Mrs Hinch #242 How much does Mrs Hinch charge? One story costs £24'000 plus vat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree little Ronnie should not be analysed. I think he is a lovely looking littje chap with beautiful skinny hair. They're all different and they reach their milestones when they are ready. I hope off insta she cherishes the time she has with him..

skin and hair!! Typo 🙄
Skinny hair 🤣 he is hansnome tuftymanz!

I AM GONNA CONFESS
I made those nachos myself, but I just used peppers, nachos and actual cheese that melted with sweet chilli sauce and they were really bloody nice 😂

Reactions: 6
Astonhinch trying to throw us off the £24k money train is she?! Tattlers are too slick Rick to forget a damn thing! Going through these threads like I just ate that fucked up pie!
So with her 24k you'd think she would feed her family better food......not hoop mash egg pie with a delicate sprinkle of cheese......not just any food but hinch 24k food!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg did anyone see the pure hatred on Henry’s face when zhe went creeping up on him with (yet again) her phone in his face? He was just chilling and she ruined it, leave the dog alone ffs, I bet he’s so bored of her 😩

Reactions: 13
Omg did anyone see the pure hatred on Henry’s face when zhe went creeping up on him with (yet again) her phone in his face? He was just chilling and she ruined it, leave the dog alone ffs, I bet he’s so bored of her 😩
he did wag his tail at her actually. And kind of anticipated a tummy rub. He really does give death stares though!

The only bad boy anything Jamie knows is a Bombay Badboy pot noodle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why in the name of jus rol is she in my good housekeeping and my Heat magazine? Let me read my tit mags in peace without your scabby stennies popping up willy nilly

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg every influencer and it’s dog advertising that Bellamenti tonight, has come up four/five times on my IG so far .

The book is going to be...

Chapter 1 - I love you, you love me, we can all live in harmony with a Knick knack paddy whack, Ron give Hen a bone, we are quids in all the way home guyyyyzzzz. I dunno how this happened to me! I’m so embarrassed! It doesn’t feel real! I can’t believe it! Am I even real?

Chapter 2 - How I can’t survive a whole hour without my mother and my struggles through coping without her when I have to sleep with Jamie at night.

Chapter 3 - Trolls don’t like my hands and my pies

Chapter 4 - my anxiety
I’m awake all night guys, I just don’t sleep. There is so much to worry about. There might be spiders in the garden. I told Henry I would make a roast tomorrow but I just don’t know if I have the right size dish for the chicken or what colour minkeh I should use on Sunday’s

chapter 5 - my eyebrow struggle. It’s real guys
Now thats a book🤣🤣

Last edited:
I can just see that poor kid sitting that the table waiting for his school lunch
it appears and the poor sod asking
A-why are you not taking my photo?
B-it looks edible
C-where’s the pastry?
D-why are you not taking it away again and swapping it?My mumzzz does that at every mealtime…She just loves to waste (free) food

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Big soz if this has already been said, but what football is Jamie watching? Arsenal played Liverpool yesterday (and lost hard!!! YWNA oi oi) And there’s no premier league matches tonight 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just wondering when was the last time she?
Bedtime blitz (febreezed everything)
Cleaned her lanterns
Cleaned ALL her burners
Used that yellow buddy cloth and the stainless steel spray and banged it down in time to the song
Checked her little plants in the make do green house now its going cold
Showed how she cleans the inside of her car
Played a board game
Made those nacho things
1001 her rug to a Xmas or frozen tune (I can't recall)
Showed us a field lol
De egged her eggy sink
Cleaned the oven and washer
Daved the outside windowsills
Don’t give her content pls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Big soz if this has already been said, but what football is Jamie watching? Arsenal played Liverpool yesterday (and lost hard!!! YWNA oi oi) And there’s no premier league matches tonight 🤔
Chelsea v Spurs are playing in the sh!t cup.

Reactions: 3
He’s probably watching one of the carabou cup games; Chelsea are playing spurs, and he prob wants spurs to lose cos the filth (my name for arsenal) did against the mighty reds last night

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.