Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all!

I was wondering about her maybe doing Loose Women - I haven't watched it in years but does Janet Street Porter still sit on the panel? I can't imagine she'd give our Zoph an easy ride - or I'd hope not anyway!

Just a thought...:unsure:

Reactions: 44
She can have the biggest house the most possessions and money, but her own son doesn't like her. The adoration from the sheep is far more important than from her own child, PND or not she's the pitts #freetufters

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Morning all!

I was wondering about her maybe doing Loose Women - I haven't watched it in years but does Janet Street Porter still sit on the panel? I can't imagine she'd give our Zoph an easy ride - or I'd hope not anyway!

They wouldn't be too harsh because she's besties with Stace

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know when she is going on This Morning so I can set it to record 😂 I haven’t watched her all stories the last few weeks and don’t want to miss this

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aw fs there’s going to be an over the top gifted cake for the book launch isn’t there 😩 her book made out of fondant icing complete with depressing music and ‘fankss so much guyzz, YOU made this happen’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The travel sized toothpaste fandango...that actually happened to me when I started doing my shopping online at the beginning of lockdown. I just shoved it in my bathroom cabinet & remembered to check the size of things next time I ordered. 🤷‍♀️ Silly me, I could’ve got a couple of IG stories out of it documenting the whole ‘hilarious’ incident like Onslow! What a hoot he is, must be a laugh a minute in that house! 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hi all,

No need to post just "watching" or "parking" hit the watch button at the top of the page

1601375487936.png

Messages that don't add anything and are just to watch are against the rules as it adds pointless messages :)

And all the Autism speculation is unfair, let's stick to Mrs Hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 113
I agree! I think whilst she is pre recording and do her product placements Jamie will be actually taking notice of Ronnie. From her stories it’s obvious that he’s a lot more hands on and better with him than her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all!

I love watching loose women (sad I know) but it’s my daily routine while my youngest naps 😂 I would complain if hinch went on there I really would!! They would only be enabling her lying, faking, untrustworthy antics 🙁 I reckon they’d get a lot of complaints from it especially since the faking of MH and PND 🤔

Reactions: 7
I’m about a week behind here 🙈😂 but I really don’t think she was sectioned when she was pregnant from what I remember of her posts she was in a hospital bed I’ve been sectioned before and mental health wards you have your own room and everything is made to be as homely as possible normal beds and furniture etc it’s nothing like a normal hospital ward

Reactions: 11
Ermm why is she buying that pastry when she just got gifted loads!?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Morning all!

I know that JSP was emailed about Hinch and her loony brigade to see if she was interested in doing a story of some kind. Zero response 🤷🏻‍♀️ To be fair, I expect there are bigger fish to fry. Prawn purses don't hold much flavour.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The travel sized toothpaste fandango...that actually happened to me when I started doing my shopping online at the beginning of lockdown. I just shoved it in my bathroom cabinet & remembered to check the size of things next time I ordered. 🤷‍♀️ Silly me, I could’ve got a couple of IG stories out of it documenting the whole ‘hilarious’ incident like Onslow! What a hoot he is, must be a laugh a minute in that house! 🙄😴
The amount she hoards I'm surprised her Narnia doesn't have 276786 gifted Colgate tubes

Reactions: 9
Aw fs there’s going to be an over the top gifted cake for the book launch isn’t there 😩 her book made out of fondant icing complete with depressing music and ‘fankss so much guyzz, YOU made this happen’
And she will cut it into really tiny slices like the last one!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.