Mrs Hinch #241 An article in You and not one bit of it is true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Henry is going to snap at / bite Ronnie one day.

While he looks quite relaxed the lip licking is a sign of being uncomfortable.

They are not best brothers or what other ridiculous caption she has for them. He is a dog and the child should not be allowed in his face like that.

Disaster waiting to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Henry is going to snap at / bite Ronnie one day.

While he looks quite relaxed the lip licking is a sign of being uncomfortable.

They are not best brothers or what other ridiculous caption she has for them. He is a dog and the child should not be allowed in his face like that.

Disaster waiting to happen.
Especially when there was food on the floor and the kid was so close to him. Its an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 18
Saying in a post in the previous thread that she's never been on here since 2019....You big fibber Hinch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can’t help but feel really heartbroken whenever I see Henry. He just looks so sad 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Im totally sick of reading about this woman. I love coming here though! Makes me super angry about her for the whole week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg I’ve just logged onto twitter and someone has said: Mrs Hinch must be protected at all costs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean surely!!!!!!!! Suuuuurely she’s made these accounts herself, sorry but nobody I’m sure nobody fans over someone that much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I can’t help but feel really heartbroken whenever I see Henry. He just looks so sad 😣
I feel the same. He just doesn't look like a dog. I was mortified with her post of the baby literally taunting the dog with a biscuit underneath them. I have 3 dogs that are my babies and I trust explicitly, they sleep in my bed and all sorts but I would never allow that. Its putting Henry and Ronnie in a potentially vulnerable situation. I couldnt do it to my dog or my child. I just couldn't. Poor dog never looks happy, never has a walk or plays with other dogs, probably isn't allowed balls or toys because they look too messy. Does no one throw him a ball in the garden or nothing?!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Someone mentioned Hinchopoly on the last thread. Can we have a thread on this gal? What the fresh holy hell is this? Some may win some may ‘loose’ 😂

C4B27437-8B0F-4ED7-9136-F97006FD527F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I feel the same. He just doesn't look like a dog. I was mortified with her post of the baby literally taunting the dog with a biscuit underneath them. I have 3 dogs that are my babies and I trust explicitly, they sleep in my bed and all sorts but I would never allow that. Its putting Henry and Ronnie in a potentially vulnerable situation. I couldnt do it to my dog or my child. I just couldn't. Poor dog never looks happy, never has a walk or plays with other dogs, probably isn't allowed balls or toys because they look too messy. Does no one throw him a ball in the garden or nothing?!
I agree! No one can or should trust a dog 100%, no matter what!
What’s the betting we now see a clip of them playing with Henry in the garden.....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This woman's comment on you page is spot on. Couldn't screenshot it all in but its worth a read 👌
I can relate so much to this. My sons a month older than Ronnie and even though he’s my second and I’m well aware it’s unrealistic/sustainable to“achieve” what shedoes in a day in my circumstances (husband works 6 days a week and I had 2 children under 2) I still felt myself comparing myself to her and feeling like a failure when something was slipping which was usually always the housework. She made me resent housework so much that I feel pure dreads everytime I do it because it’s never going to be “perfect”. I’m slowly learning that it is perfect; my walls may be stained with paint and crayons, my wallpaper may have chunks missing, my washing basket is always overflowing, my living rooms been in the process of being decorated for 6 months now (we’ve got 2 walls done but having 2 young children and unable to get any support with childcare it’s been impossible) it’s been difficult to see her transform every room in her house and garden sometimes twice over, it’s been very hard to see her making these meals from scratch and think she’s the time to montage them all too; but my husband reminded me that unlike her my children have full and unconditional access to me and I meet all their needs, and that he works 6 days a week when I keep them thriving all by myself because I follow the lockdown rules. And while she’s making montages I’m making murals with crayons on my walls. Cause this time will get easier. And I’ll have no regrets cause my children will always be loved, be messy and be free to be children.
Sorry I’ve just gone off on one but if anyone else is on the same boat you’re not alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
This woman's comment on you page is spot on. Couldn't screenshot it all in but its worth a read 👌
This is so spot on. I bet she made loads of new mums at the time feel so inadequate. I dispise the fact she made out they had to try for ages (2 months) to fall pregnant, infertility is bleeping heartbreaking, it destroys marriages, destroys relationships and friendships, shatters peoples confidence and this c*nt throws it around so nonchalantly like its nothing because she had to wait 2 months to fall pregnant. Fell pregnant and literally used her massive platform to make other mums feel like tit all the while she made out she had the most perfect life with the most perfect newborn. Her husband literally quit his job to support her, neither of them work ffs. Who else in the real world can do that? I hope people have learned not to take her seriously or compare their life to hers like I did at first, Its just not real life. She needs to stop with the sooo relatable act, admit shes loaded, doesn't have to lift a finger and can do what she wants when she wants with her unlimited funds and hours. Ok, Shes been honest now and is quick to have "PND" supposedly, but the damage is done - you made out to have it all so perfect and figured out, no one could compete with that. Too little too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I can relate so much to this. My sons a month older than Ronnie and even though he’s my second and I’m well aware it’s unrealistic/sustainable to“achieve” what shedoes in a day in my circumstances (husband works 6 days a week and I had 2 children under 2) I still felt myself comparing myself to her and feeling like a failure when something was slipping which was usually always the housework. She made me resent housework so much that I feel pure dreads everytime I do it because it’s never going to be “perfect”. I’m slowly learning that it is perfect; my walls may be stained with paint and crayons, my wallpaper may have chunks missing, my washing basket is always overflowing, my living rooms been in the process of being decorated for 6 months now (we’ve got 2 walls done but having 2 young children and unable to get any support with childcare it’s been impossible) it’s been difficult to see her transform every room in her house and garden sometimes twice over, it’s been very hard to see her making these meals from scratch and think she’s the time to montage them all too; but my husband reminded me that unlike her my children have full and unconditional access to me and I meet all their needs, and that he works 6 days a week when I keep them thriving all by myself because I follow the lockdown rules. And while she’s making montages I’m making murals with crayons on my walls. Cause this time will get easier. And I’ll have no regrets cause my children will always be loved, be messy and be free to be children.
Sorry I’ve just gone off on one but if anyone else is on the same boat you’re not alone.

@Notgonnalie I’m so glad your husband made that critical point. Your children have you 24/7 and that is far more important than a house that is spotless and arse pumpkin displays. 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.