Mrs Hinch #241 An article in You and not one bit of it is true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will riot if Childs Farm start gifting her!!!!!! I have used that brand for yrs yeeeeeaaarrs, long before it was readily available, a little shop close to me used to stock it, only the bubble bath and shampoo but I have spent a fortune on that stuff over the years and I do really rate it.
She is non stop, will tag that tit but wont tag someone who has gone out of their way to gift her something!

Reactions: 14
Oh my god when he bent down to the bowl when Henry bent down made me feel sick! How dangerous, she really is a stupid cow. She's stood miles away as well so by the time she runs over Henry could possibly have already mauled him to bits. Absolutely horrible to say and I dont wish it to happen but THAT IS WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF YOURE NOT SAFE. Just cos you think your dog is a human! Stupid cow
If she carries on with this mindless pretence every day to produce content with Henry it’s gonna end badly. I shudder at the thought that little boys face, perfect unblemished baby skin, perfect content of her perfect child. Then fast forward a few days, weeks, months we don’t know, with a nasty thick scar across his face where he was rushed back to Broomfield hospital where he was born for them to perform reconstructive surgery on a nasty dog bite, that left his eye hanging out on his cheek....brutal vision but not impossible and this is reality when a small child, a dog, food and a dog caught on the wrong day is in the mix.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Plagiarism at its finest, she truly is a despicable human being!

This has made me sick!
Not that I'm defending her lol but I've seen a few influencers and even 2 of my friends share that post ... people tend to copy quotes and stories like that and put an arty background or something and make it shareable. Stuff like that are always floating round Facebook its hardly plagiarism

Reactions: 16
Yep if this book is all about her struggles with PND and baby struggles then il be fuming she has a huge platform to help others but no she knew she could save it and make money on it. You can’t pretend everything’s amazing then sell a book on the struggles that’s not being transparent. I remember her interview on this morning when she was pregnant and holly mentioned how does she think she would cope with housework and content when baby arrives as you don’t get a minute and soph rolled her eyes and said she isn’t worried she doesn’t stress about housework her beds ain’t made everyday 🙃

Reactions: 9
Not that I'm defending her lol but I've seen a few influencers and even 2 of my friends share that post ... people tend to copy quotes and stories like that and put an arty background or something and make it shareable. Stuff like that are always floating round Facebook its hardly plagiarism
I thought she had genuine written it herself, I should have known really!
Nothing is ever as it seems with little old Zoph!

Reactions: 6
I think it's more to do with how it's shared. If it's shared and you say this post by someone else really moved me etc its one thing but to put it up with no context and make it appear at first glance that it's your story is well dodgy. Don't you know the sheep are messaging her like mad after reading that. Proper trolling for sympathy move from the grinch 😕

Reactions: 10
I think the last thing she wants is for her shoppers to put their phones down

Reactions: 4
I thought she had genuine written it herself, I should have known really!
Nothing is ever as it seems with little old Zoph!
Yeah the way she's made it all grey it looks like she's wrote it herself! But she's tagged @mummyowl at the bottom so they've shared the original quote post and she's shared it to her story

if henry did snap and bite ronnie, do you think hinch would tell her followers in a hysterical panic or would she keep it a secret, like nothing happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
if henry did snap and bite ronnie, do you think hinch would tell her followers in a hysterical panic or would she keep it a secret, like nothing happened?
Defo keep it a secret, till she has a new book coming out 15 months down the line!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I struggle to read things about PND because I suffered horrifically (and still am in some ways) with my second. She's 9 months old now, I felt so down and disconnected to her I could hardly pick her up other than to feed her. I felt incredibly guilty because I didn't get it with my first and I almost left my family because I thought she deserved more than me. Then lockdown happened when she was 2 months and my husband was furloughed so atleast I had some help but my family live 300 miles from me and I couldn't see them for 5 months. No health visitor visits or support there even though they knew I was struggling.

If she is making it up to sell her book she's lower than I thought possible.

She could of helped so many people but instead she pretended everything was perfect and waited until she could make money off it. I'm disgusted.

I have almost no memories of my daughters first 6 months because my brain has tried to block it all out. It's been the darkest time of my life i'll feel guilty my entire life for something that wasn't my fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my god when he bent down to the bowl when Henry bent down made me feel sick! How dangerous, she really is a stupid cow. She's stood miles away as well so by the time she runs over Henry could possibly have already mauled him to bits. Absolutely horrible to say and I dont wish it to happen but THAT IS WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF YOURE NOT SAFE. Just cos you think your dog is a human! Stupid cow
I'm doing a bit of training with one of my youngest dogs,he too is a sweetie most of the time but is agressive when he sees other dogs when out walking.In all the years that I've had dogs I've never experienced this before so I need advice.
My point is that Megan is right,she is a distance from him and pre-occupied with her phone,if Henry was to start an attack God forbid the consequences.
My point is that the trainer has explained that when a dog is in a frenzy no amount of shouting or screaming at it is going to stop the behaviour as the the animal hears your voice as a white noise.
We know you or your representative is here mrs hinch,please take on board us trolls advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I said earlier I worked in Paediatrics (I am only 7 years in so I’m not an expert or near a consultant yet)
I just thought I would share with you that:
I feel Ronnie is a bit behind in his early development and I am unsure if it’s the cleaning products fumes/ spray paint fumes in the house) both while she was pregnant and while he was quite small - there is not much evidence on it causing autism but there are some links - normal people would be more cautious with fumes in these situations.

I noticed the no speech and he doesn’t babble he doesn’t do anything to develop his motor coordination either e.g.
(Shapes into correct shape fitting)
(Holding a pen or crayon)
(Playdoh even if he makes a ball)
(Holding his own spoon or fork)
(Drinking water from a sippy cup not a bottle of juice) 😣
(Reading a book and telling him to point with his finger to the animals, colors, & shapes even if they don’t respond back verbally)

These little things are how our complex neural pathways in both the ( Brain and peripheral nervous system ) start to become more and more developed in infancy - the neural connections enhance as we learn new tasks even as adults.

I just find they don’t do these things with him and normal people are very busy - she has all this time to do this sort of stuff.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why the fuckity duck has she bought more pastry.. surely pastry gifted by jus troll hasn’t run out and she prob only gave one pack to shelter, which they don’t take as perishable. bleeping advert

Yes this 👏 our dog will only eat from the bowl when we give her the command. Our children also do this when they feed her. We sometimes place her food outside so she has to find it - she loves this - really stimulates her mind and senses. We feed our dog raw food so the food can only be out for a limited time anyway Our dog knows her place and because she knows her boundaries she is not possessive over food - anyone can feed her. We can take away food from her and she will not snarl nor bite. She will sit patiently waiting for the command to eat again. It also means that if we drop food in the kitchen that may not be good for her, she won’t automatically race over and gobble it up. Henry seems like a nice dog, but they haven’t trained him around food. Ron should be able to place food in the bowl and Henry should wait, but that’s down to Hinch to address and she clearly thinks they are brothers and Henry will never harm Ron. If anything happens the fault will lie at her door. At the end of the day Henry is a DOG and not a HUMAN, despite what Hinch may say. Let’s hope nothing ever happens.
Remember when she used to film fatso taking treats out of her hand Jesus he used to nearly take her hand with it!
And do you think she’s making fatso wait near her this time until won won has put the crap in his bowl 🤔

Reactions: 5
Wow I am soooo Kate to the party about this 24k thing, would anyone care to explain? I would go looking back through the 51 pages but I’ve got a demanding, teething 10 month old who is attached to me today 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.