Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
I can relate so much to this. My sons a month older than Ronnie and even though he’s my second and I’m well aware it’s unrealistic/sustainable to“achieve” what shedoes in a day in my circumstances (husband works 6 days a week and I had 2 children under 2) I still felt myself comparing myself to her and feeling like a failure when something was slipping which was usually always the housework. She made me resent housework so much that I feel pure dreads everytime I do it because it’s never going to be “perfect”. I’m slowly learning that it is perfect; my walls may be stained with paint and crayons, my wallpaper may have chunks missing, my washing basket is always overflowing, my living rooms been in the process of being decorated for 6 months now (we’ve got 2 walls done but having 2 young children and unable to get any support with childcare it’s been impossible) it’s been difficult to see her transform every room in her house and garden sometimes twice over, it’s been very hard to see her making these meals from scratch and think she’s the time to montage them all too; but my husband reminded me that unlike her my children have full and unconditional access to me and I meet all their needs, and that he works 6 days a week when I keep them thriving all by myself because I follow the lockdown rules. And while she’s making montages I’m making murals with crayons on my walls. Cause this time will get easier. And I’ll have no regrets cause my children will always be loved, be messy and be free to be children.
Sorry I’ve just gone off on one but if anyone else is on the same boat you’re not alone.
I so agree with this. My friend has four children, she lives in a house that is filled with colour, mess, chaos and fun. She absolutely adores being a mum, has a lovely rambling garden and the kids play out getting muddy, they paint, they make all kinds of mess. Her house isnt dirty, but it isnt spotless and it's a proper family home. One day, soon after I got to know her, I was round her house and we were talking about cleaning windows. Her patio doors were covered in little fingerprints. Turned out that before her 4 kids, she had a daughter who died of meningitis aged 3. The day before she became ill, she had got fingerprints all over the bedroom mirror. My friend said that she was really houseproud at the time and she cleaned those prints off. After what happened next, she wished with all her heart she had left them there. She went on to have the other kids, but rarely cleans the prints off doors and mirrors now, her attitude is the house will be there long after the kids have grown up and left home, plenty of time for cleaning in the future. She stopped being houseproud after her daughters death, all she cares about now is bringing up happy, well adjusted children. I would rather have her than a million hinchers, all putting their Instagram, perfection, shiny sinks and identical grey houses before their kids. I know who gets it right and it isnt the queen of Maldonia.

Mum says a chunder a day keeps the tattle trolls away
This needs to be a thread title!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 174

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hey huns if you’re reading. You know your friend Soph? You know how she’s in it together with you? She feels like you are all her friends? She loves you all? You’re one big community and safe with each other? Yeah she wouldn’t talk about her suspected PND until she was sure she’d be paid for it. Let that sink in.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 154

woofer1

You’re all going to love this.
So after seeing posts about Mrs hinch charging people for stories with products she’s been gifted.
my friend who owns a small children’s clothing business and has gifted grinch in the past yet never heard anything, reached out to gleam.

Old grinchy who’s just like you and me, charges £24k PLUS VAT for 4 frames (one story)

what a gold digging cow. Yet she is just like you and me
AEAD9E22-8671-4B70-8AA9-3D52B46F6108.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 125

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
This woman's comment on you page is spot on. Couldn't screenshot it all in but its worth a read 👌
I can relate so much to this. My sons a month older than Ronnie and even though he’s my second and I’m well aware it’s unrealistic/sustainable to“achieve” what shedoes in a day in my circumstances (husband works 6 days a week and I had 2 children under 2) I still felt myself comparing myself to her and feeling like a failure when something was slipping which was usually always the housework. She made me resent housework so much that I feel pure dreads everytime I do it because it’s never going to be “perfect”. I’m slowly learning that it is perfect; my walls may be stained with paint and crayons, my wallpaper may have chunks missing, my washing basket is always overflowing, my living rooms been in the process of being decorated for 6 months now (we’ve got 2 walls done but having 2 young children and unable to get any support with childcare it’s been impossible) it’s been difficult to see her transform every room in her house and garden sometimes twice over, it’s been very hard to see her making these meals from scratch and think she’s the time to montage them all too; but my husband reminded me that unlike her my children have full and unconditional access to me and I meet all their needs, and that he works 6 days a week when I keep them thriving all by myself because I follow the lockdown rules. And while she’s making montages I’m making murals with crayons on my walls. Cause this time will get easier. And I’ll have no regrets cause my children will always be loved, be messy and be free to be children.
Sorry I’ve just gone off on one but if anyone else is on the same boat you’re not alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
The last couple of days has made me reevaluate things in my life.
Social media networks such as Instagram and fb nowadays seem to be people showing off their wealth and trying to sell and promote stuff as much as they can. There really is no fun in it anymore for me, it's just full of fakes.
So tonight, I have completely deleted my Insta account and also my fb. And you know what?
I don't give a fucking shit about it anymore. I'm just glad to be out of the social media nightmare. It really wasn't doing my head any good at all.
Influencers can really get under your skin. Yet they don't realise the damage they can actually do.
I'm quite happy to stay here though as I've become slightly attached to you wicked people! I think this is the only place that I actually feel sane and comfortable.
But don't worry, I will carry on posing about Grinch's sadistic ways as you lot are always in the loop!
Much love to you all and to those who may be struggling right now. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
A comment on one of the Facebook posts 😂 I’m offended 🤭 😂 not by the comments but that horrendous spelling 😂
32676D05-68D7-4ACB-BC6F-F2AABF9C44DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
I’m positive that we are all sat at our keyboards looking like this, surrounded by our snacks jealous of Soph 😂
1E8AE866-75A2-4957-8444-B17BB4305978.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
RECAP

