Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Hi all,

No need to post just "watching" or "parking" hit the watch button at the top of the page

1601375487936.png

Messages that don't add anything and are just to watch are against the rules as it adds pointless messages :)

And all the Autism speculation is unfair, let's stick to Mrs Hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 113

Dollypol

Hi tattle bastards, I've been out for a walk with the dog and the nutty child this morning so I've just caught up.
I don't want to derail the thread but I wanted to get my point across 🙂 I'm not saying one particular person is responsible for this or wanting to cause arguments but one thing I really dislike about Tattle is when people talk about Ronnie's development. This is a thread where we talk about Hinch and how much of a knob she is. Ronnie is only 1 year old and I think it's really harsh when people state he's behind on his development. How can we know from seeing what Hinch wants us to see? For all we know, he might be a right little swine off camera!
My daughter was a really active baby and reached her milestones quickly, she's still nuts now, she's into everything and we have to have eyes on her all the time. My godson and my nephew however were both really placid, calm babies - they were late walking and talking and weren't fussy over attention but they're still "normal" kids and they show their affections differently and developed at a different place, there's nothing wrong with that.
I just dislike people commenting on his development and saying that he's "behind" or when people throw the autism/aspergers card out.
Not wanting to cause arguments. I just would like to see this thread being about Grinch and her epic fails, not about an innocent little boy 🙂
Sometimes I leave this page when the comments about Ronnie come out. Some of the things said are just cruel and downright vile. How people can pick apart a child is beyond me. His development, 'the shape of his head' etc should not be spoken about on here. Such a shame as it really does give tattle the bad wrap of being trolls. I love coming on here when the witch is top discussion point, it's much funnier to see her lies exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Astonishing

VIP Member
I had to switch off after that lunch.
but also I do parent my children alone, cook food that doesn’t look like/and/or make us sick.
but also
Mr Astonishing walked through the door just as I was getting for the school run this afternoon.
It floored me I thought I was being burgled.

the best thing though was seeing how much our children’s faces lit up seeing him for the first time in months but equally seeing us both there together waiting for them with beaming faces as mummy and daddy are both together!
It made me abit sad for Hinch and how she constantly tries to make a fuss of Ronnie but he’s searching for his dad all the time. I’d be heartbroken if I only saw true smiles from them when they saw their daddy but luckily we get the same reaction each time... even if he gets the extra cuddles to start with!

so all in all a good day here at Astonishing HQ
Although he bought me the most beautiful bracelet back with all of our initials in (Not as chavvy as it sounds) and then on the clasp is angel wings with my sisters initials. I cried so hard

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Yel

Chatty Member
Tbh I can't be arsed reading it atm...I'm watching bake off instead...so I jumped to the trolls and here's a couple of pages.View attachment 259907View attachment 259912
Eh no that doesn't happen, anyone sending abuse from here will be instantly banned as that's our number 1 rule.

She's always flouting the advertising rules so of course people will report her. If she doesn't want to be reported she could just follow the rules and not post dodgy things.

It's not abuse or harassment having an opinion on someone that turns their life (and the life of a minor) into the Truman show on steroids to make money.

More lies and misinformation. Maybe that's why there's so many threads 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Gonefishing

Thread suggestion
Hinch’s new book “a pinch of vom” someone get a Maccies for Jamie and Ron!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Sorry if I’m late to the party but if I read everything then post I never actually get round to posting.
I have just come on here to say what an absolute hoot Mr and Mrs Hinchliffe are. Absolute #couplegoals What a joker soph is buying the travel size toothpaste 😆 Mr inch pointed out that it’s actually no good unless you are going away for a few days. I didn’t know this, I am actually shocked that if I were to buy a travel size something then I couldn’t use it at home, that’s news to me but I am still learning if that makes sense guys, oh well I’m sure Soph could arrange a little getaway bless them, they haven’t had a holiday for so long 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 68

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I am absolutely living for all these new members that have shown up the last couple of days!!

Her bum hole must be flapping seeing them all so close to her “book” launch! 😂

Welcome everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Mejustme

VIP Member
She can have the biggest house the most possessions and money, but her own son doesn't like her. The adoration from the sheep is far more important than from her own child, PND or not she's the pitts #freetufters

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
The book is going to be...

Chapter 1 - I love you, you love me, we can all live in harmony with a Knick knack paddy whack, Ron give Hen a bone, we are quids in all the way home guyyyyzzzz. I dunno how this happened to me! I’m so embarrassed! It doesn’t feel real! I can’t believe it! Am I even real?

Chapter 2 - How I can’t survive a whole hour without my mother and my struggles through coping without her when I have to sleep with Jamie at night.

Chapter 3 - Trolls don’t like my hands and my pies

Chapter 4 - my anxiety
I’m awake all night guys, I just don’t sleep. There is so much to worry about. There might be spiders in the garden. I told Henry I would make a roast tomorrow but I just don’t know if I have the right size dish for the chicken or what colour minkeh I should use on Sunday’s

chapter 5 - my eyebrow struggle. It’s real guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

cosmo566

It had to be done. Early thread suggestion:

Zoph’s cooking skills continue to diminish. No one makes pie with mash, hoops and spinach!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The Rise of Mrs Hinch

So how did I become Mrs Hinch? Well I basically spread my wings and rose like a phoenix. The phoenix actually copied me.
Only kidding. One day I was sat on my arse, stroking Henry with one hand and eating spaghetti out of a Pyrex jug with the other. We were watching TOWIE on catch up
'Oh Jaymeh I wish i auditioned for TOWIE. I reckon I could probs still get on it but you're a bit of an old fart and you've got more a face for radio.'
'Thanks babe. You could do with something like that. My pockets are a bit empty. What can I gamble with?'
'How am I ever gonna make it on TOWIE?'
'Eh listen ere babe. I've been thinking for a while. Screw reality TV. I dont want you running off with some sort like Joey Essex. Its more about the 'influencers' these days. You need to be original ere babe. Ive been researching for a while what to set you up for. Ere right. Give hairdressing a go. Makeup and cleaning
'CLEANING!? Are you joking? That's what the cleaner is here for
'Nah right ive already paid her some dollarydoos. Just upload some videos of you shining the sink and pining the shitter. I've give her hush money so you can use her stuff and pass it off as your own
'So if I did get famous, she wouldn't rat us out?'
'No babe. We can sue the pants off her. She will still do the actual cleaning every other Thursday. Just pretend your some anxiety ridden mess who needs a break every other week then we will just sit off while she cleans and you won't need to worry about it.'
'I like your thinking!'

So i did try the hairdressing and makeup and nobody was that interested. I guess they were just jealous.

The cleaning really took off. I hid my face at first so nobody knew how mind blowingly gorgeous I was. The cleaner was giving me shit to show off. I hadnt even heard of Harpic Pine or Zoflora! I just lashed some Zoflora down my sink and the followers were flying up

'What should I call myself?' I asked.
'Something witty and cute. Rake the huns in'
I sat back and thought. I was a barker at the time. What did I want to call my minions? They couldn't be called Barkers!
'I know were not married yet babe. But could I use your name? Maybe shorten it a bit?'
'Mrs Hinch?'
Then once I heard it. Mrs Hinch! It was amazing!

Whats that!? Ah a spider! *slaps face*

And that was how Mrs Hinch was born. I spread my wings and flew into the cleaning world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61