Mrs Hinch #241 An article in You and not one bit of it is true!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
24k for a story and she still eats mug shots?

But 24k is just ridiculous money. Obscene.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I said earlier I worked in Paediatrics (I am only 7 years in so I’m not an expert or near a consultant yet)
I just thought I would share with you that:
I feel Ronnie is a bit behind in his early development and I am unsure if it’s the cleaning products fumes/ spray paint fumes in the house) both while she was pregnant and while he was quite small - there is not much evidence on it causing autism but there are some links - normal people would be more cautious with fumes in these situations.

I noticed the no speech and he doesn’t babble he doesn’t do anything to develop his motor coordination either e.g.
(Shapes into correct shape fitting)
(Holding a pen or crayon)
(Playdoh even if he makes a ball)
(Holding his own spoon or fork)
(Drinking water from a sippy cup not a bottle of juice) 😣
(Reading a book and telling him to point with his finger to the animals, colors, & shapes even if they don’t respond back verbally)

These little things are how our complex neural pathways in both the ( Brain and peripheral nervous system ) start to become more and more developed in infancy - the neural connections enhance as we learn new tasks even as adults.

I just find they don’t do these things with him and normal people are very busy - she has all this time to do this sort of stuff.
No no no no no, I don't want to derail but I just can't understand how cleaning fumes have been linked to causing Autism. IT'S A NEUROLOGICAL CONDITION. Unless there is bonfide solid evidence to prove this I am just unwilling to even contemplate it.

Yes, her use of cleaning products is dangerous, questionable at best.
Yes, she doesn't seem to be encouraging his development with what we see in her stories.
Yes, we never see him doing anything messy/sensory explorative other than smiling in slow motion with a mouth full of food, but none, NONE of this has "caused" Autism.

I would be really interested to see the evidence to suggest that cleaning fumes are linked to Autism. I've tried to word it in a way that I don't sound crappy but I've undergone extensive training in many roles about Autism awareness, and I get really triggered by stuff like this. ATB anyway 😬😅

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Now everyone’s mentioned Ronnie drawing on the walls you just know she will probably draw on the walls herself for content and say she left the book signing sharpie out and he got hold of it

That’s what the sacconejolys did a few years ago when they were #ad for a paint company, all of the same ilk

Reactions: 5
My issue with her is that everything is so dramatic. She didn’t get pregnant in the first month - so they had difficult conceiving. She struggled to cope with a newborn so she had PND.
Then she goes on and on about how she can cure mental health problems - even claiming her GP has confirmed it.
I was suicidal a year ago. I had PND. I also suffer with GAD, depression and panic disorders. Without my meds I wouldn’t function. No amount of cleaning can fix it.
Plus.. she has this massive platform and she’s essentially using her mental health to sell her book. So why isn’t she donating profits to mental health charities - 10% or something. And why isn’t she sharing sensible, evidence based ways to cope.
Some days I still struggle with suicidal thoughts and I could scream when I see her and SS and the like telling me ‘I’ve got this’ and ‘we’ve completed Monday!’.
She’s bleeping dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I thought the shopping was due the day after the manic food bank rush? She said she was cleaning the fridge for the food shop so are we on last weeks footage with the shopping? 😂
Oh and the new book placement in her kitchen is awful does product placement really work? I’ve never seen a bad and obvious placed product and thought oh god I want that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My issue with her is that everything is so dramatic. She didn’t get pregnant in the first month - so they had difficult conceiving. She struggled to cope with a newborn so she had PND.
Then she goes on and on about how she can cure mental health problems - even claiming her GP has confirmed it.
I was suicidal a year ago. I had PND. I also suffer with GAD, depression and panic disorders. Without my meds I wouldn’t function. No amount of cleaning can fix it.
Plus.. she has this massive platform and she’s essentially using her mental health to sell her book. So why isn’t she donating profits to mental health charities - 10% or something. And why isn’t she sharing sensible, evidence based ways to cope.
Some days I still struggle with suicidal thoughts and I could scream when I see her and SS and the like telling me ‘I’ve got this’ and ‘we’ve completed Monday!’.
She’s bleeping dangerous.
Yep, the headaches that she called migraines 🙄

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t it yesterday it was mentioned here how gleaming her floor was when her kitchen was “messy” and today she’s vacuuming it with Shelly on a dust hunt

Reactions: 1
No no no no no, I don't want to derail but I just can't understand how cleaning fumes have been linked to causing Autism. IT'S A NEUROLOGICAL CONDITION. Unless there is bonfide solid evidence to prove this I am just unwilling to even contemplate it.

Yes, she doesn't seem to be encouraging his development with what we see in her stories.

Yes, we never see him doing anything messy/sensory explorative other than smiling in slow motion with a mouth full of food, but none, NONE of this has "caused" Autism.

I would be really interested to see the evidence to suggest that cleaning fumes are linked to Autism. I've tried to word it in a way that I don't sound crappy but I've undergone extensive training in many roles about Autism awareness, and I get really triggered by stuff like this. ATB anyway 😬😅
Sorry, took too long to type this on the last thread!!!!

I also feel it is really unfair to speculate if Ronnie has any health/learning/developmental conditions. A diagnosis is difficult at the best of times, let alone when there are people out there (TROLLS EVERYWHERE) deciding for you..

I just really hope that Soph sees this and doesn't see this as an attack because its really not. She does seem to over SHARE... EG. Pretending or not pretending to be sitting in the toilet petting the dog for a story, but as we've seen the last few days, what she share and what she actually experiences are clearly very different - "it's been the best 8 weeks ever//the PND really hit be about 8 weeks".

I would hope that she is doing more to promote Ronnie's development than she is showing in her stories, but it's really unfair to stick pin on him when he really is the most innocent in all of this.

I stand by her being a money grabbing, self serving liar, but little Ron Ron was born into the tit storm and can't help any of it.

Reactions: 13
No no no no no, I don't want to derail but I just can't understand how cleaning fumes have been linked to causing Autism. IT'S A NEUROLOGICAL CONDITION. Unless there is bonafide solid evidence to prove this I am just unwilling to even contemplate it.

No there isn't bonafide proof. A few studies have suggested a correlation between environmental chemical exposure but for some reason, they could only find the correlation between autism in boys and not in girls? It didn't make much sense to me why it would only trigger autism in boys and not girls. Also, the "research" suggests it's a cumulative effect over time. So according to the research, it wouldn't be as straightforward as she's using too much Flash Bathroom. It's to do with the environments we have all grown up in and our parents have grown up in.
Personally, I don't find the research very compelling. Just because a paper has been written on it, doesn't make it true. I think correlation does not equal causation and there has been a rise in cases over time because it's looked for more now and diagnostics are better.

In the early days kids develop at very different paces so making assumptions about Ron right now is a bit out of line.

Reactions: 8
I think any assumptions about Ronnie having autism is wrong. Hes a baby. The thread is about Hinch not him

Don't wanna sound like I'm defending her but we don't see ALL of his day. She only seems to share the sweet, innocent side of Ronnie because it fits the austhetic of her instagram. For all we know Ronnie could be a little tit, but she won't show that because it doesn't fit in with her image. Jamie could do all sorts with Ronnie but it isnt shown.

Just because it isn't shown on IG doesnt mean it isn't happening 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.