Hinch claimed that she has not read Tattle since 2019.

On the day of her free supplement launch, (which allegedly sold out in an unidentified area only and Hinchers dragged their kids out half dressed in the rain to buy) she was soooo embarrassed guyzzzz she could hardly look at herself in the magazine in the morning. She went to Ma’s again (to collect Ronnie) to eat ketchup, where a free gifted item was seen by a company who never got a tag since 2018. The article had claimed she didn’t accept most freebies (aka, charges for tags)

Inch and Hinch and went shopping in their jogging bottoms/prison wear to buy Christmas tat (it’s 27th Sept FYI)

she then BTS montaged lots of shots of herself in her underwear and decent eyebrows, with Ma lurking subtly in the background of the photos. Comments on the You magazine advert of the article were turned OFF because of her anxiety/embarrassment

the big troll reveal was that she had a breakdown over writing her child’s Xmas present tags out from Mummy & Jamie, and the annoyance of the claw/salad fingers.

The second big reveal was monetised PND. The sheep felt that this was extremely brave and went into an orgasmic freefall of gushing comments

she then went on a Tattle Bingo spree, putting up stories directly addressing subjects raised on tattle, then deleting and re-uploading them with new wording. Especially that Ron & Hen are a product of her own hard work and we have no idea about the basis of the respect of that particular brand

she revealed another chair in her house - she is now rivalling Wembley arena

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
So, last night was my 6th night in a row in A and E.

Posh woman comes in with what can only be described as a throat clearing affliction. (Fuck all wrong with her but pretending to have a cough) We are screening walk in admissions at the door.
Told her to go home and self isolate.
She went into full crazy mode..screaming in my face that she hopes me and my kids get Covid and die. She was told to leave sharpish before she ended up in hospital permanently. My food is still in the fridge as I didn’t get a chance to eat it. My husband has been constantly messaging as all three kids have been throwing up all night. I came out of work to a flat tyre which I then had to change in the pouring rain. I’ve now got to spent what I earnt last night on buying a new one.
finally got home and I won’t be able to sleep today as all three Mimis are off school Ill.

I feel sick because I’m so tired. Someone on minimum wage would have to work 2,752 hours which equates to 114 full 24 hour days to earn what she charges for one ad.

Don’t you dare moan about work being fucking hard Grinch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Notnice

This woman's comment on you page is spot on. Couldn't screenshot it all in but its worth a read 👌
This is so spot on. I bet she made loads of new mums at the time feel so inadequate. I dispise the fact she made out they had to try for ages (2 months) to fall pregnant, infertility is fucking heartbreaking, it destroys marriages, destroys relationships and friendships, shatters peoples confidence and this c*nt throws it around so nonchalantly like its nothing because she had to wait 2 months to fall pregnant. Fell pregnant and literally used her massive platform to make other mums feel like shit all the while she made out she had the most perfect life with the most perfect newborn. Her husband literally quit his job to support her, neither of them work ffs. Who else in the real world can do that? I hope people have learned not to take her seriously or compare their life to hers like I did at first, Its just not real life. She needs to stop with the sooo relatable act, admit shes loaded, doesn't have to lift a finger and can do what she wants when she wants with her unlimited funds and hours. Ok, Shes been honest now and is quick to have "PND" supposedly, but the damage is done - you made out to have it all so perfect and figured out, no one could compete with that. Too little too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
She just isn't relatable in the slightest. No matter what her sheeples say. I relate more to Hennerz than her. Overweight, overfed, under exercised, hates small kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I hadnt read that snippet of her book 😂 not even read her interview yet! Sounds like a bad trashy novel

