Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big soz if this has already been said, but what football is Jamie watching? Arsenal played Liverpool yesterday (and lost hard!!! YWNA oi oi) And there’s no premier league matches tonight 🤔
Spurs are playing Chelsea now.

Reactions: 2
Nash to the party but didn’t she say they were doing a food shop the other day when she cleaned her fridge out?? When she got the pastry delivery and jus rolled to the food bank ?

Reactions: 9
The book is going to be...

Chapter 1 - I love you, you love me, we can all live in harmony with a Knick knack paddy whack, Ron give Hen a bone, we are quids in all the way home guyyyyzzzz. I dunno how this happened to me! I’m so embarrassed! It doesn’t feel real! I can’t believe it! Am I even real?

Chapter 2 - How I can’t survive a whole hour without my mother and my struggles through coping without her when I have to sleep with Jamie at night.

Chapter 3 - Trolls don’t like my hands and my pies

Chapter 4 - my anxiety
I’m awake all night guys, I just don’t sleep. There is so much to worry about. There might be spiders in the garden. I told Henry I would make a roast tomorrow but I just don’t know if I have the right size dish for the chicken or what colour minkeh I should use on Sunday’s

chapter 5 - my eyebrow struggle. It’s real guys
Chapter 6 - I’m just like you guys. When I go on my 17th holiday in 4 months, Jamie pretends to drive a tractor and I bring home quick drying cement as a souvenir.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When Ron don starts school he Won’t need a lunch box he will have a hostess trolley (soz Polly) for his lunch, to keep his raw egg snot pies warm. He won’t have a clue what his pals are eating. A sandwich???! What weird delicacy is that! He will be throwing himself on the bed his body racking with sobs. Mummaaazzzzz go and read a book on sandwich fillings
I’m lying in bed, my body’s racking with LOLs reading this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THE worst pie in the world. Why didn’t she just give the poor boy spaghetti hoops and some mash?! Why did she have to turn it into a pissing pie. God I don’t know why but she has actually annoyed me more than ever today, the pie is the straw that’s broken the camels back

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why in gods name is she on his back picking an apple off a tree, all for the gram. bleeping morons.

Reactions: 3
I thought her 'mates' were known as The Kids... so where the chuff has 'my girls' come from??

Is she Regina George now? Do they have a burn book?

Reactions: 10
We had sausages jacket spuds and beans for tea. Baby cubicle just had a tooth out so she’s all numb so she had spud innards and beans. She did make me giggle though cos She said “mum, my lips all fat and I feel like I look like Katie price“

edited for post gin repetitions

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hen probably joins her in the toilet because she’s in there for hours with the squirts from hell. Nobody’s bowels could withstand the slop she makes surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow! I haven’t posted in a while but that pie? Pie? What was it? Who the f puts spinach with spaghetti hoops?!?! I’m done 😩

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.