Mrs Hinch #241 An article in You and not one bit of it is true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you blame her, when her GP is telling her he wishes he could bottle her up! #Cringe šŸ„“
I have my doctors app today maybe ill suggest to him that I can just watch an influencer instead of my meds lets see what a mess I might end up in!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck off Sophie! I didnā€™t know king henry could open the bathroom door. Also canā€™t your stay at home husband look after ronsnomes while you crap?? Some of us have no choice but to have an audience while we poo

Reactions: 9
I said earlier I worked in Paediatrics (I am only 7 years in so Iā€™m not an expert or near a consultant yet)
I just thought I would share with you that:
I feel Ronnie is a bit behind in his early development and I am unsure if itā€™s the cleaning products fumes/ spray paint fumes in the house) both while she was pregnant and while he was quite small - there is not much evidence on it causing autism but there are some links - normal people would be more cautious with fumes in these situations.

I noticed the no speech and he doesnā€™t babble he doesnā€™t do anything to develop his motor coordination either e.g.
(Shapes into correct shape fitting)
(Holding a pen or crayon)
(Playdoh even if he makes a ball)
(Holding his own spoon or fork)
(Drinking water from a sippy cup not a bottle of juice) šŸ˜£
(Reading a book and telling him to point with his finger to the animals, colors, & shapes even if they donā€™t respond back verbally)

These little things are how our complex neural pathways in both the ( Brain and peripheral nervous system ) start to become more and more developed in infancy - the neural connections enhance as we learn new tasks even as adults.

I just find if they donā€™t do these things with him and normal people are very busy - she has all this time to do this sort of stuff.
I agree, there are signs that all is not as it should be. The lack of eye contact, the tiptoe walking, the lack of speech and interaction, the lack of exploration. He clearly doesn't like being held either. All of these could be something or nothing at that age, but I have a son with ASD and Ronnie does remind me of him at the same age.

Reactions: 14
Wow I am soooo Kate to the party about this 24k thing, would anyone care to explain? I would go looking back through the 51 pages but Iā€™ve got a demanding, teething 10 month old who is attached to me today šŸ¤£
One of our tattler friends posted this yesterday!
EAF7E410-5107-483A-B9A5-92426E242CF7.png
31803E2A-5FA3-4CE7-8256-CD4F03F2F5CC.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Childā€™s Farm is her fave for Ronnie, no mention of Baby Dove that she was trying to flog not that long ago then?

Reactions: 12
Also guys!
She doesnā€™t mention Ronnie going for his vaccinations. I hope she wonā€™t start an anti-vaxx charade. Iā€™d hunt her down personally.
Please vaccinate your children donā€™t follow advice from a woman who cant spell and who is thick as a plank! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ vaccines protect us all from very serious infectious diseases! Xx

Reactions: 13
So sickening. Could Mario be any further up her arse! Beautiful friendship, she couldnā€™t give a tit about him! Plus Iā€™m Scottish and his accent is not beautiful, itā€™s absolutely cringe!!! Also See if I see another ā€œbeautiful inside and outā€ comment šŸ¤®
Excuse me whilst I hurl into a bucket

Reactions: 6
if henry did snap and bite ronnie, do you think hinch would tell her followers in a hysterical panic or would she keep it a secret, like nothing happened?
She would keep it secret until she had a book coming out

the page would have the title ā€˜Heartbreakā€™

sneak peek in YOU mag week before book comes out detailing the attack and how won won had to go to baby boarding school as fatso is her first born after all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also guys!
She doesnā€™t mention Ronnie going for his vaccinations. I hope she wonā€™t start an anti-vaxx charade. Iā€™d hunt her down personally.
Please vaccinate your children donā€™t follow advice from a woman who cant spell and who is thick as a plank! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ vaccines protect us all from very serious infectious diseases! Xx
Not that I'm defending her but why would she show it? Just because she hasn't showed him getting his injections doesnt mean he's not had them... its a bit ridiculous just to assume he hasn't had them because its not been on her story

Reactions: 11
Thereā€™s nothing normal about her motherhood journey lol sheā€™s a stay at home millionaire who has two parents at home and full access to grandparents for childcare or whatever else. Most people who have two parents at home full time are out of work and struggling to make ends meet itā€™s very rare to have two parents at home and have unlimited funds. Sheā€™ll never know the real struggle lots of people face and moreso in times of a global pandemic. If only all we had to worry about was someone following us into the toilet.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.