Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, newbie here. Been a long time lurker in the Hinch threads...but that pie tipped me into commenting.. WTAF was that abomination!??? Can't wait til lil' RonnieRoo is flinging her slop back in her face

I've never bought into the "hinching" thing, but genuinely can't believe she's "famous" for the sh*t she spouts!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Everyone on tattle should send that pie making story to Gordan Ramsay 😂 sure he will do his famous rate the food if enough people did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the actual duck was that spaghetti hoops thing she made that poor kid for his lunch today 🤢🤢🤢. Honestly surprised Esther Rantzen hasn’t been banging down her door 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We all said that she never talks about "the kids" anymore and said they will all laugh at her behind her back. All of a sudden one of "the kids" or "her girls" has sent her flowers and she's chatting about them.
You're welcome for the content Soph.
Next content suggestion.... Smack yourself in the face again, that was absolute banter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Feeling paralised by this food bollocks stuff . Poor Ron - a life of fartcrap food. He will be RonnieObeseLardyBoy by the time he is 2

Reactions: 3
Ah tonight she purposely shows the stair gate after a mention it was missing in a recent story....

Again I shall use the hashtag....

#butshehasntreadheresince2019

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s next?
Please tell me it’s says - Now I’ve bled you dry of all your honest earned cash, I’m fooking off and buying that 9 bed gaff in Dorset.
I was never just learning guyzzzz you’ve been fooled, just like how I played tattle with the mash and hoop pie today 😂

ATV
Blimey, just when I thought that ‘pie’ couldn’t get any worse, you calling it mash and hoop pie conjured up how my daughter ( who is old enough to know better ) refers to an anus 🤢.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
24k will get you an AD if you please, and she will throw in a pie made of sketti and cheese

Might be a bit early but

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.