The 2 months of Ronnies life it was great. I didnt even realise I had a baby because Jamie did everything. Then when he turned 8 weeks old I realised 'what the fuck? There's a baby here?'
'There's a baby here!' I screamed. 'Where the bloody hell did he come from?'
'Hes been here for 2 months!' Jamie replied
'No hes not! It's just been me, you and our first born Henry!'
'You're acting crazy'
'DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT WORD!!!!!!!' I picked up my nearby glass jar of boiling hot water from the kettle mixed with Zoflora and lobbed it at the wall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Rosiepie

VIP Member
This is the problem with Hinch - she portrays the perfect lifestyle, perfect home, perfect baby, perfect dog, perfect everything! This fake portrayal of life is not helping people with any mental illness whatsoever. She doesn’t even clean her house properly. If I followed her cleaning lists I would have major anxiety because my skirtings would be dusty and my carpets not hoovered, toilets not cleaned properly etc. There are much better cleaning accounts on insta to follow. She also has a full time, hands on Husband helping to look after her son, plus parents and a sister who live nearby. Others do not have this luxury and just have to struggle on, cleaning, preparing dinner, going out to work, helping kids with homework, food shopping.....you know everyday stuff that normal folks do.
She spends money in a way I’ve not seen before. We are comfortably off, but we do not spend like she does - buying unnecessary stuff, having everything personalised for her son. You have to be very careful spoiling your children, as they can grow up with an air of entitlement and can be not very nice. My kids don’t get everything they ask for, and when they were younger didn’t need much. They certainly didn’t require personalised mud kitchens, rocking chairs, clothing and so on. Plus we have had to BUY everything ourselves. If Soph had to buy everything that had been gifted to her, well she just wouldn’t buy it would she? That’s the reality. Because she lives the ‘gifted’ lifestyle, it means she has a much more disposable income than most families. She is a terrible representation and role model to the younger generation. I absolutely hate the whole ‘you’ve got this’ motivational rubbish. There are people dying, ill, unemployed, hungry, homeless - do you think they’ve ‘got this’? There are children in the UK right now who are hungry and dont have enough clothing. Ron is gifted and bought an obscene amount of clothes for such a young child. She could donate gifted clothes and the free nappies she is sent from Pampers to children who desperately need them, but she doesn’t. She loves to show off new stuff. With all her z-list fame and fortune I’ve never really seen her do any good for anyone else. It’s a quick ‘let’s support BLM’, ‘let’s support this charity’ and then never to be mentioned again. Same with the food bank - I’ve never heard her mention foodbanks until the other day when she quite rightly got pulled up on accepting a huge hamper of free pastry. It was in very bad taste. Now that was the REAL soph we saw. Couldn’t wait to brag about it. Jusrol got tagged immediately.
The regurgitated posts with differing captions showing how she can pretend she’s doing something like having a cuppa with a biscuit but in reality isn’t, because weeks later uses the exact same photo but says something different (callingoutthe... (I can’t mention the name but I’m sure some of you have already seen on their accountthat they highlightsthese discrepancies very well indeed - Hinch must be hoping none of her followers see them!).
I don’t follow her and never will, but I’m on Tattle for the same reason as most of you, and that is to expose people like Hinch to the public and hopefully the media and to discuss the lies that they feed to millions on a weekly basis. I’m fed up of all the bull. We need to call these people out. What they are doing is fraudulent. It’s a disgrace and shouldn’t be allowed to happen. She doesn’t even tag companies who gift her so again people assume she’s bought something with her own money (like the dog birthday cake). Social media should be more regulated so that people like Soph would be banned, fined and exposed for posting the same pre recorded videos and pictures with fake captions. It’s misleading and manipulative to do that to followers. Instagrammers are tainting society and the planet. The world would actually be nicer without them and their fake gifted lives splattered all over the internet. The planet would be better off too. ATV 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Would you look at that. According to the memoir it was 8 weeks it hit her, but the gram says it’s the best time of her life and she’s selling the book
87E543F2-F9DE-4E5A-8BF1-DA7545F6DB88.jpeg
5A7B285F-CACB-4FAF-9CE9-32E31F27CD2A.jpeg
5789059C-034A-4BE7-9F86-35C99168E4FB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 62