing HQ
Although he bought me the most beautiful bracelet back with all of our initials in (Not as chavvy as it sounds) and then on the clasp is angel wings with my sisters initials. I cried so hard

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I had to switch off after that lunch.
but also I do parent my children alone, cook food that doesn’t look like/and/or make us sick.
but also
Mr Astonishing walked through the door just as I was getting for the school run this afternoon.
It floored me I thought I was being burgled.

the best thing though was seeing how much our children’s faces lit up seeing him for the first time in months but equally seeing us both there together waiting for them with beaming faces as mummy and daddy are both together!
It made me abit sad for Hinch and how she constantly tries to make a fuss of Ronnie but he’s searching for his dad all the time. I’d be heartbroken if I only saw true smiles from them when they saw their daddy but luckily we get the same reaction each time... even if he gets the extra cuddles to start with!

so all in all a good day here at Astonishing HQ
Although he bought me the most beautiful bracelet back with all of our initials in (Not as chavvy as it sounds) and then on the clasp is angel wings with my sisters initials. I cried so hard
I’m so happy Mr Astonishing is back after it was delayed!! ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
My toddler lobbed a bowl of spaghetti hoops over his head and smeared yoghurt all over his hair and face another time. I must be a crap mother 🤣 I took photos, laughed then cleaned him up.

I’m just learning guyzzzzzz ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so happy Mr Astonishing is back after it was delayed!! ❤❤❤❤
He’s a sneaky man! He tends to think he’s giving us this big grand welcome back surprise
Whereas in reality I’m a hobbit in my dressing gown with my crunchy snacks and cola not looking like the classy lady he left 😂

thank god we love each other and thank the bleeping lord I haven’t got to do the school run tomorrow and get up early! 😂
Plus it’s nice to have him home even though he is snoring in bed and I’m currently sorting out 3 months of his dirty washing as he’s too worried to get it washed out there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So she posts a story she found online about appreciating your husbands and doing things for them..one of which was "watch a football game" (dont get me started on the sexism..but anyway) she then proceeds to post this evening that jamie is watching the football so shes tidying.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“A bit like a book club”

Except NOTHING like a bleeping book club. Idiot woman
The only book club she’ll be doing is making her “kids” and “BFF stace” read her Memwarrrr Thursday and record/screenshot fake enthusiasm about it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she posts a story she found online about appreciating your husbands and doing things for them..one of which was "watch a football game" (dont get me started on the sexism..but anyway) she then proceeds to post this evening that jamie is watching the football so shes tidying.... 🤷🏻‍♀️
has she forgotten all her bitching about him saying “we won!” ? She thought she was hilarious on those rants 😴

but she never does anything without reason. Let us not forget “asenal” (Arsenal) was on the old beg board. Sorry for the multiple edits, I borrowed an old pic. Purple points to Asenal.
67A85F4F-2C67-4D41-9E24-294006AE6E0F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s a sneaky man! He tends to think he’s giving us this big grand welcome back surprise
Whereas in reality I’m a hobbit in my dressing gown with my crunchy snacks and cola not looking like the classy lady he left 😂

thank god we love each other and thank the bleeping lord I haven’t got to do the school run tomorrow and get up early! 😂
Plus it’s nice to have him home even though he is snoring in bed and I’m currently sorting out 3 months of his dirty washing as he’s too worried to get it washed out there 😂
Just don’t cook the lad a spaghetti hoop pie for his first proper meal back or wash his laundry in rose wonderbland or he might run away 🥴😂

• Haha
Is anyone else excited for the spaghetti hoop pie chat to be over with? 😂
Wonder if she was trying to deflect attention away from the £24,000 a post talk 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just don’t cook the lad a spaghetti hoop pie for his first proper meal back or wash his laundry in rose wonderbland or he might run away 🥴😂
Poor Mr A just wants nice normal food...
I showed him the concoction and he said
“If you ever cooked me that I’d divorce you”
I was like on what grounds?
“malnutrition and Intent to kill me”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Introduction. Welcome to my world.I reakon it goes something like this.
Let's clear up the facts.I was born in Basildon Hospital.My first 3 or 4 homes were in Wickford and Billericay,mummaz just could not settle down.We moved to Maldon when I was primary school age-it was not a tiny village even then.I remember moving from house to house,mummaz liked to move a lot i think she always wanted more and more....View attachment 259680
Ooooooo acknowledgements I hope I get a mention 💋

• Haha
Thankfully if I ever get invited to Hinch Towers I wont be able to eat anything she cooks. There are advantages to being a Coeliac and having to eat gluten free food sometimes 😉.

• Haha
I’ll never stop being repulsed by the chicken select’s wing wang. It’s bigger than Jamie’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thankfully if I ever get invited to Hinch Towers I wont be able to eat anything she cooks. There are advantages to being a Coeliac and having to eat gluten free food sometimes 😉.
I have a mild milk allergy and if I had to eat there, I think I’d voluntarily drink a pint of milk, eat a tub of philly and eat a bag of pregrated cheese as a means to escape, full well knowing my bowel is going to go Chernobyl and leak like a broken McFlurry machine on my porcelain throne for hours on end 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another break coming up. She's just started following these 2 pages. Suppose she deserves it after the hard work she has put in to her new book 🙄
Waiting for a freebie, they’ll probably be gushing that she is following and offer her a break, she’s not going to be paying that’s for sure. She also started following another account recently too, it ties in with Ronnie attempting to kick a football around the other day.

Yes you do sound like a broken record. Shut the duck up you lying cock
She actually told the truth for once, she doesn’t deserve all the compliments from people she couldn’t actually give a tit about, just their money 😕

I can't imagine he's scared of her.imho a combination of both their greed,i don't believe either of them care for hinches' welfare.
I actually feel sad for Pa Barker, I bet he’s had a hard life with those loonies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.