Mrs Hinch #241 An article in You and not one bit of it is true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually a disgrace lying her way thru life and her fans .... the fact she had PND is a shame but it happens and that fact she’s choosing to come out with it and now in a meeeemwaahhhh and make out everything was fine at the time is horrible ......... she’s jus trying to make as much money 💰 as she can and her sheep 🐑 are stil falling for it ....... WAKE UP PEOPLE ....... she’s having u all on ......
That poor dog needs walking too and Ronnie defo shouldn’t be left with food around next to him ..... it’s an accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 13
Why has he bought more just troll??? What a load of shite ..she has enough to last a year !

Reactions: 15
I’m sure I’ve never seen them do click and collect before. Why start now? In my mind it’s still sensible to save these slots for those who need it, or is that just me trying to stay mindful of others. Especially now that it’s starting to creep in that theres panic buying going on again. Nothing against those who use it because I’m sure people have plenty of reasons to use it. But just find it lazy as duck when there’s two able bodied unemployed adults at home all day 🤷‍♀️
Perhaps she’s doing it to avoid putting stuff in the food bank trolley

Reactions: 17
What an exciting waste of petrol that shopping trip was. I used to eat mug shots when I was on slimming world. They are basically like wet salty slime in a mug that fill you up for about an hour. They are not a meal. She’s spent more on candles than she has any food 😂

I can’t even comment on the dog/baby feeding time it is becoming an absolute joke that she is continuing to do this for IG. I really think Jamie should step in and stand up for Ron on this

Reactions: 9
Also why was the fact she spent weeks living in a variety of luxury lodges following Tufterz’ birth not mentioned in that godforsaken interview

Reactions: 13
The passage where she has a go at Jamie for calling her crazy....that's very descriptive. It sounds like a lie.
Her Instagram post 8 weeks in must've made alot of new mums feel like tit.
This is what bothers me, how she’s made other mums feel as though they must be doing something wrong.
I often do home visits the day and weeks after new mums are discharged home and the one thing I’m guaranteed to always hear is “sorry for the mess”. When it just looks like a normal family home!
it worries me the amount of younger mums that have put themselves under such pressure to have their homes looking like hers whilst “having the best 8 weeks of their lives”.
She’s extremely damaging to mental health!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why has he bought more just troll??? What a load of shite ..she has enough to last a year !
She's pretending she bought it so she doesn't have to tag it as gifted. It will be one from out the fridge that she was given last week

• Haha
Sophie (or Ma) please if you do read this, just let Ronnie throw the food to the dog in the garden while the dog sits and waits and then command that he can go get it. If you insist on allowing him to feed the dog this is the only safe way to do it. Please stop letting Ronnie put his hand into the dogs bowl every day, with no wait command from the dog either. This is absolute insanity and very very stupid

Reactions: 25
Fancy videoing yourself on the loo petting the dog...is she THiS desperate for recognition? How disgusting 🤢 How ironic she then posts a story about putting your phone down and focusing on your loved ones. Yes, put the phone down, stop videoing yourself on the throne and stop seeking attention and validations. If people aspire to be like the Hinches then we are doomed as a nation! 🤦‍♀️

Her toilet story!! Pissed me right off why is she trying to be relatable her husband is home 24/7 she can piss and tit as freely as she likes 😡

It’s one thing we’ve mentioned a lot is missing having a wee in peace. She’s so transparent why’s it taken you this long Hinch oh right just trying to get those book sales in seeming like one of us normal mums 😂 alright mate all the best!! Shows her phones glued to her hand to take it in the toilet with her 😂

On the beg for toothpaste now
I wonder if they put a load of brands in a hat and pick one at random each week to see if their beg will work? Disgusting. The only way this is forgivable is if all the freebies she is sent get taken to the food bank, with an caption on the (inevitable) story about it, that 'I've been sent this really lovely stuff but we've just done a big shop so I'm going to donate it'.. Or a giveaway even??

Yes it she may get called our for being ungrateful for giving away the gifted stuff but wouldn't it be better to be called out for giving stuff to the needy than hoarding cupboards and cupboards of stuff that she couldn't use in this life time?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.