Mrs Hinch #241 An article in You and not one bit of it is true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if she’s on loose women on Friday and SS pretending to be her mate this whole time then it gets to sophs interview and SS turns on her and calls her out for everything 🤣

can only wish for that to be true 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She bought 2 candles to reuse the jars? This is what people mean about more money than sense

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Well I don’t know ... I always shut the shut the toilet door. I babysat my whole life and brought up a family and never left the door open. If I had to I’d put baby/toddler into high chair or cot. They knew the drill and never cried. Heck! Everyone is at work and I’m home alone all day, I still shut the door.
My sister let her baby in and complained. I don’t get it

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
All I see of the latest stories is desperation;

Oh hi I'm normal sitting on the toilet taking a dump and videoing it for total strangers... Not weird at all.

Look at how cute my dog and child are... Sorry but that won't be the case when half his face is ripped off.
Also is that not a repeat video from before?

Look we did a click and collect shop, despite being out over the weekend, shopping and thus taking away valuable space from the people who need it the most and flaunting yet more plastic waste and poor eating habits.

Don't get me started in the 24k for a gifted tag it's all a crock of tit. I barely make 20k a year with tax and I'm a qualified registered healthcare professional 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Jesus christ...how low can you go, what the hell does she know about loss?😡

And "put the phone down" she carries it EVERYWHERE even the loo....how patronizing!!

That story has been going round on social media for a while now. Is she trying to pass it off as her own lived experience??

Reactions: 11
I really believe that her revealing she had/has postnatal depression has only shed bad light on her. The whole ‘keeping it positivite’ clap-trap is really damaging to her followers!! It was the same during lockdown.. It was SUCH a hard f*****g time for so many (myself included!!) yet she was full of the joys of spring 24/7 and in all honesty I did compare myself to her. It was during lockdown I found this website and woken up to what she really is. Surrrrrely to god these Hinchers have realised what everyone on here is thinking, especially with her ‘big reveal’ on her mental health. Also, it irritates the life out of me when it’s clear to see that Sophie hates Instagram and can’t wait til she can leave for good. Errm sorry Zoph that your followers are inconveniencing you so much that you have to ‘work.’ Arrrgh!!!

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion
Half a ton of mad seating, twenty tons of jus roll, swipes ups, lies and pre records, content all from us trolls
(to the tune of pop goes the weasel)

Reactions: 13
Sophie (or Ma) please if you do read this, just let Ronnie throw the food to the dog in the garden while the dog sits and waits and then command that he can go get it. If you insist on allowing him to feed the dog this is the only safe way to do it. Please stop letting Ronnie put his hand into the dogs bowl every day, with no wait command from the dog either. This is absolute insanity and very very stupid
Yes this 👏 our dog will only eat from the bowl when we give her the command. Our children also do this when they feed her. We sometimes place her food outside so she has to find it - she loves this - really stimulates her mind and senses. We feed our dog raw food so the food can only be out for a limited time anyway Our dog knows her place and because she knows her boundaries she is not possessive over food - anyone can feed her. We can take away food from her and she will not snarl nor bite. She will sit patiently waiting for the command to eat again. It also means that if we drop food in the kitchen that may not be good for her, she won’t automatically race over and gobble it up. Henry seems like a nice dog, but they haven’t trained him around food. Ron should be able to place food in the bowl and Henry should wait, but that’s down to Hinch to address and she clearly thinks they are brothers and Henry will never harm Ron. If anything happens the fault will lie at her door. At the end of the day Henry is a DOG and not a HUMAN, despite what Hinch may say. Let’s hope nothing ever happens.

Reactions: 12
That story thing she’s put on saying to basically do whatever other people ask you to to because they could be dead tomorrow... well yeah so could I. And I’ll be damned if I spend my last day doing something someone else wants me to.
She’s so old fashioned. Literally pushing thinking back 50/60 years. Be the dutiful wife keeping your perfect home and serving your husbands every whim whether it be with food or even babies.

Oh and as IF she’d ever sit with Vesty and watch a football match. He can’t even watch it on his own without her taking the piss. If she’s not interested in something it’s obviously crap.

Reactions: 15
I hadnt read that snippet of her book 😂 not even read her interview yet! Sounds like a bad trashy novel

The 2 months of Ronnies life it was great. I didnt even realise I had a baby because Jamie did everything. Then when he turned 8 weeks old I realised 'what the duck? There's a baby here?'
'There's a baby here!' I screamed. 'Where the bloody hell did he come from?'
'Hes been here for 2 months!' Jamie replied
'No hes not! It's just been me, you and our first born Henry!'
'You're acting crazy'
'DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT WORD!!!!!!!' I picked up my nearby glass jar of boiling hot water from the kettle mixed with Zoflora and lobbed it at the wall
Rather read that kinda story haha, more believable. I once chucked a a full glass jar of crushed garlic at my husband 🤣 luckily didn't hit him. He had just angered me as I took the jar out the cupboard. House lifted of garlic for ages after. Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

Gets paid 24 grand, you’d wonder why her life is still so bland?

😌😌

Reactions: 15
Is she so desperate for content she’s pretended to have a tesco shop lol? The just roll is what she has at home already, that mini toothpaste is obviously from one of the weekend trip away they’ve not used and mug shots she has at home already lol?! What’s the point

Reactions: 10
GuyZzzz can’t wait for Thursday for the truth about the trolls, I say so sarcastically as my eyes roll 🙄🙄

Already this morning she’s annoyed me sitting on her bog with her dog

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.