Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being a mam of a three year old I remember when he was ronnies age and played with he’s toys lovely and I would neatly put them away when he was asleep ready for the next day. Fast forward two years later I have a huge toy box and as soon as the wrecking ball is asleep I hoy everything in the box while telling each individual toy to duck off as I do it. Can’t wait till Ronnie hits them terrible 3’s what a joy man, or when he’s potty training! Imagine the scenes

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Perry to the party but what in the 24 grand a post was that dog tit she made for dinner? And even tagged somebody in it thanking her for the ‘inspo’ 😳🤣 It isn’t even a fookin pie 🤨 Here’s some inspo for dinner tomorrow - get your bin, lob everything out onto the kitchen floor, mix in an egg then top with grated cheese. Cook it with a hairdryer and serve. I like to call it Trash Tapas with a hint of bin jus 💃🏼🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m so behind but surely she has to be trolling with that pie. I mean who in the hell would do that? I used to pretend to throw any old tit in a mud and rose petal perfume pie when I was little but this is reminiscent of that Fisher Price kitchen ad in the 80s where the little girl “makes” beans on her stove and then shoves a Swiss roll on top of it to feed her dad for breakfast!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right I'm going to be so Kate to the party and it's impossible to keep up with you all but wtf have I just witnessed

A spaghetti hoop and spinach pie?! 🤢
I mean I eat some shite but where on earth has she got that idea from. Do they really eat this?

And can you be fucked to put all your packet ingredients into individual bowls for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Conversation with me and my mum tonight, we was talking about a certain (painting) Facebook group and she said how cult like it was and she came off it

I mentioned that the hinch groups were also like this and said some hinchers have said disgusting things to others

her: is that the hinch woman who they all admire to be?
Me: yeah because they are sad losers with nothing better to do
Her: don’t know why they aspire to be her she looks like a transvestite blow up doll
Me: * (hysterically laughing because my mum is normally cute as duck and not as rude)* 🤣
Her: well I don’t really understand this influencer thing anyway they should go out and get real jobs, they are just nobodies behind a phone screen
Me: yes that’s very true although hinch seems to think she’s super famous and whinges about trolls
Her: I see the silly witch has a book out I saw it advertised on Facebook
Me: * (Proceeds to tell her the latest goss about the pnd and book extract all in time to cash in on it) *
Mum: she’s a bleep

mum goes off to finish dinner 🤣🤣

So Sophie ‘my mum said’ she bleeping hates you 🙂
I love your mum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He’s probably watching one of the carabou cup games; Chelsea are playing spurs, and he prob wants spurs to lose cos the filth (my name for arsenal) did against the mighty reds last night
Do we really give a f*** what football he is watching 🙄

Reactions: 2
Being a mam of a three year old I remember when he was ronnies age and played with he’s toys lovely and I would neatly put them away when he was asleep ready for the next day. Fast forward two years later I have a huge toy box and as soon as the wrecking ball is asleep I hoy everything in the box while telling each individual toy to duck off as I do it. Can’t wait till Ronnie hits them terrible 3’s what a joy man, or when he’s potty training! Imagine the scenes
Oooh but you know what will happen don’t you??? She will say the whole potty training was brilliant, they never had an accident, he never wet the bed, she never had to change his clothes cause you know they never leaked!!! Only to bring out some crappy book with the title: The mishaps of my life and then have a full blown moan on how she nearly had a mental breakdown potty training him, that she sat on the edge of her bed and had to be cuddled by Jamie cause Ronnie did the biggest dollop and it wouldn’t flush.!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anybody volunteered as tribute to read the "book" and report back here with the details?

Reactions: 3
So funny that there is almost an entire thread on a ‘pie’ that wasn’t even a pie at all. Just love how it has brought so many people to comment that haven’t before; after all the things that have happened, a non-pie Is the thing that has brought more people over to the dark side :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.